Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= What do you want to see in 2017?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= What do you want to see in 2017?
Page 8 of 9«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/21/2017 21:28:14   
orc orc orc

If they add cool, three-diamensional characters to the Good Alignment, perhaps it might stand a chance. I also find that many of the popular Good-themed gear are either ACs only, Rare, or both, compared to evil. (Evolved) Light Caster and Brightfall Commander are examples. Permanent, free Good content seems to be lacking. Maybe it's just me.

I think Aranx has a decent potential of establishing a Good subfaction. The Celestial Realm release was a nice Good-themed treat imo.
Post #: 176
2/21/2017 21:49:03   
Rtkat3

I don't think it was fully explained how the Infernal Realm's creatures got ahold of the Celestial Realm's weapons.
AQ  Post #: 177
2/22/2017 0:44:01   
jbuggz

▶ Since we've already gotten skills that send out "copies" of the player (e.g. Eternal Inversionist's Caricature skill) maybe make the "copies" have the same equipment we're wearing.

It's been done with a handful of monsters and NPC's already, so I don't think it's entirely out of the realm of possibility.

AQW  Post #: 178
2/22/2017 1:27:09   
paskyfer007

@ShatteredReality
yeah, people of AQW love being villain more than hero.

Removed off-topic suggestions. If you wish to suggest changes for the forum itself, please use the Forum Suggestions board. ~Shadowhunt

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 2/22/2017 11:46:40 >
Post #: 179
2/22/2017 1:54:41   
Jet Silver

You know something I'd like to see,

Getting the Necrotic Blade of Doom as it looks like in DragonFable. Or maybe an updated version of that. The AQW version of "Sepulchure's Undead Blade" just looks kinda silly compared to the NSoD or SRoD Doom weapons in this game. I always missed how it just looked liked a giant almost buster sword-like monster, attached to the blade by a human skull tied to a skeletal arm by a shoddy rope. Even if it re-used the old Bonefang art from AdventureQuest, it always had a kind of epic creepiness to it that just isn't replicated in AQW. The blade looks kind of outdated on Gravelyn now anyways.

Maybe alongside an updated DoomKnight class that really represent's Sepulchure's juggernaut-like power, similar to how Paladins got ArchPaladin. Considering how Doomknight's been portrayed in DF and MQ, I was never really satisfied with how the class is in AQW either. I could even see it as questline to draw out the "true power" of Sepulchure's armor.

As for functionality, same as I've always thought, this game needs elements, with every weapon getting one and enemies getting a resistance or weakness. And maybe armor adding a resistance to a certain element. It's the only way I could see combat feeling truly dynamic and weapons and armor actually having meaning beyond just art. I'd LOVE to see a full sweep like AQ did. But I don't ever see that really being a thing in AQW.

< Message edited by Jet Silver -- 2/22/2017 2:03:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 180
2/22/2017 6:19:52   
juanz1996

above: yes, yes to all of that! i have looked several times the "silly" design that iconic weapons have in aqw and always come back to DF art as a very good way to start changing that.
Also with the maybe-future buff of most of end game items we can finally get some of NSoD to finally show off.

quote:

Getting the Necrotic Blade of Doom as it looks like in DragonFable. Or maybe an updated version of that. The AQW version of "Sepulchure's Undead Blade" just looks kinda silly compared to the NSoD or SRoD Doom weapons in this game

If there is something i wanna see in 2017 is this! i heard a lot of people complain about the "kid-art"(cant find a better word) of the nsod, maybe when the update comes we can have a merge shop to change it to THAT new version.
AQW  Post #: 181
2/22/2017 6:41:25   
ExactName

I want new quests in the Legion Castle!
AQW  Post #: 182
2/22/2017 9:04:17   
MQ dude

You know, I'd love to be able to visit the Dragonlands where Akriloth and his Fire Dragons resided. Our hero could go with Galanoth so he can conquer his fear of Akriloth or something (to tie in nicely with the Shadowflame war and Fear Event) and maybe even end up enlisting Akriloth's aid against the QoM after some gentle persuasion.
Post #: 183
2/22/2017 11:40:24   
Jet Silver

@juanz1996: Especially since the NBoD seems to be something of a more "epic" weapon in DragonFable than the NSoD. I'd love to see it really get the attention it deserves.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 184
2/22/2017 13:44:08   
Guardian Patrick

More armors/costumes with damage bonus to all monsters :3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 185
2/22/2017 14:39:26   
Aura Knight

After playing the game on silent for what seems like forever, is it too much to ask for better sounds? I think other mmos have awesome sounds. Not only for battle, but environment sounds as well. If AQW had this, it would probably be better. At least better than it is now. The quality of the game could be improved.

And though I prefer being a solo player, I feel something more should be done with guilds.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 186
2/22/2017 23:18:58   
xstreamshadow

I put this on reddit but just in case, I won't go in to to much detail.

I'd like to see more synergy between classes, like for example a buff to other legion classes if a soul cleaver's rank 10 procs, or scarlet sorceresses and Blood titans' rank 10s having increased proc chance when they are in the same party. It makes for more classes being used regularly, or at least in bossing.
AQW  Post #: 187
2/23/2017 0:14:34   
orc orc orc

irrc Some point during AQ3D alpha Warrior and Mage had the same daze effect (they refreshed one another) and Warrior's first skill hit harder on dazed enemies. I found that pretty neat. Synergy is always nice. Imagine Viper's Kiss having an added effect on Burned or Stunned mobs. It encourages group play and may add depth to combat, especially come Server rewrite when monster skills become prevalent.
Post #: 188
2/23/2017 22:25:14   
fedaso

That's what I've been trying to say :D thanks bro ^^ They need to show how many stacks we have
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 189
2/23/2017 22:43:26   
Rtkat3

Once we see the threat that was foreshadowed by a Mysterious Figure that resulted in the players asking for help from Vaden, Xeight, Ziri, Warlord Pax, Sekt, Queen Scarletta Tyral, and Plank, we might hear the information that Plank has to share with us once that event comes. I've been wanting to get confirmation on if it will be a form of Sepulchure.

Also, the players would like to know what the players did with Dr. Dryden Darkwood and his Trolluk servant Skudly following the "Throne of Darkness" saga.

There should be a musical event where we get to learn more about the Skeleton, Sneevil, and Trolluk members of Yulgar Inn's residential house band called "The NPCs."
AQ  Post #: 190
2/24/2017 1:48:15   
MQ dude

@xstreamshadow
Isn't /r/artix and /r/aqw practically dead?
Post #: 191
2/24/2017 1:52:38   
xstreamshadow

r/aqw has had some activity lately, not sure why. j-buggz, hancok and paladinlepp(drleprechaun on reddit) are some people i recognised there. Also, koreyplayz and danielsworlds are there too.

< Message edited by xstreamshadow -- 2/24/2017 1:57:22 >
AQW  Post #: 192
2/25/2017 1:13:40   
ShatteredReality
Helpful!

About sounds: there can be so many other sounds added into the game! It's a bit bothersome sometimes when I watch the cutscenes and get taken out of the story by a really bad sound effect. There can be sounds such as:
-Unique sounds when attacking with different weapons, instead of a generic "hit," "miss/dodge," and "critical." A staff probably should not make the same sound as a sword.
-Ambient noises instead of music (birds chirping, wind whistling, eldritch abominations consuming souls)
-Footstep noises (different sounds when walking through different enviroments, such as water, mud, or a paved path)
-Monster noises, because the monsters can't all be expected to be mute. I think that there are some dragon monsters in Embersea that roar during battle. More monsters with sound effects like that would be great.
-Different noises when opening different menus
-Loading music
-Sounds when enchanting weapons
-Sounds when obtaining badges
-Sounds when discovering new areas
-Pets making sounds
-Emotes making sounds depending on which emote is being used
-Music for player's houses that either can be bought in a store, or just come with the house
AQW  Post #: 193
3/30/2017 17:25:25   
Iron Volvametal

More unlockable emotes, like /samba.

I want to see some, like:

- /stern2 or /longstern: /stern emote, but continuous(After completing new quests in /trainers)
- /scared: the emote the Hero makes when they jump back scared like in the cutscenes with their weapon in their hand(Mogloween exclusive?)
- /crush: you crush a stone similar to KAAG in /bloodtusk cutscenes(Complete Bloodtusk: Horc Side quests)
- /fly: you hover in the air or you gain Eternal Death Wings(like the Rapier in /swordplay) & flap in place(Beat Drakath)
- /roar: you do the skill emote like Lycan's "Thrill of Battle", but with a slightly different visual(Rank 10 Lycan?)
AQW  Post #: 194
3/30/2017 23:17:43   
Darches

Wouldn't you just look in the suggestions thread?

As always, I'd like some changes like deeper combat, revised stat system, and new equip mechanics.
Instead of daggers, let us dual wield any 2 arbitrary weapons. Instead of enhancements on EVERY item, just tie stats to the class and let us change our damage range (I hate RNG everywhere). Let us train stats like in AQ Classic?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 195
3/31/2017 11:54:42   
zanathos

I'd love to see a Martial Artist or Gunslinger class. Can't believe after almost 9 years, guns still don't have shooting animations in this game
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 196
3/31/2017 13:11:27   
Rtkat3

If they were to do a martial arts class, it would have to be part of a Yokai Island release.

If they were to do a gunslinger class, it would have to be in a part of the Sandsea that evokes the traits of the Wild West.
AQ  Post #: 197
3/31/2017 15:29:54   
zanathos

Um. Why? Neither one of those classes are necessarily bound to those areas, especially not Martial Arts, and with a whole new continent, there's possibility for new themed zones and reputations that'd facillitate Martial ARts and Gunslinging
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 198
3/31/2017 15:32:32   
Iron Volvametal

Not sure about Martial Arts( it could be part of a new tournament in /yokai, I guess), but I'd like for Gunslinger to be unlocked after completing J6's quests in /hyperium & then another string of quests to access a shop with the Class like for No Class.

EDIT: It's a stretch, but I think it would be cool to have Martial Arts be a merge Class of Unarmed & No Class.

< Message edited by Iron Volvametal -- 3/31/2017 15:33:45 >
AQW  Post #: 199
4/5/2017 19:40:46   
backs1000

Would it be cool if every first week of the month non-mem get one week free mem

IF so please do it for 1 year
Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 7 [8] 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= What do you want to see in 2017?
Page 8 of 9«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition