Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Design Notes July 29: A Hard Goodbye

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Design Notes July 29: A Hard Goodbye
Page 5 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/30/2016 19:04:16   
deather98

Best wishes Geo our stone lady. Glad that all of us are wishing her luck in a positive note instead of in bad terms. That shows how much respect we truely have for all of her work she's done for the game.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 101
7/30/2016 21:23:52   
Azan

Sad news for DF. You've been an awesome storywriter and game lead. We'll miss you. That said, things look bright for our favourite rock, so have a very nice time at your new job!
Post #: 102
7/30/2016 22:21:33   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Thanks for everything you've done for DF, and all the best in your future career Geo! :)
DF AQW  Post #: 103
7/30/2016 23:06:53   
Wizardlife

Farewell Geo. Thank you for all your hard work and your loyalty to DragonFable. You will be missed.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 104
7/30/2016 23:16:24   
Skyflakes

Goodbye and thanks, Geo! You rock! We will miss you.
Post #: 105
7/31/2016 3:27:42   
Sasook

Thank you for all your hard work and commitment to DF geopetal! Sad to see you go, hopefully we'll see you around!
DF  Post #: 106
7/31/2016 4:05:52   
Jet Silver

I wish Geo the best of luck with her new opportunities.

Things will never be the same without your rockiness sitting here. You were a great director.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 107
7/31/2016 15:29:17   
s_venom

I truly enjoyed you work and it a loss to DF.
I hope you all the best in your new job.
Good luck Geo
AQ DF  Post #: 108
7/31/2016 21:21:45   
Rukaji

Did not see this coming... I wish you the best of luck Geo. Thanks for all you've done.
DF  Post #: 109
8/1/2016 17:03:59   
Silver
Helpful!

Farewell, and good luck with your new job, Geo!
Post #: 110
8/1/2016 22:16:23   
Vonix

Oh gosh, i didn't expected that...
Because i am a little sick, i only could use my computer today and man, i wish i could have player DF some years ago.
Best of luck in your new job Geo! But i'm afraid that DF take the same road of MechQuest.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 111
8/2/2016 3:43:12   
Varen6398
Friendly!, Constructive!
Creative!

Goodbye Geo! We all loved the amazing dedication and work you've put into this game over the years and I hope your new job goes well!
DF  Post #: 112
8/3/2016 11:56:12   
brotherinlaw

I just realised, Geo never had an in-game appearence as Geopetal (discounting Geopebble) Considering her importance in this game and community, I wish we could have hade a goodbye quest! It's just so sad!

Goodbye, Geo! Hope your new job is everything you deserve!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 113
8/3/2016 12:36:54   
xelessarx

Well, Geopebble was Geo's DF appearence :) But I still would adore a Lady Geopetal statue somewhere (Maybe Falconreach, Falconreach Zoo or that place which was told to be opened when you achieve a higher rank in Aeris (IK, I'm obsessed with there. It is because I had endured the whole boredom of endless PVP fights just beacuse I wanted to explore that place. And when I found out that there was nothing there I was... Literally mad :D))
Post #: 114
8/3/2016 13:26:38   
SonicTbear

@the two above: The sad part about that is that if you go down two screens from the starting area of Falconreach just outside the inn and Lim's shop (Book 3), then head to the right towards the path above the river and below the fence, then continue until you see an area that you can go up in, then that there's a Geopetal statue right there at that last room you reach. The sad part being a lot of people didn't notice and are still asking for a (non-Geopebble) appearance.

It was also mentioned earlier in the thread.

< Message edited by SonicTbear -- 8/3/2016 13:27:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 115
8/3/2016 13:59:24   
xelessarx

^Shame I didn't actually know that...
Post #: 116
8/4/2016 4:58:31   
Shiny_Underpants

Oh. I'd... actually forgotten about that statue.
I was never sure whether it would lead to a quest or something... It's slightly eerie. (then again, that may just be the psychological trauma induced by the Weeping Angels)
Post #: 117
8/4/2016 6:17:41   
xelessarx

Don't look away, don't turn your back, don't blink!

I would love to see Geopetal's position changed in nights ;3
Post #: 118
8/4/2016 7:12:14   
Shiny_Underpants

I actually checked to see if the statue did anything in night mode. I thought it might've been an Easter Egg, because Easter Eggs+statues=Seriously Great Hair.
On a more serious note, it was the second lot of Weeping Angel episodes (the double) that really did it for me. It was the first I'd seen of them.
One of the important qualities of the statue of Geopetal is that it is a benign observer, rather like Geo herself was to the game.
Post #: 119
8/7/2016 19:41:29   
brotherinlaw

okay, I can't find geopetal. Anyone willing to help me with directions I can follow? ya'know, left left right up, like map directions for a dungeon?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 120
8/7/2016 19:43:43   
xelessarx

^Look at 5 posts above yours.
Post #: 121
8/7/2016 20:21:09   
LouisCyphere

But what about a non-geopebble statue that we can bring into our home/estate?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 122
8/7/2016 23:15:24   
brotherinlaw

No, that's my mother trying to give me directions over the phone, or a scavenger hunt list.
quote:

towards the path above the river and below the fence
continue until you see an area that you can go up in

I have no idea what these mean and have been everywhere from Surewould to Warlic's statue, with nothing. I need actual directions, and both the forums and google have let me down.

Also, for some reason, I've become really invested in locating this statue. It's probably because I'm a veteren but have never noticed it before...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 123
8/7/2016 23:48:17   
LouisCyphere

Let me help.
At night; Falconreach > South > South > You can see a bridge with a lamp post. You go can past the lamp post and follow the path.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 124
8/7/2016 23:48:55   
Orian

Aww, been an awesome playing through the stories you've written. Hopefully you'll enjoy your future endeavors Geo.

< Message edited by Orian -- 8/7/2016 23:49:41 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Design Notes July 29: A Hard Goodbye
Page 5 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition