Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Battle Strategy Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Battle Strategy Thread
Page 13 of 25«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/13/2019 7:08:56   
Shiny_Underpants

Sounds like you're triggering Bearginion by being dishonourable
Seriously though, you're most likely triggering their mechanics some other way. Beary feels the same way about pet owners as Yashta does about orphans. In other words, equipping a pet triggers his K.O.

Leorilla will K.O. you if buff yourself in the first five turns. If you, say, buffed yourself with Void Barrier on the first turn, it would K.O. you. You need to properly learn the mechanics before you can attempt these, so use the endgame wiki link provided by Sakurai just above. It isn't a bug.
Post #: 301
3/13/2019 11:09:09   
TFS
Helpful!

Super Sentog Justice Go does not one shot DoomKnight V2. DoomKnight V1 is not banned from Big and Small because there are several strategies revolving around stunlocking Sentog with guests and Life Carving it to death before it can one shot you.
DF  Post #: 302
3/14/2019 15:13:22   
Cyrenius

What guests do you use on Sentog to prevent it from one-shotting you? And how do you use them to stunlock him? I'd like to know. I've been having a devil of a time with this challenge and would like to defeat it.

< Message edited by Cyrenius -- 3/14/2019 15:30:35 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 303
3/14/2019 16:20:57   
Pelly2500

I've been trying for ages to beat the Unraveler EX with epoch which seems to be the best choice of class. The best I've gotten him to is half health. My total evil and good resistance is 55 for each including all. Are there any tips people have in regards to tackling this fight?
DF AQW  Post #: 304
3/14/2019 17:38:19   
  DemonicDarkwraith

ArchKnight DragonFable

@Pelly: Since you have Epoch, I recommend this setup for Unraveler EX or I call it, Exraveler:

Weapon: Transcendence (for Good/Evil resist), Verraad/Uragiri III (equip it when you are ready to use Final before switching back to Transcendence on your extra turn)
Shown weapon: any of the Frostval healing weapons, in your character page, you have Candy Dagger, which is fine as any of them can proc a 5 percent heal
Cape: Wings of the Unraveler III
Helm: Fierce DragonLord Helm
Ring: Unhallowed DeathKnight Circlet
Amulet: Slimy Necklace (for Immo resist and -Health resist)
Belt: Unhallowed DeathKnight Belt
Trinket: Chi Bomb (so that you can take majority of its HP away)
Bracer: Eternal Locket
Stats: 200 STR/END, 45 LUK
Other things: 200 Protection Dragon, 5 HP/MP Potions from the Forum and HeroDiet (Rotten Hardtack and Seaweed) (Cocoaberry Juice is optional, but if you want survive little bit longer, use it)

For this setup, you should be able to get 29 Good/Evil, 21 All resist, -40 Health and 80 Immobility resistances.

As for the strategy, I recommend watching this video at least once as this video covers the Epoch strategy for Unraveler EX really well.

I hope this helps!

-DemonicDarkwraith
DF  Post #: 305
3/14/2019 20:00:09   
Pelly2500

@robee495 Thanks for the advice!
DF AQW  Post #: 306
3/17/2019 23:14:01   
Cyrenius

Anyone defeat Sepulchure? And what class do you recommend, and what strategy? I don't see anything in the guide regarding him.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 307
3/17/2019 23:57:51   
Sakurai the Cursed

You need to either use a -All resistance debuff, or use DoTs as your main source of damage. His quirk is that he has increasing All resistance as you damage him but if you inflict -resistance to a specific element on him, he'll heal when you directly hit him with that element. So you avoid this either by using -All since you can't hit him with the "all" element (so you'll never trigger the reaction) or by using DoTs since those don't trigger the reaction when they tick even if you are using -resist to the specific element of the DoT. Specifically, Ninja with VIK or FC completely trivializes him, with multiple strong DoTs of weapon element and very strong survivability while you wait for them to kill him. Vaal's Ego is a tremendous help here as well, for the same reason.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 308
3/18/2019 9:50:09   
Plutonium

Monster/Quest
Monster/Quest Name: Leorilla, The Proud
Character Link: https://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=46482790
Dragon Amulet (yes/no): Yes
Level: 90
Build: Ascendant, Shadow Walker, Soulweaver (among others)
Weapons Equipped: King Staff of Hearts (Equipped) & Blade of Awe (Shown)
Accessories Equipped: Legion Bracer, Hunter's Flexible Wrap, Grimey Ring, Man's Best Friend, Cheesemonger's Gratitude (85), Brave SirRobins Fearless Helm + 5 Potions (from Potion Seller)
Stats: INT: 100 LUK: 100 END: 200 WIS: 45
Pets Equipped: N/A
Previously Used Strategies: Deathknight, Paladin, SWOT
Notes: N/A (for now)

EDIT I: ITS DINNER TIME! Beat Leorilla and Sir Bearington (not together, but separately)

< Message edited by Plutonium -- 4/23/2019 6:24:12 >
DF  Post #: 309
3/18/2019 10:22:29   
Fire alandry

Well, I know it's one of the hardest bosses in the game. But is there a way to defeat Ex Unraveler without calendar class, DC items and rares?
Tried with Necro-Paragon and Artix and managed to take about 40% of its HP.. and of course, that's the point where it becomes even more dangerous. Any tips?
DF  Post #: 310
3/19/2019 6:33:24   
BluuHorseOfficial

Use Patience DragonLord and carry 5 Potions and whatever healing food you can, just to be assured a victory. Make sure to use the same gear Demonic recommended in this post because it helps a ton. Start the Battle with Light Dragon Spirit. Always try to keep either Earth or Ice Dragon Spirit up to mitigate enemy damage during the Dreams Phase and use Light Dragon Spirit before it transitions to Nightmares and then throw in Darkness Dragon Spirit when Light Dragon Spirit goes off. Try to use Wind Dragon Spirit whenever you can. Do note that you won’t be using Chi Bomb because you’ll have to use Dragon’s Patience instead. Your Protection Dragon won’t be helping you as much as Falconreach Temporary Twilly would, I’m assuming, because Shields aren’t that useful against the Exraveler’s high Bonus during Dreams Phase, but you can use whatever seems to work for you the best. It’s ideal if the battle starts off in the Nightmares phase, though.

Alternatively, you can use the same strategy but use Vanilla Ice Katana (which doesn’t need to hit to apply its effect) and cheese the fight as well, and equip the SoulForged Scythe set to Ice Element while changing either the cape or the helm.
DF  Post #: 311
3/19/2019 8:43:14   
Cyrenius

How does Ninja defeat Sepulchure? Is this a special ability and how long does the cooldown last? And how strong is Ninja compared to, say Doomknight? (although Doomknight can't be used against Sepulchure)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 312
3/19/2019 12:31:53   
BluuHorseOfficial

Just proc the Frozen Claymore and then apply all your DoTs , then change to a weapon of a different element. Spam your shields to try and stay defended for the whole fight, but save the MPM shield for the stun and retrain stats to DEX/END or DEX/LUK.

Also Sakurai literally said how to do it on his post.

< Message edited by BluuHorseOfficial -- 3/19/2019 12:34:54 >
DF  Post #: 313
3/19/2019 13:41:15   
Dratomos
Helpful!

Cyr, the point of Sepulchure fight is to decrease his All resistance. And to use a lot of DoTs. Death Knight is best non-DC/Calendar class for it.

I tried again, if it still works and it does. Use a lot of Inspire Weakness, Dark Rite, Soul Slash and Soul Reap.

My tips for equipment are:

*Necro Paragon Blade IV/Ultimate Blinding Light of Destiny/Ultra OmniKnight Blade
**Blade of Awe as shown (Death Knight uses a lot of mana)
*Nick's Toasty Cape VIII/Wings of Unraveler
*Unhallowed DeathKnight Circlet/Zeclem's Band (very necessary, gives you +15 to Evil)
*Fierce DragonLord Helm (the best defensive helm in the game)
*Squirrel Tentacle IV/Leaf of Flux III/Slimy Necklace (SN gives you a big bonus to immobility and a great healing bonus)
*Elemental Unity Defender
*Warding Girdle/Senior Soulthread Loop/Zeclem's Belt
*Eternal Locket/Legion Bracer

And a 200-healing Dragon. If you know how to use Death Knight, Sepulchure shouldn't give you any trouble.
DF AQW  Post #: 314
3/19/2019 14:09:58   
Shadow X Ascendant

I can say that even better for seppy is Ninja, since it Has Many Defenses, Since DeathKnight dots are Curse-Locked , which you can only decrease to -30 with Weaken, With Ninja you can just use Temporary Frozen Claymore to make him go to -100 Ice, have Ninja equiped with any Ice Weapon and Spam dots along with 4 Defensive skills, and Lets agreed that Ninja is not an Mana Leech Class Like DeathKnight, and Since we are dealing with Seppy, Mana is an Thing To Keep.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 315
3/19/2019 15:25:27   
LordKnight01

MSW is also good to beat Seppy. My character with 71% evil resistance can beat him without HP potion.

When Seppy has about 400-500 HP remaining, use Soul Burst --> Soul Synch --> Reckoning.
DF AQW  Post #: 316
3/19/2019 17:48:06   
Cyrenius

Defeated Sepulchure, got my Distorted Doom Visage III.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 317
3/25/2019 4:56:32   
Plutonium

Monster/Quest
Monster/Quest Name: Simulacrum of Kathool
Build: Ascendant
Weapons Equipped: Soulforged Scythe (Fire)
Accessories Equipped: Wings of the Unraveler III, Unhallowed DeathKnight Circlet & Amulet, Legion Bracer, Uaanta's Blaster IV (Uncharged), Crystal Notched Belt V, Joker's Madness + Hero's Diet & 5 Potions from Forum Seller
Stats: INT: 200 END: 200 WIS: 45
Pets Equipped: Avalon (Pet Dragon)
Previously Used Strategies: Ascendant (currently), BSW, Archivist
Notes: only have the Necrotic Sword of Doom and the DoomKnight Helm (don't have the full armor...yet)

< Message edited by Plutonium -- 3/25/2019 6:40:55 >
DF  Post #: 318
3/25/2019 5:06:00   
Cyrenius

Copying and pasting from a different thread to this one (if you'd like more details PM me)

Crawler and Centaur: Doom Knight V1
Weird Duo (and the two individual fights): Doom Knight V1
Big and Small: Doom Knight V1, guests Aegis and Mithra, 5 of each potion, Seaweed, Rotten Hardtack, Red fruit
the Primordials: Doom Knight, 5 of each potion, Seaweed, Rotten Hardtack, Red fruit, temporary Frozen Claymore
Sepulchure: Death Knight, 5 of each potion
Caidiff: Doom Knight, 5 of each potion, Seaweed, Rotten Hardtack, Red fruit
Triple Trouble: Doom Knight V1
Elemental Chaos: Doom Knight, 5 of each potion, Seaweed, Rotten Hardtack, temporary Frozen Claymore
Theano: Icebound Revenant, temporary Frozen Claymore
Siofra: Icebound Revenant, temporary Frozen Claymore
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 319
3/27/2019 15:44:10   
Plutonium

Monster/Quest
Monster/Quest Name: Simulacrum of Kathool
Build: Ascendant, Soulweaver, Necromancer, Necro Paragon, Paladin (among others)
Weapons Equipped: Soulforged Scythe (Fire), Ice Scythe Replica (Shown)
Accessories Equipped:Wings of the Unraveler III, Unhallowed Circlet, Amulet & Belt, Baltael's Aventail, Vaal's Ego, Legion Bracer + Hero's Diet & 5 Potions from Forum Seller
Pets Equipped: N/A
Previously Used Strategies: BSW, Ascendant
Notes: N/A

EDIT I: "ITS DINNER TIME!" FINALLY beat Kathool with Baltael's Aventail + Soulweaver & Shapeless Idol V (and some other items) Dominion, I'm COMING FOR YOU!

< Message edited by Plutonium -- 5/22/2019 10:35:03 >
DF  Post #: 320
3/28/2019 19:41:41   
Plutonium

Monster/Quest
Monster/Quest Name: Dominion Challenge
Build: Ascendant, Archivist, Soulweaver (among others)
Weapons Equipped: Soulforged Scythe (Fire), Ice Sycthe Replica (Shown)
Accessories Equipped: Unraveler III, Unhallowed Deathknight Circlet & Amulet, Baltael's Aventail, Vaal's Ego, Crystal Notched Belt V, Legion Bracer + Hero's Diet & 5 Potions from Forum Seller
Pets Equipped: Avalon (Kid Dragon)
Previously Used Strategies: Shadow's Dominion strategy without Not-So Tiny Bubbles (because trying to get that thing is SUPER EXHAUSTING and its driving me bonkers)
Notes: an outcome where I don't end up pulling out all of my hair would be great thanks
DF  Post #: 321
3/28/2019 20:54:23   
Shadow X Ascendant

Just one question, Why are You showing Ice Scythe if You're using an Fire - SoulForged Scythe? You have To Use an Ice Weapon To Ice Scythe Make it's work efficiently.
And V1 Isn't better on Some Challenges , Triple Trouble is an great Example, Dragonslayer devastes Triple Trouble easier than DmK and Without any Money Cost. Sepulchure is an Looot easier With Ninja + Temp FC or DeathKnight. Theeano and Siofra are so easy that dmk is just an Pushover here, Just stack some Nature res, Snap out Theeano and duo Battle is won since siofra will do almost no dmg to you. Primordials/Dominion Are Doable with BSW and Ranger, and if You have The Not-So-Tiny Bubbles (Took me 127 Tries to get one) Is an looot way easier, well i think dmk Don't have and Good and Low CD Blind after all. DeathKnight and Ranger Wipes out Sporca. Caitiff is an Roulette, I haven't seen an class that can't beat it aside bases, even ACCL can do that. Add Stun Res with BSW on Big & Small and you can beat that even without food, just some examples

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 3/28/2019 21:03:38 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 322
3/29/2019 0:13:48   
Plutonium

Well, I give (for now at least). If I grab Not-So Tiny Bubbles, later on, I'll go again. Although if there's another Trinket option that'll help, I'm all ears.

EDIT I: got the trinket, let's try this again shall we

EDIT II: and now, I'm starting to get slightly annoyed. following Shadow's strategy to the T (granted, I'm using Isandel as opposed to Soulforged Scythe (Ice) and I don't think I can have two Soulforged weapons in my inventory (so that's just great)

< Message edited by Plutonium -- 3/29/2019 17:08:04 >
DF  Post #: 323
3/30/2019 8:23:39   
arcanum37

Monster/Quest Name: The Primordials
Character Link: Under my avi
Level: 85
Build: Ascendant
Weapons Equipped: Ultra OmniKnight Blade (L80), Blade of Awe shown
Accessories Equipped: Unhallowed DeathKnight Circlet, Chi Blast, Legion Bracer, Fierce Dragonlord Helm, Necro Paragon Cape IV, Warding Girdle (L85), Scratchy Rope Choker VII
Stats: 200 STR/INT 20 LUK
Pets Equipped: 200 Protection Baby Dragon
Previously Used Strategies: Take down Uthuluc first before moving on to the squirrel.
Notes: Is this possible without the Hero's Diet?

< Message edited by arcanum37 -- 3/30/2019 14:31:54 >
AQ DF  Post #: 324
4/1/2019 16:11:43   
Kurtz96

Any tips on defeating Archdryad Malydrys with Corrupted Doom Epoch or Eternal Epoch? I defeated this enemy with DmK V2 which is basically cheating so I don't really know how to beat it with other classes. I though I would start with Epoch since I know it can beat all the Inn challenges.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Battle Strategy Thread
Page 13 of 25«<1112131415>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition