Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Moglin kickstarter discussion.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> Moglin kickstarter discussion.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/14/2018 13:17:08   
brotherinlaw

The moglin kickstarter reached it's goal within 40 minutes, and yet we aren't discussing it here in the forums? Let's fix that!

So, what do you want to discuss? The kickstarter? How it makes you feel? why there's a custom weapon reward tagged on it? What the stretch goals will be/should be?

A question I have for you is: what do you plan to do with your moglin plushies, or what would you do if you could afford them all? Personally, I have a few nieces and nephews that I would just Love to introduce to the Ae universe, and these would make excellent birthday gifts.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/15/2018 21:37:52   
RKC

120$ for 12 pets and a travel form. I dont know.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 2
8/16/2018 8:26:47   
brotherinlaw

Well, for 12 pets, 12 plushies, 12 more pets in aqw and, if the stretch goals are hit, 12 more in df and aq. Plus a potential class in aq3d, a class in aqw, and a potential armor set in aqw.

Gotta say, a little Dissapointed by the stretch goals. I was hoping the big push on Twitter for one of the goals to be a plush donation to a children's hospital would work out. Oh well, maybe they'll consider it after we pass the forbidden line!

< Message edited by brotherinlaw -- 8/16/2018 8:28:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
8/28/2018 3:45:19   
short_bar

Sorry I'm late for the discussion (I didn't know there was one). They might do a donation, they did with the last Kickstarters as a surprise (https://aq3d.com/news/charity/). They've also done other surprises they call "secret stretch goals" too like the free upgrades. Are any of you planning to join in on the twitch customization of the ks exclusive moglin?
Post #: 4
8/31/2018 8:05:48   
brotherinlaw

Twitch!? They were doing it on Twitter originally.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
9/1/2018 19:16:14   
short_bar

Yeah, they're using twitch. I'm not a fan of either options tbh. I don't use Twitter and I don't like twitch :/
Post #: 6
9/1/2018 20:48:33   
Lord Noonien Soong

^They stopped the Twitch for the time being, by the way...also Artix is a rather frequent communicator on Facebook as well as some of the other staff.
DF  Post #: 7
9/5/2018 8:13:47   
AliceShiki
Helpful!

I'd hug the plushie to sleep if I had bought one... I'll probably wait until 2021 or something though, my finances will be better by then~

I wonder why this discussion is in this subforum though, I checked it by chance and suddenly found plushies in the 3D game? Now that's weird~

Still, plushies are cute and lovely and I'm glad they will now be a thing! \(^^)/

Although Twilly's face is creepy, like... Dear God! That looks like it will eat me while I sleep! >.<
AQ  Post #: 8
9/5/2018 9:15:33   
brotherinlaw

Don't know where else I'd have had it, to be honest. If I'd have known what the stretch goals were going to be, I'd have probably put it on the Aqw general.discussion, lol!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
9/6/2018 14:27:44   
AliceShiki
Helpful!

Wouldn't it make more sense to just put it on the AE GD!? xD

I suppose it works out one way or another, but it does feel weird to have it on the AQ3D one... Although the moglins are now coming to the 3D world, so maybe it's not that bad~ *giggles*
AQ  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> Moglin kickstarter discussion.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition