Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 11 of 30«<910111213>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/8/2017 11:37:52   
HeroKae

The wiki shows that most of the rooms in Crimson Cavern can have treasure chests. Did around 15 runs but so far i only found them on rooms 3,4,5 and 6. Where are the treasure chests on rooms 1 and 8?
http://aq-3d.wikidot.com/crimson-cavern
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 251
3/8/2017 15:52:16   
Vypie

I'm not recognizing the room '1' by looking at the screenshots, but I do know where the Chest in room 8 is.
Its under the wooden platform where the two gargoyle mini-bosses are, hiding next to some boxes.
Epic  Post #: 252
3/8/2017 16:31:04   
Snowy

@HeroKae For Crimson Cavern - Part One, it should be on the right as you're about to head towards the exit portal. Since that room is a mirror to a few other dungeons, you can look at Glowing Depths - Part Five - Overview 4 on the Wiki as reference to see where the chest would be located. As for Crimson Cavern - Part Eight, it should be under the wooden platform near the end at Overview 5.

< Message edited by Snowy -- 3/9/2017 0:15:22 >
AQW  Post #: 253
3/8/2017 19:20:47   
vander

Hello, i've barely been able to play since Ashfall and I'm not sure how long these events are going on so my question is:

Are there any rares that I should collect or are these just all seasonal items? I'd personally rather get to level 16 rather than collect expensive items that may always be around.

Thank you wonderful friends!
AQ  Post #: 254
3/8/2017 21:30:18   
Fallen Crest

They are all seasonal. Dage said on his Twitter that the event should stay another 2-3 weeks.
AQW  Post #: 255
3/11/2017 13:27:39   
Retrosaur

Can someone explain ATK and DEF to me?

If I have a higher DEF than an enemy's ATK, shouldn't they be theoretically be doing no damage to me?
AQW Epic  Post #: 256
3/11/2017 15:30:02   
Fallen Crest

The actual formula is unknown to the players.

At the moment, more attack = more damage and more defense = less damage taken. No matter how high your defense so far, even the weakest monster will do damage to you.
AQW  Post #: 257
3/12/2017 18:20:59   
Bolvarin

Are Dark Skulls worth anything? I was gonna sell them but im too afraid that they are actually used for something other than selling for 500g each
Post #: 258
3/12/2017 20:40:56   
Retrosaur

quote:

Are Dark Skulls worth anything? I was gonna sell them but im too afraid that they are actually used for something other than selling for 500g each

I think the whole point of them is to be used for coins to boost your way so you can afford the crafting costs of the Dage items. Just like in Shadowskull tower, where after you get all the main pieces you want, Dark Glowing Skulls are useless and turn in to 250 gold pieces, just sell them for gold. There's a reason they made it so easy to farm gold -- look at the Legion sword that drops from the Dragon and there's a reason why it's a 1000 gold sellback.
AQW Epic  Post #: 259
3/13/2017 10:27:51   
XeNON_54

Dark Skulls are just there to help you craft the more expensive items.
Sell them all the moment you get them.
Post #: 260
3/18/2017 5:03:38   
Amethystlock

When you update your old portal.battleon.com (Artix account) email address to a new one, you still need to use your old email to login to AQ3D. If you use your old portal.battleon.com email on games like Epic Duel though, the game will know you updated your email address and say invalid email. Your new portal.battleon.com email address will do the trick. Will AQ3D ever be able to recognize an updated portal.battleon.com email too?

Edit add-on: Creating an AQ3D account before a portal.battleon.com makes the "Create a Free Account" button for AQ3D under "My Games" stay infinitely. The portal account doesn't get linked AQ3D account information under "Account Info and Upgrades" when you log in.

< Message edited by Amethystlock -- 3/18/2017 5:27:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 261
3/20/2017 15:01:11   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

When you update your old portal.battleon.com (Artix account) email address to a new one, you still need to use your old email to login to AQ3D. If you use your old portal.battleon.com email on games like Epic Duel though, the game will know you updated your email address and say invalid email. Your new portal.battleon.com email address will do the trick. Will AQ3D ever be able to recognize an updated portal.battleon.com email too?

Edit add-on: Creating an AQ3D account before a portal.battleon.com makes the "Create a Free Account" button for AQ3D under "My Games" stay infinitely. The portal account doesn't get linked AQ3D account information under "Account Info and Upgrades" when you log in.

AdventureQuest 3D uses your AdventureQuest 3D registration email rather than using your master account email. Changing your master account's email will not affect linked AQ3D accounts.

Likewise since AQ3D does not use your master account, if you want to link an AdventureQuest 3D account that is already made you'll need to link it manually from the AQ3D account page at http://account.aq3d.com/. In the future I'm sure a button to link your account will be added to the "Account Info and Upgrades" section on the master account page as there is for other AE titles.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 262
3/22/2017 10:02:53   
skull1218

I have the badges alpha knight, pre beta, founder and closed beta... any special things I can get with these badges like how aqw has alpha pirate and stuff?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 263
3/22/2017 10:08:19   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

I have the badges alpha knight, pre beta, founder and closed beta... any special things I can get with these badges like how aqw has alpha pirate and stuff?

@skull1218

Yup! Visit Melodia in Yulgar's Inn to access the shops associated with those badges.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 264
3/22/2017 11:46:25   
skull1218

Ok and I have the founder badge for pledging money, when do we get the rewards?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 265
3/22/2017 12:56:19   
XeNON_54

You get them in due time.

Some of the items promised hasn't been created yet. But it WILL come so just wait for an announcement.
Post #: 266
3/22/2017 12:56:46   
Fallen Crest

Most rewards have been already given, except thhe alpha pirate class, founder title, pre-release classes (dragonslayer, paladin, etc), and the custom weapon/npc/world builder.
AQW  Post #: 267
3/22/2017 13:20:06   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Ok and I have the founder badge for pledging money, when do we get the rewards?

@Skull1218

The founder badge was only used to give access to the game prior to the Open Beta (and was also obtainable through other means such as a few promotional codes), however if you backed the Kickstarter your character page seems to be missing the Kickstarter badge(s). In order to receive your Kickstarter rewards you should have received an email from Kickstarter on 1/6/16 that asked for a survey, filling out this survey will provide the necessary information to link your account(s) to your Kickstarter bonuses. If you can no longer find the email you can also access the survey directly from the Kickstarter page at AQ3D.com/Kickstarter by clicking the "View Pledge" near the top right of the page (as can be seen here http://i.imgur.com/CEz6k37.png). Since the survey is pretty old I'd also recommend contacting the AQ3D help team so your survey answers don't just go unnoticed. You can contact the help team from this page http://account.aq3d.com/Help/, and they'll get in touch with you via email.

Once you have that all squared away you'll also be able to find your Kickstarter rewards on Melodia, minus some of the Guardian stuff which will be found on the Guardian outside of the Guardian Tower and the Guardian Class which can be found in the Classes tab of your menu.

Edit: A few things are not yet available but will be made available to anyone with the required badges as soon as the rewards are finished. These rewards are: the $10 Kickstarter title, the $25 Founder & Guardian titles, the $50 Epic Founder title & special in-game nameplate, the $60 Alpha Pirate class, the $120 Paladin/Necromancer/Ninja/DragonSlayer class early access & the Legendary Founder title, and finally all the stuff $500 and up is still in the works with a release ETA of shortly after launch.

< Message edited by Undead Lunatics -- 3/22/2017 13:31:02 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 268
4/1/2017 22:01:33   
Victor_the_mage

The NPCs at Ashfall will not load for me, They stay blue fires. So far I've tried at two different internet connections, entered and exited several times and even tried dying and I've tried red and blue dragon servers.

The entire rest of the game works and loads perfectly fine, and I am experiencing no lag.

What should I do?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 269
4/2/2017 1:45:22   
kreem

@Victor The Mage

Clear your cache at the login menu, if that doesn't fix it then you should report it to Artix.com/Bugs. BTW this seems like a map Issue since NPCs and enemies are basically part of the map as far as I know.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 270
4/2/2017 10:20:07   
oishii
fish

@Victor_the_mage kreem is correct! Please submit a report to AQ3D Bug Tracker and fill out as much information as you can! Your particular issue sounds like it has to do with the game being unable to load the files for the NPCs (which is why they are a blue flame).
We're still unsure as to why this is happening, since it only happens to some and not everyone but we are hoping that the issue will be fixed with the next patch (1.4.0). If you are still getting the issue next week then please let us know!
Post #: 271
4/2/2017 16:46:34   
Iron Volvametal

What's currently the best Class(es) to go against bosses? I know that Warrior's pretty popular for farming multiple enemies at once & Mage can be used to fling orbs at bosses while running, but I want to know if Rogue & Guardian excel better in some cases.

What's best to raise for each Class(HP, Defense, Attack, etc) & why? I'm trying to maximize Attack & then after that, I'm going to try getting gear to maximize something else. I'm thinking of trying to get max Defense next.

Right now, I'm using Mage & (close to)using these items:

- Shadowed Mask
- Scale Slayer Shoulders(missing)
- Drake Hunter Flame Cloak(missing)
- Shadowed Gloves
- Shadowed Boots
- The Scale Slayer(missing)

Is this a good set?
AQW  Post #: 272
4/3/2017 17:08:57   
LadyYennifer

May I ask what is a nice looking weapon that matches the Spooky Witch set from Mogloween now that the cosmetic system has been released?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 273
4/3/2017 21:18:21   
DiscoZombie

If you are going amge, it is best to go attack and Mana for the staying power, since they can kite and the mana shield can provide a defense bonus, while charging a fireball.
Post #: 274
4/4/2017 3:00:55   
Orian

So I've logged in after the april fools update and I've found myself to be unarmed, was this intentional?

-As in now weapons are equipped

< Message edited by Orian -- 4/4/2017 3:01:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 275
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 11 of 30«<910111213>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition