Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= (Dis)Accomplishments

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= (Dis)Accomplishments
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/14/2017 12:18:18   
Zeldax

ACC: Beat Elemental Chaos with TimeKiller (With full HP and MP too). Clicky
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
9/14/2017 22:15:44   
Jet Silver

Oh boy, now in order these past 2 days:
ACC: Reached level 85! First time I've hit the level cap I think. And I can finally use that Doom Dragon Scythe!
ACC: Beat Theano with Avatar of Time. He isn't too bad on his own.
ACC: Beat Siofra the first time 1v1 with Ancient Shadow Warrior. Shadowheart Bracer is honestly great.
ACC: Got all the Penultimate Destiny Weapons! Thank goodness beating a challenge once lets me use the V1 DoomKnight armor. Siofra is tough.
ACC: Beat Elemental Chaos! Mritha and Sir Leon earn my thanks, as well as Verlyrus for letting me use the current DoomKnight armor.
ACC: Beat Triple Trouble! Thank you TT for making me realize how disgustingly overpowered Dragon Slayer is against dragons, as it should be I suppose.
ACC: Got all 3 Ultimate Destiny Weapons! Elemental Chaos gave me some trouble, but I'm really proud of this.

And last, and honestly probably least.

ACC: I got all the IV Doom items from True Mortal's Ignis Gem shop! They aren't level 80 or anything, but I had to add them to my collection of Doom items, and by god was it work.
DIS: I did 255 of True Mortal's random quests for items that are 15 levels below me and can't be upgraded any higher. Though honestly if anyone does decide to add upgrades to those items I pray they just upgrade in intervals of 10 Ignis Gems from here on. 100+ quests for any max level non-doom/destiny or non-optimal item is excessive.

And that's everything I got done. Now to wait for Friday the 13th and hope for the next Doom upgrade.

< Message edited by Jet Silver -- 9/14/2017 22:17:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
9/15/2017 0:49:45   
Zeldax

ACC: Beat Elemental Chaos with Master Soulweaver, with so many close calls. Clicky
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
10/26/2017 17:08:48   
andybaum005

ACC: Beat Theano on Hard Mode.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 54
10/27/2017 18:03:43   
necro emperor

ACC: Returned. Again. I just can't stay away from this game and community.
ACC: Promply went from level 81 to 85 in a week thanks to the good old Voltabolt's Challenge quest, putting me at the level cap for only the second time.
ACC: During that madness, I bought Dragon's Patience after saving up the approx. 200k gold I was short on. The name perfectly suits what I needed for this.
ACC: Said artifact then helped me beat Oratath, but I'm not looking forward to upgrading that new weapon.

Super personal upcoming ACC: June 20th 2018 will mark my 10 year anniversary with DF and AE as a whole, and I couldn't be more thrilled. I really, really want to do something big to commemorate this.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 55
10/29/2017 14:45:40   
Keridan

ACC/DIS (I have no idea how to label this): I just remembered now why I was able to win the challenges with my preferred classes, after hours of struggles and ruining my builds/wasting all my gold. It was with the two, full heal items in Drowned Fortress. I feel right dumb.
AQ DF  Post #: 56
10/29/2017 18:22:45   
Da Awesomancer

ACC: I reached level 85!
ACC: Defeated 1000+ waves and am now technically a (Fresh) Warmonger!
ACC: Beat Triple Trouble with Aegis and my dragon as my two guests. Not as much of an accomplishment since I had DragonSlayer, but whatever.
ACC: Beat Elemental Chaos without any healing or stat buffing items! Aegis and Mritha make an extremely overpowered duo, almost nothing touched me while they were both standing. Combine that with a Pet Dragon with 200 Protection, and Evolved DragonLord (Patience) and I didn't even need to worry about potions until Siofra was already at half health!
ACC: Finally got my mits on the level 85 Destiny Weapon upgrade, boy was that fulfilling.

DIS: I very well could have beaten the 5000+ wave mark had I not lazed around
DIS: Lost to Theano and Siofra like two dozen times with my Elemental Chaos set-up before RNG finally let Aegis and Mritha survive the first half of the battle.
DF AQW  Post #: 57
11/3/2017 19:28:29   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

ACC: Finally sucked it up, bought some DC's, and now my character's name is actually Amon!
Acc: I've also got enough DC's for a class, if/when Chaosweaver comes out and is costs DC's...
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 58
11/5/2017 19:25:23   
andybaum005

ACC: Beat Jack Crescent (EoT version) on Hard Mode.
ACC: Also got the revamped Hide Behind cape, and wow. So. Much. Blocking. PDL now has 103 in all defenses, with Poelala bumping one of them to 134. Even DMK, which is relatively weak in defense (Compared to its tier, that is) is now wiping out some of the most damage-heavy multi-bosses on Hard Mode without that much trouble. Not only that, but its -40 All resistance gives healing a HUGE boost. Between that and my 200-protection dragon, and I'm pretty much golden in every single area imaginable.
Edit - ACC: Beat the Caulron Groupies (EoT version) on Hard Mode.

< Message edited by andybaum005 -- 11/10/2017 14:35:10 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 59
11/10/2017 8:34:06   
Zeldax

ACC: Beat Elemental Chaos with ShadowWalker of Time. Clicky
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
11/11/2017 1:22:13   
Phantasmia

Phantom ArchKnight of AQW GD

ACC: Beaten the 1000 Timetorn challenge in only 3.5 hours. Clicky 1 Clicky 2
DIS: Did this before the badge was added ;_;

11/11/17

ACC: Completed the 500 Rooms in 75 minutes. Clicky
ACC: Got meh Caladbolg. Clicky

< Message edited by Phantasmia -- 11/11/2017 12:07:55 >

DF AQW  Post #: 61
11/11/2017 17:05:56   
Da Awesomancer

ACC: I beat the 1000 room (actually 1024 room) Timetorn Matrix, and got the badge.
DIS: I can't feel my hand after drawing nearly the entire dungeon map, and it took me a good 8+ hours of playing to find the end of it.

[Edit] I can't believe I wrote it as the "100 room" Matrix originally.
DIS: I'm apparently bad at typing.

< Message edited by Da Awesomancer -- 11/12/2017 21:11:37 >
DF AQW  Post #: 62
11/12/2017 20:20:41   
KoibatlupeSnowager

Acc: Gets 7 Copies of the Royal Vault Dagger V on my first character from the quest 'Are Rocks Evil?' in my first 14 attempts
Dis: I don't need the dagger, I need the Sword V so my first character can get an Imbued BLOD.

< Message edited by KoibatlupeSnowager -- 11/13/2017 7:51:38 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 63
11/14/2017 17:25:38   
Phantasmia

Phantom ArchKnight of AQW GD

ACC: Maxed Out my Health Potion Level =D
ACC: Maxed Out my Mana Potion Level =D

< Message edited by Phantasmia -- 11/15/2017 0:40:30 >
DF AQW  Post #: 64
11/22/2017 23:16:50   
LouisCyphere

Been a long time since I posted here:
ACC: Beat Trigoras with Dimensional Transphaser
ACC: Beat Gelunguis with Dimensional Transphaser
ACC: Beat Oratath with Dimensional Transphaser
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= (Dis)Accomplishments
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition