Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Photoshop problem

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> RE: Photoshop problem
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/18/2007 0:09:41   
Ninja Paladin
Lost, Wandering Goddess

Hey, restarting wouldn't hurt. You haven't got a lot of options, so you may as well try it. If the problem persists, well, I'm fresh out of ideas. I'm glad I could offer the help anyways.

< Message edited by Ninja Paladin -- 1/18/2007 0:11:08 >
AQ  Post #: 26
1/18/2007 0:09:44   
chickenbakeok

well usually i slide it all the way to the right then click ok, so really i have no idea wat anything else on the bottom means lol but uhh file size doesnt exceed the limit and it doesn't look to big :D
Post #: 27
1/18/2007 0:23:46   
Sledge Hammer

chickenbakeok: if i slide it all the way over to 12, its over 90k for a sig with 2 brushes and 1 word of text (really simple). the limit for the forums is 50k, so u can see that 90K is way too much for 50K, heres a screenshot, look at the bottom
AQ  Post #: 28
1/18/2007 0:28:37   
chickenbakeok

my tags are usually smaller xD so erm then put it back to 9, the quality is still good :D or try .png and .gif and see which works best

< Message edited by chickenbakeok -- 1/18/2007 0:29:17 >
Post #: 29
1/18/2007 0:50:51   
Sledge Hammer

in an earlier post i said the only way i can save gif or ong is the save for web....plus the avvys i make are over the limit at the lowest quality making it blurry and unsatisfying
AQ  Post #: 30
1/18/2007 0:56:45   
chickenbakeok

there should also be a .gif setting in save as. and saving at 9 or 10 is good enough quality for it not to blur, or try png, if u cant do any of this, just save the psd and try sending it to someone else with ps and let them save it
Post #: 31
1/18/2007 9:29:16   
.Heads
Banned

you have a slice in your tag. slices only let you save as .html, that's why the filesize is so big, and probably why you can't save for web. I will investigate how to get rid of them when I get home, I don't have time atm.
AQ  Post #: 32
1/18/2007 10:09:43   
skyboy59

if you havent fixed problem... could you post the file?

so we can try things with it to see if it is like that on our computers too

try resetting all the functions to default

also before i meant, use the printscreen thing and take screenshot of picture while open in photoshop then paste and crop it... i mean, if problem is that file, a screenshot of it would make it a new file lol
AQ  Post #: 33
1/19/2007 2:18:09   
Sledge Hammer

quote:

ORIGINAL: chickenbakeok

there should also be a .gif setting in save as. and saving at 9 or 10 is good enough quality for it not to blur

when i made a simple avvy, i had a 9 and it was over the 10K limit....i put it on 0 just as a test and it was STILL over the limit
AQ  Post #: 34
1/19/2007 2:37:45   
chickenbakeok

then save it as gif, .jpeg doesnt always work...

notice most forumavvies are saved as gif not jpeg because better compressing

< Message edited by chickenbakeok -- 1/19/2007 2:44:27 >
Post #: 35
1/19/2007 8:03:36   
Metal

i don't know what the hell is wrong with you people.

he's asking a question, he's asking for a solution. if you don't have the answer to his question, or the solution to his problem, why post? don't try and give him alternatives for saving, tell him how to fix it so he can save for web. if you don't know, big deal, no need to carry on the "save as .gif!" as you can see, if you actually read, he CANNOT save as a .gif file in his version of photoshop. when he was installing the program, he did not check the .GIF extension in the recognizable files for PS.

try what rev said, first. if that doesn't work, try using the hotkey shortcut (alt + shift + ctrl + s)

when did this problem begin? just out of the blue one day, or was there a significant change in your system settings that could have caused this?
Post #: 36
1/19/2007 21:00:02   
.Tera
Banned

Maybe its something to do with the Slices thing is on?
Post #: 37
1/19/2007 22:51:28   
Shojo Sanzo

If you have a text layler selected then that is what happens sometimes. Flatten your image and try again. If alls fail, restart photoshop.

Read the official 30000+ Hits AQ MANGA:

http://www.aqmanga.co.nr/

AQ  Post #: 38
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> RE: Photoshop problem
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition