Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting
Page 23 of 26«<2122232425>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/14/2008 6:24:15   
raprap30
Banned

Last time when i reached both caps, and i died after that, they said LEVEL UP!!!! +0 exp
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 551
8/16/2008 1:43:29   
storkbite

I can't get to the end of the Drakel Civil War. After entering the town and fighting the first two characters, a new scene is loaded but nothing happens. It is like the game just stalls at that point. I have tried it on two different characters, Guardian and Adventurer and it is the same.
AQ  Post #: 552
8/18/2008 2:08:51   
ati123

I dont know if it goest here but, when you go to lolosia, and visit captain Rhubarb and exit his boat, it takes you to Battleon instead of Lolosia.

Its a thing it doesnt make sense at all and also, is annoying.
AQ  Post #: 553
8/23/2008 1:40:51   
ArchWarrior

My level 63 character won't load....
I've made a new character (currently level 28) and I can go on that one just fine.
What happens is I log in and click on the Play button near my level 63 character. It says Loading character and it never loads!
DF  Post #: 554
8/24/2008 20:42:02   
ken1000

When I choose "turn down the mission" during the EPIC quest for Fenris, it continued anyways, I got the same result as "battle by yourself" (maybe not the exact words), and the quest continued without acknowledging my choice. (I read all the conversations) Now this quest is found at Devourer saga
AQ  Post #: 555
8/25/2008 11:04:08   
OBLIVION!!

whenever i get a certain amount of gold/exp the gold and exp of all the monsters i fight for the rest of the day goes to 0 (not sure if this is supposed to happen)
AQ  Post #: 556
8/25/2008 11:53:07   
takeneshiro

The bug i reported happened again with another video the upgrade card one.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 557
8/25/2008 17:30:29   
pRopaaNS1337

OBVILION!, this isn`t bug, there are caps in AQ how many money/xp/potions/z-tokens can farm in one day...

Anyway i was weird bug, i just now farmed 700k and next collected HP potions and 3 MP potions from stat trainer.. Then i at last got in Reign quest, game engine can`t load player (that black waiting screen with Players: /Armour: / Pets:), i restarted game and repeated it 2 times, the same... Next time i didn`t collected potions and quest loaded.... I think it`s involving mana potions from stat trainer. Sorry about bad english, i can`t know how to describe this situation right, my grammar suck...

< Message edited by pRopaaNS1337 -- 8/25/2008 17:33:57 >

Katana without curve is like cat without fur.

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 558
8/29/2008 10:27:05   
Flint_a

This is a VERY weird bug...

I was visiting Ballyhoo. Suddenly I went into battle with a Frogzard. It wouldn't let me attack(the menu disappeared). My pet Daimyo jumped, then the Frogzard attacked me. Then next turn I quickly clicked Attack, but my character just stood there. Then my Daimyo killed it. Just when it started to say Victory...it said defeat instead saying I ran from the battle.

Then I found myself in Battleon. I waited a few seconds and I went into battle against a Frogzard again. Again I couldn't attack, and when my Daimyo killed it it said I ran from the battle.

I closed and reopened the game, everything seems to be working now...
AQ DF  Post #: 559
8/29/2008 15:30:20   
Paladin Dracomancer

My younger brother just had a really odd one, and I think it belongs here.

He was in a battle with a Green Knight at Knight Class Training.

Equipment: Fighter Armor, Hurricane Blade, Wooden Shield, Nerfkitten

Okay, so he was using FA (level 5), activated Intense Focus, then used Crushing Strike. However, HB's special attack activated instead.

At the same time, his Nerfkitten attacked. The attack screen came up, followed by the Green Knight attacked. The attack screen disappeared, and the game froze up.

System: Windows XP Home Edition
Connection: Dial-up, 36.0 Kbps
Browser: IE 7
Players online: 13375
Flash Version: 9.0.124.0
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 560
8/29/2008 22:07:43   
  Grixus Faldor

-> Instead of my character details and character not being vsible during loading, this happens, is this a bug because last time I did one of the General's quests this never happened.

< Message edited by James Lu -- 8/29/2008 22:10:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 561
8/30/2008 8:43:46   
Black Eye

A major bug:

Sometimes in battle, I can't change equipment. Sometimes I can change anything but shields. Sometimes I can't change armour, weapons, or shields.

I'll click "shields". The list of shields comes up on the right. When I click those, nothing happens. The menu doesn't go away, the shield is not changed. I can still attack and use armour skills.

If I continue to play the game after this, in new battles, new quests, new characters, the problem remains after the first tie it happens. I have to close and restart the browser to fix this. Sometimes I have to do it twice.

I use Safari and Firefox, and get this problem with both.
Post #: 562
9/1/2008 16:34:13   
ati123

Well, these is a serious bug, and im sick of it.

When i, as an adventurer, want to log in and server is full, we go to the very well known "waiting" page.

Well, there, instead of the being the slots used and the refresh button, it says : GAME SERVER STATUS READY! Play!

and you get sooo happy. And when you try to log in, it says again serv full, and takes you again to the same page, where you see the same message and its a never ending chain.

So please, fix these bug because now we adventurers dont know when the server is really ready!

EDIT: I fixed this bug twice today. I hope it will stay fixed. ~Rhubarb

Edit: Now is fixed, i will tell you tomorrow if it continues like that. Thanks

Edit 2: Yep, today is also fine. Its completely fixed. Thanks again capt.

< Message edited by ati123 -- 9/2/2008 20:49:04 >
AQ  Post #: 563
9/4/2008 2:38:40   
yclc

I don't know if I should report such a bug because it may or may not have been covered before, but it is not listed explicitly in this thread.

Whenever I save my battle rewards at the treasure chest in the Dragoncat quest or at Damfeldork the Were-Dragon, I notice it takes very long to do so. None of my other battles are like that at all. I do not believe it is based on random chances or internet lag as I have saved my rewards for both occasions many times and it is always like that. I'm not sure, but the bug seems to work on only specific monsters.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 564
9/7/2008 2:52:59   
Schwarzbart

The new Add at Boolyhoo (The one with a Chinese Mage with a red Flag at the back with dark Red Chinese Signs and no Text what Game it is) is buged when I watch it and then get back to the reward after Klicking OK there it kicks me back to login Screen and refresh the login Screen every vew seconds so that you have to close this Window and start AQ in a new Window. This Add now Showed up the 3th time in follow where the non Battle On adds will show.
I playing on the Guardian Server using Window XP , Internet Explorer 7 and Flash 9.0.124.0
Hopefull its not a Hacking attemp to get AQ Accounts via this Add!!!

EDIT: I reported the bug to the advertising company.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 9/10/2008 10:38:55 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 565
9/10/2008 3:22:20   
Luminous

"Error Loading Ballyhoo Data"

"Error Loading House Information"

And "Error loading prices" (maybe with other words) Has appeared to me. Now it is fixed, so it's not much of a problem, but I'll leave this message anyway for recording.
Post #: 566
9/11/2008 21:55:28   
krzyman8
Banned

I was doing a roll at the necromancer class and I got my intelligence bonus and it boosted me up to 50. 50 was the requirement, and it said roll failed....
MQ  Post #: 567
9/12/2008 0:13:48   
Stiel

I'm not sure if this counts as a game engine bug, but when I go to Lolosia and use the Pub map to go to Granemor, it takes me to the old version of Granemor. But when I entered the Tavern there and then exited, it took me to New Granemor.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 568
9/19/2008 6:57:47   
Drakeh

Today when i go to ballyhoo it showed to me that i i am playing with more than one window.i have been oponed 2 windows. 1 of them was forum and other was one there i been playing
AQ DF  Post #: 569
9/19/2008 21:07:53   
Karnizero

I can't save a battle after defeating a foe, i don't know why, but i'm in the devourer saga, and i want to know the whole history but i can't because of that annoying bug
AQ  Post #: 570
9/22/2008 1:23:01   
Shard

I recently went to paxia to poke around because I felt like it. I decided to join a clan, but thought better of it and clicked the 'back' button on the first confirmation. Nothing happened. With nothing better to do, I continued to the second confirmation. Once again, the 'no' button didn't work.

I tried it with Igneus, Geoto and Aerodu, and they all have broken buttons. I'm not sure about the other clans.
Post #: 571
9/24/2008 17:13:13   
ati123

Well, i dont like saying these again, but the bug i reported and you fixed, gets bugued again. These is the bug:
quote:

When i, as an adventurer, want to log in and server is full, we go to the very well known "waiting" page.

Well, there, instead of the being the slots used and the refresh button, it says : GAME SERVER STATUS READY! Play!

and you get sooo happy. And when you try to log in, it says again serv full, and takes you again to the same page, where you see the same message and its a never ending chain.

So please, fix these bug because now we adventurers dont know when the server is really ready!

Edit: Today, something different happened to me. I tried to loged in, but the server was full and it redirected me well, everything was working.

I started refreshing every 5 minutes more a less.

It seems that after 15 minutes more a less of refreshing, the bug starts.

Just a thing i discovered.

< Message edited by ati123 -- 9/25/2008 16:03:14 >
AQ  Post #: 572
9/25/2008 19:04:32   
Dil

the disny ad always appears in the clone war ad's background
AQ  Post #: 573
9/27/2008 13:49:34   
totoes

quote:

This is a VERY weird bug...

I was visiting Ballyhoo. Suddenly I went into battle with a Frogzard. It wouldn't let me attack(the menu disappeared). My pet Daimyo jumped, then the Frogzard attacked me. Then next turn I quickly clicked Attack, but my character just stood there. Then my Daimyo killed it. Just when it started to say Victory...it said defeat instead saying I ran from the battle.

Then I found myself in Battleon. I waited a few seconds and I went into battle against a Frogzard again. Again I couldn't attack, and when my Daimyo killed it it said I ran from the battle.

I closed and reopened the game, everything seems to be working now...

PLEASE SOMEONE FIX THIS!!!

I'm an adventure and for me this bug is really annoying, specially when I keep refreshing the login so I can play and just now when I finally was able to do it, This frogzard appeared in Ballyhoo! That is really some bug!

Edit: bad language fixed, sorry =D

< Message edited by totoes -- 9/27/2008 14:27:22 >
AQ DF  Post #: 574
9/27/2008 13:52:10   
lamaman123456789

yeah thats a bad bug just no foul language which means no cussing
AQ  Post #: 575
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting
Page 23 of 26«<2122232425>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition