Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Battle Strategy Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Battle Strategy Thread
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/24/2018 11:04:41   
Santient

I've tried your strategy with multiple classes, especially with BSW but I don't see how it's visible.
Since Uthuluc alone can only be stun during it's sundered chitlin phase; not to mention it's shield that's activated every time it's being sundered.
Also, usually after each sundered phase it has a boost of 200 bonus, I cant quite recall correctly; but it gives the benefit of penetrating our shield regardless how many stats our shield gives.
Any suggestion on this?
Post #: 76
5/24/2018 12:59:00   
Shadow X Ascendant

Simple, don't stun uthuluc at the start, you need to stun the squirrel, not uthuluc, so you be able to use Shield. Uthuluc gets 200 Hit only after his Stun Skill only that he uses after his third time using life leech , he is not the one who breaks your shield, is sciuridaehotep with his "Powerword : No buffs" that he uses from 3 to 3 rounds. And Uthuluc's Shield "Presence +120% DEF" is only actived when he roars and it last for 2 rounds only

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 5/24/2018 13:08:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 77
5/25/2018 8:25:48   
Santient

I see, that makes a lot more sense.
Although, I kept dying before I get to finish Uthuluc. It's rather tough to withstand from all the damage from those two while juggling to maintain my HP and landing crits.
I tip my hat to Tomix, Verlyrus and those who got thru the challenge.
Post #: 78
5/25/2018 8:30:56   
Shadow X Ascendant

Thanks hehe, but i need to say, almost every inn challenge is luck based, luck to stun sciuridaehotep, luck to not get stunned by uthuluc, luck to not get "no skills" too often... I got skill locked so many times.... Oh, Try with No Guests, and Hero's Diet

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 5/25/2018 9:30:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 79
5/25/2018 10:27:33   
BluuHorseOfficial

And 5 Potions.
DF  Post #: 80
5/25/2018 11:22:08   
Shadow X Ascendant

And 200 Protection Dragon
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 81
6/2/2018 14:13:35   
godofthunder4

What accessories and weapons give the highest water resistance? I can beat Yilmar with my regular equipment and Doomknight but not consistently, and Id like to be able to beat Yilmar more consistently to make farming for the level 85 axe faster.
DF  Post #: 82
6/3/2018 7:30:32   
steambin96

Using ranger, mithra, blade of destiny, protection dragon and the bubble trinket works pretty consistently for me. I just start with bubble and build up five stacks then bubble when ever possible, stun in between mithra's shield cooldown, spotter's shot when possible, dual wield/power shot to proc extra turn and attack hoping blade of destiny procs. I've gotten all three lvl 85 weapons with this strategy.
The reason i use attack is because with the proc chance of sword of destiny, it's average damage is higher than dual wield/power shot in addition to conserving mana in case your dragon doesnt want to heal your mana or the fight gets dragged on by unlucky heals from Yilmar. I don't spam attack is because if the special procs on the first turn the extra turn gets voided.

< Message edited by steambin96 -- 6/3/2018 7:47:30 >
Post #: 83
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Battle Strategy Thread
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition