Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= What do you want to see in 2017?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= What do you want to see in 2017?
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/21/2017 12:36:28   
Bailey Hudson

@above
well, i love items which are having low drop rate. you wouldn't see meh complain or being annoy of an item which is 1% drop rate or monster spawn whether it's luck or not, eventually you'll still get it.
Post #: 126
1/21/2017 12:49:34   
G Man

No.
1% means 1% in all attempts. You COULD get it in 1,2, or 5 tries, however you could also NOT get it in 500,1000, 5875, etc. tries.
Random is random, you are not guaranteed to "eventually get it"

That said, what I want?
Well take a guess...
Tone down on the heavy reliance on RNG, and make end game items FUN, I have not farmed much anymore because if I am going to waste HOURS for nothing, I am not gonna go for it at all.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 127
1/21/2017 12:57:44   
Bailey Hudson

quote:

No.
1% means 1% in all attempts. You COULD get it in 1,2, or 5 tries, however you could also NOT get it in 500,1000, 5875, etc. tries.
Random is random, you are not guaranteed to "eventually get it"

In my scenario, i was grinding for a 1% item.. it took me few days but eventually i got the item on the 3rd day also.

So, what you said I still don't get it, what was your point? lol

< Message edited by Bailey Hudson -- 1/21/2017 13:00:09 >
Post #: 128
1/21/2017 13:02:10   
G Man

My point?
I literally said my point; that one is not guaranteed to get it like you implied.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 129
1/21/2017 20:05:49   
orc orc orc

@Bailey Hudson
G-Man has a point. If all endgame items are luck-based, it would not be fair. When someone got an item in only one try, there are other who had to do over 10 tries to get the SAME thing. Even though the latter player put in considerably more effort, they get nothing else. RNG does not reward players for their effort, but luck. RNG =/= difficulty.

I hope you realize that there are more, fairer ways to make an endgame items hardcore. Low drop rates are padding and add no challenge whatsoever.

< Message edited by orc orc orc -- 1/21/2017 20:07:58 >
Post #: 130
1/22/2017 2:13:10   
LurkBlackSmith

-AQW's version of the WAAAGH! from Warhammer against a army from QoM one day,simple and plain.

While another more exploration within the sewers from Swordhaven.
DF  Post #: 131
1/22/2017 12:00:42   
Rtkat3

Right now, Swordhaven has been evacuated and overrun by Infernal Realm creatures. It would have to be for the event that would involve us taking back Swordhaven from the Infernal Realm creatures.
AQ  Post #: 132
1/22/2017 12:41:10   
Bailey Hudson

@orc orc orc
Ok, i now understand.. you have explained it well but but do you want those drops to be guaranteed then finish it in 2 hours for those end-game items?
Post #: 133
1/22/2017 14:49:44   
nalguth

@Bailey Hudson
No, the point they're trying to make is that relying on RNG is a bad way to make things difficult. Think of it this way: less RNG (orc orc orc's way) means BLoD's current farming process, more RNG (your way) means BLoD being a 0.00001% drop from Skeleton Warriors.
AQW  Post #: 134
1/22/2017 22:38:10   
Rtkat3

You think that's bad, the Runes of Awe have a 1% drop from Tibicenas. I fought him many times and he didn't drop the Runes.
AQ  Post #: 135
1/23/2017 0:06:24   
ShatteredReality
Helpful!

Actually, the runes of awe have a 0.3% drop rate from Tibicenas, not 1%.
AQW  Post #: 136
1/23/2017 12:28:07   
Rtkat3

That is why only a few people were able to get the Runes and complete the Blade of Awe.
AQ  Post #: 137
1/23/2017 12:53:42   
PhoenixN7

Wait, it was 0.3% a drop? I always thought it was 3% when I got it.
DF AQW  Post #: 138
1/23/2017 13:04:43   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

quote:

That is why only a few people were able to get the Runes and complete the Blade of Awe.

I have never laughed so hard before, sure it's a bad drop, but anyone who actually cares the slighest bit for farming already has the BoA.
Something like Mutated Pink Trobbolier Morph has more rights to be called an "endgame" item than BoA.
AQW  Post #: 139
1/23/2017 13:33:23   
LouisCyphere

@Metakirby:
Those twitter posts about that item are pure cancer

I want to see more coherence in quest lines and less filler release.
Seriously, the story is all over the place.
New players would just feel lost over these filler releases that would just be lost or forgotten.

There's a lot of stories that still needs to be continued.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 140
1/23/2017 17:38:37   
paskyfer007

is nobody gonna talk about faction? I mean dreadrock, aegis, pet tamer, elemental master, necro crypt, druid grove, etc.
are AQW devs gonna ignore that faction, or what? and dont forget about hair shop in swordhaven castle that will be 'coming soon' and shadowfallalliance's button 'locked'

my point is, I wish story developer (I am talking to you alina) start to look back what she has made, and won't leave those to half developed content
Post #: 141
1/23/2017 18:14:13   
Doxus the OverLord

LouisCyphere
quote:

[...]There's a lot of stories that still needs to be continued.

Ohh man... the chaosweavers... soulweavers... Ravenloss feels so unfinished...
Doing the actual revamp of the QoM's saga is really worth taking them as a part of it.
And as a bonus, having SoulWeaver/ChaosWeaver class as being opposites would be soo cool.
Making a revamp in ravenloss and ending this saga... Tomix is surrounded with a lot of mysteries... those people who even played DragonFable would know about it.
Just explore it a little, it would be one great release. We need more quality, and less things forgotten... less dead points of the plot.

EndGame Farming
EndGame farming is about of how hard you push yourself for getting something.
Luck doesn't having anything to do with it. I think "staff" have learned their lesson after all the negative feedback given about VHL's quest.
And if they haven't learned... our torches and forks will be stored somewhere... waiting for someone...
MWAHAHAHA!
Post #: 142
1/23/2017 20:07:14   
goldslayer1

I'd like to see Void of Nulgath (Rare) and Shadow of Nulgath (Rare) be turned into non-mem items.
My reasoning is that these items required membership to achieve. Their "evolved" counter parts are the same in this regard, but the evolved versions dont require membership to equip. They're also the only farming breeds that require membership.
Its a nice bone to throw to the Gen 1 Nulgath farmers.
AQW Epic  Post #: 143
1/23/2017 20:17:32   
the warden

above: yes yes yes and yes
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 144
1/23/2017 21:47:05   
Rtkat3

Outside of us not learning more about Jus Divinum, Scorn is still out there.
AQ  Post #: 145
1/25/2017 10:21:14   
Beshin Adin

I'd also like to see some more events involving the hubs. For example, QoM launches an assault on Sky Tower Aegis in order to disrupt the Alliance.
AQ AQW  Post #: 146
1/25/2017 12:14:56   
Rtkat3

Try envision the Queen of Monsters' army trying to crash a summit that involves Lore's leaders discussing how to stop the Queen of Monsters and us having to fight them off.
AQ  Post #: 147
2/19/2017 13:03:47   
fedaso

Stacks indicator for skills that stacks :D

ALL HAIL THE LEGION! ALL HAIL DAGE THE EVIL!
Proud Dage Legionnaire.
IGN: Fedaso
http://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=fedaso
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 148
2/19/2017 14:41:13   
thecloser

I wolud like to see another Tier class like Blaze Binder for Cryomancer which consists light and water(simply opposite of Blaze Binder's) elements.
Post #: 149
2/19/2017 14:41:23   
juanz1996

quote:

Tomix is surrounded with a lot of mysteries... those people who even played DragonFable would know about it.
Just explore it a little, it would be one great release. We need more quality, and less things forgotten... less dead points of the plot.

so true, I played the whole saga in DF and i feel there is a lot to do about soulweaver/chaos history in aqw, a lot of content there.
AQW  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= What do you want to see in 2017?
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition