Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Design Notes July 29: A Hard Goodbye

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Design Notes July 29: A Hard Goodbye
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/29/2016 18:37:46   
Miran
Friendly!

Geo, I'm sad to see you go, but happy that you have new adventures to look forward to in your next job!
You'll always be fondly remembered, and what you've brought to AE and DragonFable with your stories, your style, and your personal devotion, will stay with us.
You have my best wishes and my gratitude. (Now go and rock that next chapter of your life!)

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 51
7/29/2016 18:43:45   
Niki
Legendary AdventureGuide!

running out of hats to tip, good luck geo
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 52
7/29/2016 18:48:10   
lordmastersupreme

all good staff members leaving. i wonder if dragonfable, my favorite AE game, will survive much longer :(((

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
7/29/2016 18:50:20   
Lord Noonien Soong

^You gotta wonder if any of the games excluding AQW will survive much longer. Devs are only holding up the bare bones of the games.
DF  Post #: 54
7/29/2016 19:00:46   
lordmastersupreme

^ totally agree
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
7/29/2016 19:11:29   
Ultima29

Thanks so much Geo for being the best game lead ever. Good luck with your new opportunity!
Post #: 56
7/29/2016 19:32:59   
10speed12

Good luck with the new job! I know I'd love to take whatever course you come up with, as I can testify to your skill and experience.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 57
7/29/2016 19:36:47   
ultrashadowlord

Really sorry to know that you are leaving A&E Entertainment but really happy that you have a new job. So I guess I won't be able to see you off on a geopult now.

Angel of darkness
DF  Post #: 58
7/29/2016 20:27:34   
FreshTortilla

Really be fun for the past years. Hope you have a great time at your new job! Keep the rock puns coming though. ;)
Post #: 59
7/29/2016 20:40:53   
Lord Run
Banned

good bye San Robin i might didn't knew you to well but i did a little you even once helped me win an argue here on the forum so ill remember you long after you are gone
i wish you good luck and hope to still seeing you here on the Dragon Fable forums maybe not as an admin but as a player from the line like us
Post #: 60
7/29/2016 20:49:13   
  San Robin
Modzerella

^ I'm not planning to leave anytime soon though ;P
Geopetal is the one who's leaving.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 61
7/29/2016 20:50:15   
G.t.h

Goodbye Geo, thank you for the intricate stories so far, you rock! (heh, had to say farewell with a pun afterall)
AQW  Post #: 62
7/29/2016 21:00:51   
hellblade124

while i am quite sad to see you go geo you are on to bigger and better things in life dont forget your fans will still love ya

P.A.I.N.S.= positive attitude in negative situations
im really glad that your my friend and this is a friendship that will never ever end (if you get this reference than 10 points to wwe fans)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 63
7/29/2016 21:02:49   
popinloopy

Sorry to see you go, Geo. You say you'll go back to playing and being a superfan, eh? Any chance you stick around the forums, then?

Regardless, I wish you success in your new career! Good luck and most importantly, have fun!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
7/29/2016 21:20:17   
katcult

Good luck with your new job Geo... you will be missed
AQ DF  Post #: 65
7/29/2016 21:27:51   
Alpha Centipede

It's sad to see you go, Geo. You've done so much for the game and made so many memorable things for us, I really, really thank you for all you've done from the bottom of my heart.
Still, I guess all good things must come to an end, no? In that case, I wish you all the best in your new career and any future endeavours! You'll still be here on the forums, right?

Welp, so that's the end of this journey and the beginning of another. So, for the final time, ROCK ON!
DF  Post #: 66
7/29/2016 21:52:29   
Dragonman

Goodbye Geo, your time here been gneiss, and I just want to say thank you for all the fun quests you've sent us on over the years. I'm sad to see you go but I'm happy for the cool new opportunities you have.

Whatever you do though, its sure to rock!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 67
7/29/2016 22:52:45   
The Jop

I'm very sad to see this, but I wish you the best. Really don't know what will become of Dragonfable now...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
7/29/2016 22:54:15   
FriendOfAFriend

I clicked this excited, thinking "boi this quest sounds DEEP" and now I'm just sad.

We'll miss you, Geopetal :(
Post #: 69
7/29/2016 23:01:16   
G Man

Goodbye, and the best of luck Geo.
You will always have the support of us behind you.
We will miss you dearly.

(^-^)7
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 70
7/30/2016 0:05:11   
Brasca123

Thanks for everything Geo, hope you enjoy your new job!
AQ DF  Post #: 71
7/30/2016 0:26:29   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Geo is one of the most worthiest of foes I've ever faced in combat. She is an amazing team leader and story teller that has inspired me for years. I wish you well on your future career. You have seen so many come and go that when it's your turn to be that person, I bet it's really difficult and sometimes challenging to do. But know this, we got your back. You won't ever be forgotten.

I remember when you were one of the legendary pedia AK's that helped the forums for a long time. I learnt so much from you as you were one of the originals we had for the Dragonfable Encyclopedia. I have always appreciated your help and I'm sure the Pedia Archknights have too. It's been an honor and a privileged, Geo.

That being said, I went to a Dragon Con back I think almost 5 years now and I had one goal in mind...meeting you. I would've talked to you for hours upon hours about how impressed I am and how much I love this game that you have built with help from the starters (i.e., Artix, then Cysero). Now that didn't happen, but that's okay because the other staff like Rolith and Alina had plenty to talk about with me and it was spectacular to get to know them and see the game from their perspective.

I'll miss you Geo, thanks for all the years of enjoyment with your creative writing and storytelling!

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 7/30/2016 0:28:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
7/30/2016 0:36:17   
flashbang

It occurs to me that you've bee a part of the game since I've joined.
It'll be sad to see you go, but I wish you luck in your future.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 73
7/30/2016 0:36:40   
megakyle777

Man, I seem to always wake up to ba news lately. DX

I wish you luck in your new job Geo and you will be very sorely missed.

Now I have to ask though... who will lead DF now?
DF  Post #: 74
7/30/2016 0:41:10   
flashbang

Tomix and Verylus are co-leads now, Kyle.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Design Notes July 29: A Hard Goodbye
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition