Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting
Page 21 of 26«<1920212223>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/15/2008 11:26:10   
chaosnecro

Every time I go to battle any monster, I get the blue scroll of doom. I've cleared my cache several times, updated my flash player, and changed servers... what's going on?
AQ  Post #: 501
6/15/2008 13:30:44   
chaoskirina

operating system: Windows XP
browser version: Internet explorer 7
flash player version: 9.0.124.0
people on: uncounted - Guardian account

each time I do anything for a period of time something crashes my browser and sends me off. I have only had it when playing the game and was wondering what can cause this. any idea?

EDIT: nevermind. I am still crashing after some odd time spent in the game. any idea's why? I would like this fixed soon since this prevents me from completing most (90%) of all quests in the game.

< Message edited by chaoskirina -- 7/20/2008 6:43:06 >

AQ  Post #: 502
6/16/2008 0:35:00   
Hugna

For some reason, the game stops working at random times. First time was in the final battle event, second was me on another char fighting MotherZard. Was just about to shoot another lightning spell, when suddenly the game stopped working. It seems random to me, and sometimes never happens. I guess i could see if it happens again in a minute, but the final battle event (in another place that i'd not say cuz it might spoil) is impossible to get back to it. So i'll try to see if it happens again at the same area.

Nope, it's random.

< Message edited by Hugna -- 6/16/2008 1:03:16 >
Post #: 503
6/16/2008 2:34:01   
orchicken

When I was using a weak character i went into epic quests red fog quest. After battling monsters the red fog came and drained my health to 0 then i did battle monsters without healing and died after my first attack.
AQ  Post #: 504
6/16/2008 5:01:16   
rewilo

When you take the dragon blade from Firespawn quest one into the dragon revenge in the guardian tower, it stays elemental X (NOT NEGATIVE) so you can just kill the monsters extreamy fast, i found out this may be a bug after i found the normal dragonblade and tryed to go there, and it went negative dmg
AQ  Post #: 505
6/16/2008 7:18:41   
GiddyPinata

i had 834 z tokens last time i checked, now i only got 334>=(

EDIT: You bought a Morgan painting yesterday for 500 z-tokens. Maybe that was it?

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 6/16/2008 12:59:16 >
AQ DF  Post #: 506
6/16/2008 21:17:55   
soh9180

I am very sure this is the correct palce to post this.

Bug: When pressing the dragonspine button on the map (I wanted to join the event) , after the red loading bar finsihes 'moving',
the words 'Dragonspine' (can't remember what was on the screen, was it 'AdventureQuest) just stay there. (So the bug is that it can't load! words are stuck!

next bug: when goign to paxia, then to the trophy room, the whole game scren went blank, but my character portrati and his info stays there.

Info: batltebutton stil lworks in battleon!

I am using:

IE 7

Flash latest version (9.0.124.0)

clreared cache lots of times, cleanup disk and defragmented computer

char name: Felawofams Meamalonewindirt

Free account

Edit: Just isntalled version 10.0.1.218 form adobe labs

But stil lcannot load dragonspine ( the words 'AventureQuest The Draco Wars are stuck there along with character info)

EDIT: It is fixed now on 20 June 2008. Thank you.

< Message edited by soh9180 -- 6/19/2008 22:25:23 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 507
6/20/2008 16:35:50   
Kenneth_danish

I visited a Frostvale Stone Cottage and tried to take some potions. Even i only had 1 mana potion (and 0 health potions) i got the "You alreadey have more potions than you can take from this house" message

Used char: #39592387 (Venus)
Owner of house: #47894101 (xyperous)

Flash: 9,0,124,0 < i think this is the newest?
Browser: IE7
AQ  Post #: 508
6/20/2008 20:58:31   
Dil

in the maze the ball is always in the same place happened about 3 times
edit it got fixed must have just been a conwinceadnce

< Message edited by Goldy -- 6/20/2008 21:13:02 >
AQ  Post #: 509
6/20/2008 21:07:32   
Adiline

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I can't get potions from visiting neighbors. At first I thought it was because I had gone to neighbors who didn't have guards. But even after defeating a house with guards I am still not able to refill my potions.
Post #: 510
6/24/2008 2:26:22   
Xandrylimn

I have also been having this issue.. but only with the background, and only when I try to quest. I can do the random fights just fine, but anything that involves story won't load a background. I made a secondary character to see if maybe it was just my character, and I cant even get him passed the "tutorial" fight in town. He's been lvl 0 for almost a week now. lol anysuggestions would be greatly appreciated.
quote:

ORIGINAL: Dryn

I hit a bug thats been going for me for a few days. Whenever I try to fight something, ever, on the guardian server I end up with the background and monsters never loading on the loading screen, so nothing happens and it just stays there. Then on normal servers I get the blue scroll of doom every time. I use flash 9, so whats happening?

Post #: 511
6/25/2008 20:18:46   
Dwarven_Wizard

Quest: Final Battle
Was using Dragon King's Heavy Axe, transformed into Dragon King's Form, won the battle, Twilly healed me, entered battle with a Tarantula Brain Spider, put on Holy Armour, weapons slot remained unclickable as it is while in Dragon King's Form.

Edit: Happened again today

< Message edited by Dwarven_Wizard -- 6/26/2008 13:22:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 512
6/26/2008 18:15:59   
Archerfighte

every time i fight a monster they all give me 0 gold. i have restarted the computer, changed servers, switched computers, and loggged off multiple times. it even does this wen i go to vince's maze. how am i to buy uber items and spells. if i can even get a single gp. im not going to ballyho once a day to get gold.

EDIT: You hit the daily gold cap at your level.
I'm surprised an account that's been around as long as your's hasn't done that before.
What were you doing to gain so much gold, and not a lot of XP today?

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 6/27/2008 2:01:45 >
AQ  Post #: 513
6/26/2008 18:57:38   
vezha
Still Alive~

i think this is where i can post this...

Fighting Neberon, if you pick Int, and you are wearing a base class armor, when you click attack the attack option on the right above "abilities" is blacked out, but the regular attack button is still useable.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 514
7/3/2008 2:16:13   
Schwarzbart

Didnt get the Space Chimps menue when I watch a non BattleOn Add (was the Acclaim Bots Add) at Boolyhoo instead I get the standard Bollyhoo menue (the one with Test Item).

EDIT: Not a bug. We didnt' want some of the ads to lead to the space chimps game.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 7/6/2008 16:53:38 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 515
7/4/2008 20:08:29   
rathalosMH

While using the Dragon King's Form (80) Armour Special of the Dragon King's Battle-Axe Z (Lv80), when switching armours from the Dragon King's Form (80), the weapons part of the attack menu was still faded out until my next battle.
AQ DF  Post #: 516
7/4/2008 22:58:09   
Lord Wolfwing

this happened just today. when i click on ballyhoo and watch an ad, it just says "please wait a few seconds for the ad to load", then never shows the ad and continues right to the "get prize!" button appearing. kinda odd.

flash 9.0.115.0
AQ  Post #: 517
7/5/2008 21:50:55   
tigerblood54

well one of them is the monster encounter loading screen it doesnt seem mostly fixed because i have to log off everytime after a little while i play . the shops loading screen also stays still. then i have to go to a new window and i cant log on because the server is full.

< Message edited by tigerblood54 -- 7/5/2008 21:52:02 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 518
7/7/2008 9:02:41   
BrokenAndFallen

Really strange bug that myself and a few of my friends have come across. I was playing for awhile when the game froze and I had to refresh my browser; now when I go to sign in it says my account doesn't exist! Server issue? Bug? Weird and really annoying.
Post #: 519
7/7/2008 10:47:27   
Ekatah

Something like this has already been mentioned, but when you get attacked in the Triple Challenge after dying, Most noticeable when wearing a Dragonslayer armor (Because you get the roasting animation), you get told you've leveled up, you dont get EXP or anything, you get 1 of each potion, and you go onto the next fight with 0 HP, and can continue to fight over and over gaining loads of potions... :/

EDIT: BUG Fixed in version 34.2

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 7/9/2008 19:49:56 >
Post #: 520
7/7/2008 11:21:54   
Wcl Nc

Dunno if this should be in the Game Engine section, but is not in graphic section.

With the new flash player 10.0.0.525, the animations go so fast that the sound wasn't able to catch up, so there are sound delays.
AQ  Post #: 521
7/9/2008 13:57:27   
funkymonkey

Every once in a while when I'm doing Ballyhoo, right after it finishes saving my gold the screen suddenly only shows the top quarter of the game screen :(
I collect my gold but then I have to refresh the page to continue playing.
Screenshots: When it first happens and after I collect my gold (when I'm forced to refresh.)

EDIT: That's very strange... It could be the specific advertisement doing that. Do you know if it always happened for one ad?
It could also be a weird flash plugin problem in your browser...

It seems to happen after I view a certain ad. It's not really an ad though; It's a blank screen with something like "Please wait a few seconds for the ad to load. If the ad does not load you will still get your prize in a few seconds." at the bottom of the screen. When I collect my prize, either the above happens, or it fails to load and I have to either A)Refresh and do Ballyhoo again or B)Wait for the message "Error loading Ballyhoo data" to come up and take me back to town.
I have Flash Version 9.0.124.0. The "safe" one that you guys recommended here on the forums and design notes. It could be something to do with my excrutiatingly slow internet connection. I don't know much about computers so I wouldn't really know.
But since I'm moving away from Africa and back to North America (finally) in five days, I probably won't have this problem anymore because it started popping up when first I moved here.

I'll do a test run tomorrow with all 3 of my characters to see if this happens ALL the time with this ad.

< Message edited by funkymonkey -- 7/10/2008 7:58:17 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 522
7/13/2008 2:15:45   
Lord Wolfwing

every time I join Aerodu, the bird guy (Aerodu) says "Wonderful! Ill add you to our records..." and then it will just say 'loading' forever. i have to click on the 'leave' button, which is half hidden by Aerodu's speech bubble, then enter the airship again. Its really annoying.
AQ  Post #: 523
7/13/2008 16:04:01   
Dil

eve2ry time i do dragonstone quest from the devourer area and finish it go to battle monsters or any other place where you fight a monster this happens. http://img369.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bugyg1.png
i cleared my chace swithced servers and downladed newest flash but it stay's that way.
AQ  Post #: 524
7/13/2008 23:33:31   
assault killer

when i get my reward from enemy i get 0 exp and gold still

EDIT: You hit your daily caps.
And since you appear to be level 10 in all classes, and own very few class armors, I find this very suspicious.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 7/14/2008 15:33:23 >
Post #: 525
Page:   <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting
Page 21 of 26«<1920212223>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition