Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Based Logic

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Based Logic
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/9/2015 15:13:57   
Yo son

So who was the genius that decided it was a good idea to make an ally boss that was required for a mission, then move that boss to a different location knowing fully well this game does get more than 400 players on a good day?

Seriously, why? why is the merged dragonoid moved to a different location after part 2 of the mission chain is completed?

I need an ally to kill the merged dragoniod, assuming you have not complete the mission chain yet.

Removed inappropriate content. Please keep it PG. ~Battle Elf

< Message edited by Battle Elf -- 9/9/2015 17:10:48 >
Post #: 1
9/9/2015 15:30:13   
Lord Machaar

I agree with that, there is a simple solution, if you cannot find an ally, you should get the option to defeat the merged dragonoid with a NPC, charfade or slayer, this would mean:
- low level players won't be able to defeat the new boss.
- it will be harder compared to 2 players vs the merged dragonoid.

Yet, this will mean a vast majority of players will be able to complete this mission in the future, unlike now.

Another solution is, being able to challenge merged dragonoid from 2 different places, let's say that player A has already defeated the boss, and now merged dragonoid appears in the after life near
void king, while player B hasn't defeated the boss yet, so the 2 players should be able to challenge the boss even from different places, whether normal or legendary.
MQ Epic  Post #: 2
9/9/2015 16:29:17   
shadow.bane

i agree actually many players has asked me for help and i say i can't and feel bad cause i wanted to help ! cause i naturally help people who needs it :/
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/9/2015 17:07:42   
One Winged Angel1357

I brought this up earlier but it seems to have been missed in the chat I'll bring it up again
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
9/9/2015 19:02:31   
Mother1

LoL I remember the day that thing came out. Lucky me I did the mission and read it through seeing as the answer was in that, which surprises me to an extent. Had people actually read the final mission after completing it they wouldn't have been having to ask on twitter and in game.
Epic  Post #: 5
9/9/2015 19:11:46   
Dual Thrusters

Yeah, my friends don't come online as often anymore.

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Based Logic
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition