Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: When Heroes Fail - OOC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: When Heroes Fail - OOC
Page 5 of 9«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/20/2016 0:23:37   
Draycos777

quote:

Had I reign over spiders, the first thing I would do is make the common ones poisonous and the lethal ones not. Basic deception.

funny thing is, he's wrong. Oh well. Guess we lost one, unless Songblade runs smack into those wonderfully understanding saints.
AQ  Post #: 101
1/20/2016 0:49:54   
Apocalypse

Yeah, well, Hendrik is wrong about a great deal of things.

Though I assure you "basic deception" is one thing he knows a couple things about. :P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 102
1/20/2016 5:02:26   
Bastet

I don't think Nilch'i is going to befriend anyone either.

:(
Post #: 103
1/20/2016 8:36:08   
Vanir

I won't be able to get Flannagon's thoughts in writing until Friday night, so expect a post from me then.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 104
1/20/2016 14:42:46   
Remaint

Just you wait, Blastit! Seiserna's ambitions are high, and as an outcasted priestess of Greva, Nilch'i is a prime target to gain information on legendary spells, fabled artefacts, secrets to immortality, and all that what-not!
AQW  Post #: 105
1/20/2016 20:27:30   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

What are these "friends" of which you speak, Bastet? Can you use them for personal gain?

Expect my next post Saturday, though it may be up sooner depending on how things go.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 106
1/22/2016 23:54:14   
Draycos777

anyone hear from vanir? looks like he's gonna go over his time.
AQ  Post #: 107
1/23/2016 0:15:33   
Vanir

Oh not so!

quote:

If you've got a problem with us, say it,

It has now been said. And he had quite a lot more to say than I originally planned. Once my fingers found the keyboard they kept going. And Flagon's mouth flew.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 108
1/23/2016 0:25:38   
Remaint

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful! His vehemence is just so delightfully astounding!

quote:

You take us for fools? Try one trick on me with those devils and I’ll see you burn. All of your little friends can join you in the crematorium.

“And did you hear this tart? Talking about how we are too eager to judge. Why, I don’t think your mouth has ever stopped flopping since I came in. Let me remind you, insolence isn’t a virtue. And why shouldn’t we judge? If you look to the heavens for judgement instead you’ll find far less mercy than here in this room..."

Flannagon is one badass leper.

< Message edited by Remaint -- 1/23/2016 0:50:46 >
AQW  Post #: 109
1/23/2016 1:35:32   
Draycos777

Oh I can tell Flan and Selene will be just the most delightful of friends:P
AQ  Post #: 110
1/23/2016 23:48:08   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Okay, so Apoc just pipped me to the post there, which required a minor alteration to my own post in response. Apoc, feel free to edit your post if you want to make note of the fact the inn is markedly more empty than it was when Hendrik came in. I apologize for not checking in with you on your post progress there.

A general note to all Blackguards: The Spearforge won't mean much of anything to anyone. You may have heard a passing mention to it at some point, but rumors of the place are threadbare and frayed. Presumably the place, if it exists, is associated with Baan. Beyond that, there is really nothing to say, though one might remark upon the fact that Baan is said to have killed Vermonox with a spear.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 111
1/23/2016 23:53:53   
Apocalypse

@Kell: My mistake for not checking in with use of the bar and what not. However, I see no need to edit - between Hendrik already having a few drinks in him and preoccupied with the jitters, this wouldn't be something he would notice right away. It'll probably dawn on him next post.

@Everyone else: Someone take notes for Hendrik - he ain't much of a scholar.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 112
1/23/2016 23:57:24   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Good enough for me. On we go!

As a general note: The Book of the Wyrm is a heretical text. It is possible some of you may have heard of it. Rumors vary wildly concerning the content of the text. Feel free to let your imagination go regarding what rumor says is in there.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 113
1/24/2016 21:30:12   
Remaint

Alright, now let's see how hard Seiserna will be punished.
AQW  Post #: 114
1/24/2016 23:46:36   
Vanir

I believe the saying goes, "Curiosity killed the cat."

I am filled with intense terror for all our sakes after that stunt.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 115
1/24/2016 23:56:07   
Remaint

-and satisfaction brought it back.
AQW  Post #: 116
1/27/2016 17:18:41   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Reflecting as an outsider. I now see Kell's masterful appearance as the Magister. He really does remind me of Raistlin Majere and Merlin and something reflective of the Lich King from LOTR. Granted he is none of these. but he bears a sinew of reflection given their traits. Raistlin for being dutifully abrupt, Merlin for the mysterious inflections of the tone and persona, and the Lich king for having the knowledge of things that are... supernatural in nature.
AQW Epic  Post #: 117
1/27/2016 17:33:32   
Remaint

Lich King? And I only thought there was the Witch King! The Lich King must have been in the books, or is the Lich King one of the green ghosts!?

Witch King's such an imposingly awesome looking character; the architecture of Mordorian stuff and Minas Morgul is so elegant!
AQW  Post #: 118
1/29/2016 0:05:50   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

A quick note as regards the post itself. Seiserna is the only one who sees the insect-visage of the Magister, or hears him say anything that shows up between the lines breaking up the post. To the rest, you'll see Seiserna tug at the hood, the Magister secure it in place, and then him telling her not to tell anyone.

Remaint, Seiserna will not be able to tell anyone what she just saw. She will be physically incapable of speaking the words, writing them, or making any sort of visual replication.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 119
1/29/2016 22:55:04   
Vanir

As it is the 7th evening since my last post, I'm letting you know I'm working on it right now. I estimate an arrival time of two hours.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 120
1/29/2016 23:38:15   
Apocalypse

I have a draft written for my next post. It's been forwarded for approval. Once I get the go ahead, I'll touch it up and post it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 121
1/30/2016 1:31:20   
Vanir

Alright, mine is in! No major actions, but another glance into Flannagon's head.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 122
1/30/2016 4:11:11   
black knight 1234567

Damn shame I came up with a character idea for this too late. Interested in seeing where you go with it.

Also Lord of the Rings has no lich king, only the Witch King of Angmar.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 123
1/30/2016 15:50:27   
Bastet

Sorry Kell, gonna have to ask for a 24h extension. Life got in the way of me writing a post today. Hope it's not a problem.

< Message edited by Bastet -- 1/30/2016 17:10:45 >
Post #: 124
1/30/2016 22:04:51   
Apocalypse

Post up. Next time should bring him back 'round to the group.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: When Heroes Fail - OOC
Page 5 of 9«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition