Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

UR GGB purchase priority

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> UR GGB purchase priority
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/7/2024 8:38:16   
Ogma

What would be the purchase priority for a beastmage? Currently I have :
- Poelala (pet+guest)
- Creature 72 (guest)
- Prime Chaos Orb

Also I was looking for TimeKiller spell but it seems not in GGB?
AQ  Post #: 1
4/7/2024 12:42:28   
Sapphire

TK is a GGB crossover.

I would say the list you have already are probably the main things, but there are other items to get. The most attractive I guess is a matter of opinion, and could depend on what you prefer in terms of playstyle.

Pets:
Cr72-I recommend also getting the pet. Panic stacking with both is insane.
Silas-Dual Fire/darkness elevuln stacks purely on top of other fire and darkness elevulns instead of averaging in the current stack.
Mosquito- Obv it's good, and even better if you own Nightangel's Incarnation
Lust/Envy-For Lucky Strike shenanigans. These outperform every other pet booster

Miscs:
Quadmod-For those without Quadforce
Nekomancer Empress Doll- The redesign is very very very strong.
Summoning Stone- Goes well with Bunnies and for Guest damage boosting
Warlics Oblivion Sphere- +50 INT and LUCK might even beat a +20% damage misc , especially when you consider the 8 BTH boost. Also, +50 main-stat is +10 status potency when major inflict is that main-stat

Spells:
Dragonguard-Lucky strike shenanigans.
Summon-All the booster guests- Element specific boosters vastly outperform Poelala, at the cost of slots. NEcromoglin might be worth it with Necromancer alone
Furious Troggle- Unlimited BTH
Summon Queen Agea -Elevuln stacking for a Beastmaster is one of the most powerful starts
Mosquito- Same as pet, although usually pets are better than guests in terms of healers
Invincible heart-For those without invincible star
Twisted Siphon- Not as strong as when SC lean unintentionally helped healing.

Shields:
Golden Dragon Head SHield-Great for Dodge-Lucky Strikes if you wish to do that instead of dodgelash
Mindbreaker defender-Omni defloss + blind quick cast. One of the best shields in the game esp for Mages as it's INT inflict, although the stat revamp normalizing pet/guest BTH makes it not quite as useful

Armors:

Bards of War- Very good staple for beastmasters
Monsterlord-Leaving in a few days. Might be worth it

Weapons:
Cutlasses-Can be used with NEko's free spell that eats burn for a +30% boost. Nekomancer!
Seraph Calamity/WInged sapphire/Underworld/Luminous whiff- Some combos exist that make their non-burn effects quite good.

Post #: 2
4/9/2024 15:21:37   
Ogma

Thank you for you input, much appreciated!
AQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> UR GGB purchase priority
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition