Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= What do you want to see in 2017?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= What do you want to see in 2017?
Page 7 of 9«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/19/2017 15:55:25   
Bailey Hudson

@goldslayer1
Those items have been tagged as Legend for more than one year, no one complained so it's pointless for them to change it now just because of YOU. my thoughts. One more note: a lot of items are tagged as legend which their counterpart are not even tagged as legend, what about those items? ignored?
Post #: 151
2/19/2017 16:56:00   
fedaso

What I wanted to see is a new faction for Good like the faction in evil with Dage and Nulgath. It's boring being good nowadays.

We would be happy also if you can put a stack indicator to our stack-able skills

ALL HAIL THE LEGION! ALL HAIL DAGE THE EVIL!
Proud Dage Legionnaire.
IGN: Fedaso
http://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=fedaso
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 152
2/19/2017 17:27:50   
the warden

I want to see void of nulgath AC (rare, mem) become non mem, I mean the other 3 are non mem so not sure why this one is
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 153
2/19/2017 22:33:53   
Rtkat3

@fedaso How would the AQW Team pull that off?
AQ  Post #: 154
2/19/2017 22:35:33   
Xiao Carrot

As a collector, all I want is more inventory, bank space would be good. Just love dumping things
into bank and let them rot
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 155
2/20/2017 6:36:22   
fedaso

@RtKat3 What do you mean? That stack indicator? I don't know I'm not a techie person. But I suggest make it like UndeadSlayer in which the numbers are indicated how much stacks in the skill name or they could make a stack number on top of the stack-able skill icon

The 2 new good faction well I don't know about that

< Message edited by fedaso -- 2/20/2017 6:41:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 156
2/20/2017 8:42:19   
MQ dude

The game already counts stacks, it just needs to display that number.

As for fedaso's second suggestion:
They could give the Seraphic order and the Celestial realm more development and/or make more mirror sets of existing Legion and Nation items. I think they're unwilling to try, though, and I think that's because 1) it's a bit of a challenge to make Good gear that isn't gold and 2) there might be less demand for Good gear.

< Message edited by MQ dude -- 2/20/2017 8:45:02 >
Post #: 157
2/20/2017 9:00:03   
LouisCyphere

Yeah. I want to see more of the Good Subfactions to be more developed.
Aranx's Celestial Realm and Laken's Seraphic Order. Both of them do good art. Sadly, Laken left.

@MQ dude:
3. Less people belong to the good faction probably. This is evident when it comes to Good vs Evil war.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 158
2/20/2017 10:01:59   
goldslayer1

quote:

I'd like to see Void of Nulgath (Rare) and Shadow of Nulgath (Rare) be turned into non-mem items.
My reasoning is that these items required membership to achieve. Their "evolved" counter parts are the same in this regard, but the evolved versions dont require membership to equip. They're also the only farming breeds that require membership.
Its a nice bone to throw to the Gen 1 Nulgath farmers.

Quoting for context.

quote:

@goldslayer1
Those items have been tagged as Legend for more than one year, no one complained so it's pointless for them to change it now just because of YOU. my thoughts. One more note: a lot of items are tagged as legend which their counterpart are not even tagged as legend, what about those items? ignored?

That didn't seem to be a problem when they decided to start AC tagging a bunch of items.

Some items have non-mem and mem counterparts, but the non-mem version are ACs.
You see this a lot in shops for new items. Its always 2 versions of the same armor, an AC non-mem and a non-ac member version.

I suggested Void of Nulgath (Rare) and Shadow of Nulgath (Rare) be non-mem because their evolved counterparts are non-mem to equip and both of them costs ACs and/or membership to get. The same went for Void and Shadow back in 2010, except those still req membership to equip.
Also as fan service to the old time AQW players who've been supporting the game since as far back as 2010.
I'm not the only one who'd want this. Anyone with Void or Shadow that's still around would want this as well.

quote:

I want to see void of nulgath AC (rare, mem) become non mem, I mean the other 3 are non mem so not sure why this one is

@the warden

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 2/20/2017 10:10:50 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 159
2/20/2017 11:37:54   
Ach1

@above
seeing how sensitive of a topic 1st gen items are, they will never ever get changed, you just have to get used to that. As for the released evolved counterparts, they are completely different armors so you cant just expect them to have same requirements as original versions. I guess asking evolved shadow and void to get member tags would make no sense that that too is something that you should not expect to happen, AE never or extremely rarely changes something years after it was released. But I will repeat it once more, evolved versions are different things from original, sure they do look alike, but are not same, if you still find them to be identical, then why dont you just use non-mem evolved versions?
AQW  Post #: 160
2/20/2017 13:10:02   
goldslayer1

quote:

AE never or extremely rarely changes something years after it was released.

True, but its also a rare situation.
And there have been changes in rare situations/circumstances. (AC tagging a large chunk of items is one of the popular ones)
This IMO is one of them.

I'm trying to check the wiki via "Sort by" on items, to see what other items (outside of pets) required both membership and ACs to get, that didn't already have a different alternative. But there isn't a category for that.
I think these armors (Void, Shadow, and Evo Shadow) might literally be the only armors (or items outside the sets) in the game that required BOTH membership and ACs to get, While Void and Shadow remain the only ones that require membership to equip.

Perhaps someone can help me out with how to search filters on wiki?
I know there's a few pets that required membership while also costing ACs.

And while they are different, there's a connection to them, both in name and the quests.
Evo Shadow Orbs provides shortcut quests for original Shadow owners. (same for Evo blood and Hex)

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 2/20/2017 13:30:43 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 161
2/20/2017 14:19:27   
Bailey Hudson

quote:

That didn't seem to be a problem when they decided to start AC tagging a bunch of items.
Are you serious? You now comparing the nulgath regents to those Nully items which got release for like 2 years ago or (more).. and do ya'know the reasons behind why they did tag some of the tokens as ACs.. it was because of how bad it was eating up players inventory spaces and you can count the number of tokens you need for items like, VHL , Ungodly reavers etc Remember, staffs planning to increase the spaces but that will happen when SR goes live same goes to the NEW level cap

Once again,those ultra rare rarity nully items will forever be tagged as member, end this discussion, please.
Post #: 162
2/20/2017 14:25:32   
Aura Knight

I don't think legend tagged items need to be changed to non-member but I do wish perma rare items would be given an ac tag. I never had any of the first gen voids but if there are some which are not ac tagged, I am not opposed to making them so. While the armors themselves do look awesome, they're only armors and as such take inventory space which is better suited for other things. It's not as if there aren't ac tagged legend items so I don't understand what the issue here is. This seems like a good topic for discussion and could help improve things for some players.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 163
2/20/2017 14:42:23   
Bailey Hudson

quote:

I do wish perma rare items would be given an ac tag
I dislike agree disagree with this because of a lot of factors they have considered.

quote:

they're only armors and as such take inventory space which is better suited for other things.
So,in all, according to your logic, the item isn't "awesome" so it'd been better if they ac tag it then we put in our bank for free and "forever" in bank

I believe,this is all you meant but you were trying to twist it.

< Message edited by Bailey Hudson -- 2/20/2017 14:44:33 >
Post #: 164
2/20/2017 14:47:39   
Aura Knight

What factors are there to consider? Giving perma rares an ac tag makes them safer because they wouldn't be at risk of deletion and by giving them an ac tag we can store them for free in bank. What's so bad about that?

If an items serves no purpose is it okay to have that item take up space you'd rather use for other things? I still hold on to things that do nothing for me because I can't get them back if I do sell or delete but I'd feel better if I could simply store them.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 165
2/20/2017 14:59:22   
goldslayer1

quote:

Are you serious? You now comparing the nulgath regents to those Nully items which got release for like 2 years ago or (more).. and do ya'know the reasons behind why they did tag some of the tokens as ACs.. it was because of how bad it was eating up players inventory spaces and you can count the number of tokens you need for items like, VHL , Ungodly reavers etc Remember, staffs planning to increase the spaces but that will happen when SR goes live same goes to the NEW level cap

I'm not talking about regents.
Im talking about equip-able items, armors, swords, etc. that weren't AC or require AC, but got AC tagged.
Plenty of items that were not AC tagged before, got changed to AC tag.
If it can happen in certain circumstances, then why is it out of the realm of possibilities that it could happen to these items?

quote:

I don't think legend tagged items need to be changed to non-member but I do wish perma rare items would be given an ac tag. I never had any of the first gen voids but if there are some which are not ac tagged, I am not opposed to making them so.

All of the original breeds required ACs and Legend to achieve.
Void of Nulgath (Rare)
Shadow of Nulgath (Rare)
Blood of Nulgath (Rare) (AC)
Fiend of Nulgath (Rare)
Hex of Nulgath (Rare)
Of the Gen 1 breeds, only Void and Shadow require membership to equip. All of them required ACs and membership to get, and were AC tagged from the start.
All of the Gen 1 breeds (except void, which also had quests at nulgath NPC, but still required membership) required a member pet.

The way that it worked was, You needed Void to get Shadow, Blood, Hex and Fiend.
Void cost 1500 ACs, while the Shadow, Blood, Hex and Fiend Required you to turn in Void + a 2500 AC coin.
So Shadow, Blood, Hex, and Fiend required membership + 4k ACs EACH in order to get them.
Gen 1 was released in 2010 (I believe it was in March or April for Void of Nulgath, not sure about the others).

The situation these 2 items (Void and Shadow) items are in however, is unprecedented even to this day.
As they are most likely the only items in the game that required both ACs and membership to get, and also to equip, that didn't have a separate variant at the time.

The reason why I suggested making them non-mem, is both as fan service and throwing a bone to the old players, after the fiasco that happened with gen 1.
But also because now we have established models for how items are acquired/sold.

We have
- AC
- AC non-mem or Member non-ac (this one happens a lot in shops)
- AC mem/non-mem or AC tagged Merge
- Member area, non-mem to equip. (also known as "Legend Area Free")
- Promo offer (i.e. monthly promos, Heromart)

Void and Shadow of nulgath fit into none of these models.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 2/20/2017 15:26:16 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 166
2/20/2017 15:01:01   
Bailey Hudson

quote:

If an items serves no purpose is it okay to have that item take up space you'd rather use for other things? I still hold on to things that do nothing for me because I can't get them back if I do sell or delete but I'd feel better if I could simply store them.
hmmm, you said this
quote:

I never had any of the first gen voids

One more thing,considering how long those items were added to the game,am finding it difficult to believe/agree for those items getting tagged as AC.
Post #: 167
2/20/2017 15:12:04   
Aura Knight

With how old this game is, I'm shocked that there aren't unique attack sounds. All we have is that annoying whacking sound for everything. So, having new sound effects would be good for the game. And maybe environment sounds too would be great. If we're near a waterfall, let's hear rushing water for example. It's not so fun to play the game on silent and adding more sounds would be better.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 168
2/20/2017 15:16:42   
Bailey Hudson

We might get all this after Server Re-write but for now,this is a clear answer which no one should tell you,it is a no,obviously.
Post #: 169
2/20/2017 15:19:32   
goldslayer1

quote:

One more thing,considering how long those items were added to the game,am finding it difficult to believe/agree for those items getting tagged as AC.

Good thing the Gen 1 breeds were AC tagged from the start then, because they actually needed ACs to acquire.
AQW Epic  Post #: 170
2/20/2017 15:21:10   
Bailey Hudson

quote:

Gen 1 breeds
Is it an item? What's the actual name of it?
Post #: 171
2/20/2017 15:27:10   
goldslayer1

quote:

Is it an item? What's the actual name of it?

If you read the above reply I made, you'd see this.

quote:

All of the original breeds required ACs and Legend to achieve.
Void of Nulgath (Rare)
Shadow of Nulgath (Rare)
Blood of Nulgath (Rare) (AC)
Fiend of Nulgath (Rare)
Hex of Nulgath (Rare)
Of the Gen 1 breeds, only Void and Shadow require membership to equip. All of them required ACs and membership to get, and were AC tagged from the start.
All of the Gen 1 breeds (except void, which also had quests at nulgath NPC, but still required membership) required a member pet.

Nulgath armors are often referred to as "breeds", thus Gen 1 Breeds.

EDIT:
The 5 quoted armors and its sets are considered to be Gen 1, as in Nulgath Generation 1.
There are also other various items that are considered Gen 1, such as Primal Dread Saw (Rare) and Vestige of Nulgath.

Idk if you were around back then (In 2010), but everyone who got Gen 1 items pretty much got screwed.
AQW made Gen 1, then went rare, then released Gen 2 items with WAY less requirements than Gen 1.

Prime example
Primal Dread Saw of Nulgath (Rare) (Gen 1)
Primal Dread Saw of Nulgath (Gen 2)
Gen 1 version cost 3k ACs, Gen 2 version cost 1 Totem of Nulgath.

Betrayal Blade of Nulgath (Rare) (Gen 1)
Betrayal Blade of Nulgath (Gen 2)
Gen 1 version cost 4k ACs, Gen 2 version Cost 1 Totem of Nulgath.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 2/20/2017 16:55:27 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 172
2/20/2017 22:40:37   
Rtkat3

We should be able to get confirmation on if the Elemental Titans thing has been dropped or will resume at some point since Phedra: Elemental Titan of Fire and Gaiazor: Elemental Titan of Earth have been awakened.
AQ  Post #: 173
2/21/2017 2:12:40   
paskyfer007

I don't really want new faction or alliance for new story arc.
They just need to improve existing faction like Dragonrune, Skytower, Dreadrock, etc.

And also, Evil sub faction like Dage and Nulgath are already powerful.
Why don't they make similar sub, but for Good?
Post #: 174
2/21/2017 18:29:47   
ShatteredReality
Helpful!

@above

It's because evil is more popular than good. The staff isn't going to waste time to make factions that no one wants. I personally prefer good over evil, but a lot of other players like evil better. Maybe if they made Gravelyn a face-meltingly ugly lich lady then maybe more people would join good.
AQW  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= What do you want to see in 2017?
Page 7 of 9«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition