Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Re-doable missions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Re-doable missions
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/24/2016 17:00:06   
The berserker killer

It's time we come to acknowledge the fact that this game is mission based with pvp as a secondary option. Once we acknowledge that then we'll be able to have re-doable missions while setting a limit cap to not only attract players but slowly increase numbers

Post edited ~Battle Elf

< Message edited by Battle Elf -- 5/9/2016 7:11:46 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
4/30/2016 16:42:29   
Mother1

Don't we already have this in the form of daily missions?
Epic  Post #: 2
4/30/2016 17:16:00   
The berserker killer

daily missions that give maybe 300 credits and an arcade token? there's not enough credit flow in this game for it to be fun.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
5/1/2016 4:10:18   
Scott Reese

How about a new mission tab under Permanent, Event, and Daily? Any missions tagged repeatable could go there, with cooldowns to prevent spamming them. Maybe some of the ones that get put into the repeat bin could have story related reasons for repeating (not that storyline seems to be much of a factor in this game, which I find a little disappointing).

This makes me think, and it's almost a whole other suggestion in of itself, but what about having randomized repeatable missions that an NPC messages you about every so often.

"Hey kid, it's Mirv. Got into another scrape and this time I need some help. These punks think I'm short on allies and I need them to know I've still got friends in high places. So quit laughing at puns about my stature and win five 2v2s. Let em know you're whoopin' em for me! Just don't tell them I'm paying you 250 credits to do it."
Epic  Post #: 4
5/5/2016 23:31:48   
nowras

Re-doable missions shall be implemented.. Maybe the hardcore missions can be re-doable since they are hard to do.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Re-doable missions
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition