Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Pet/Guest Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Pet/Guest Bugs
Page 12 of 12«<89101112
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/14/2020 0:05:06   
Darches

Juvenile Void Dragon's back tooth is not colored in. It's just an outline.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 276
5/15/2020 10:27:35   
sportsman192

Type of bug: Status effect stacking interaction

Bug details: Moglin Fan Control mode + Carnation Blossom Control mode, both successful status afflictions, results in a 'NaN' chance for 'NaN' rounds of Control effect.

Pet/Guest Bugged: Carnation Blossom (150)
Other Equipment: Moglin Fan(150), Any Armor, Any Shield, Any Misc
Screenshot link: None

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Artix Game Launcher
Flash version: 32.0.0.363
AQ  Post #: 277
12/29/2020 11:03:58   
Keno Chao

The level 55 Mummydas will sometimes open with its 3-hit attack on monsters that aren't undead or afraid, but will switch back to using it's breath attack from the second turn. Tested this on a lot of different monsters.

Also, but this might not actually be a bug, the level 60 ScorpZard pet will continue using it's 1-hit poison attack on monsters that are immune to poison such as the Ice Golem. It doesn't say it should use the other attack in the pedia entry but I'm assuming it's on the same standards as Mummydas etc. Again might not be a bug though.
AQ  Post #: 278
4/13/2021 1:52:35   
PD

The current exist Angra Linnorm's exploit that allows the Backlash to persist even after being unequipped also carries past to other login sessions, even including accounts that do not have the Angra Linnorm pet in their inventory. The way to replicate this is:

0. First play with a character that doens't have Angra Linnorm, to verify everything is working normally. You shouldn't have the Angra Linnorm status at this point.
1. Enter a battle with an account, with Angra Linnorm as your active pet.
2. Flee the battle
3. Login to another character, but this character can't have a pet in their inventory. If there's a pet, this exploit will not happen.
4. Enter a battle
5. Get hit, and then you'll have the Angra linnorm backlash status persist for your entire window session.

I've found the only way that you can get rid of this is to close the window, clear your cache, and then start a fresh login.

< Message edited by PD -- 4/13/2021 1:59:52 >
Post #: 279
4/16/2021 11:03:23   
korytarecz

Skeeter - when you dont have enough HP it says you don't have MP: "The simulacrum flickers requiring Mana"
Post #: 280
5/2/2021 2:55:19   
Veleqwii_Fox

Summoning Wolfbat Swarm from a different Werepyre armor dismisses the current Wolfbat Swarm instead of summoning a new one. This causes me to cast the Wolfbat Swarm twice just to switch elements.
Post #: 281
7/3/2021 13:21:09   
PD

Elemental Triggers don't work on the Undead Berserker Guest from Necromancer, although it works for the Undead Giant. Equipping Dragon Blade and/or Tarnished Caliburn doesn't inflict Harm. Likewise using Zardbane doesn't trigger the guest on Zards to eleseek.
Post #: 282
5/2/2022 21:56:51   
candy.man

The"in game" item description on the Chicken Cow Clone pet needs to be updated. Item previously had a SP cost but was changed to a damage increase modifier. Item description still says SP cost and has no mention of the damage increase modifier. See below link for more info.

https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=22236819
Post #: 283
9/22/2022 9:19:06   
battlesiege15

Snurdle: The guest tries to inflict a Darkness Burn when in Darkness mode, not Fear like originially stated in the info subs. The pop-up infers it is supposed to be a Fear infliction.
AQ AQW  Post #: 284
10/31/2022 13:38:08   
Zennistrad

Emerald Rose pet/guest: The pet and guest do not appear to be inflicting their petrify effect correctly. In both modes, the pet inflicts normal damage and does not attempt petrify.
AQ  Post #: 285
4/8/2023 6:10:21   
Sapphire

Looks like werepyre bat swarm elevuln bugs were patched/fixed, but a new issue remains. All variants do darkness/earth instead of the two elements associated with the werepyre variant.
Post #: 286
10/7/2023 15:41:15   
Mechapt

Type of bug: Glitch

Bug details: The Nightbane guest, summoned from the Nightbane Clawclub weapon (and I assume the one from Clawstaff aswell) can heal the player for over 10,000 health every turn against Cragmar's Ghost.
I imagine it has something to do with how this boss becomes immune to earth damage after getting hit with earth element attacks, and how Nightbane heals based off of the enemy's earth % somehow interacting in a way that wasn't intended.

Pet/Guest Bugged: Nightbane

Screenshot link: https://imgur.com/a/AdzozLa

As the one and only Nightbane guest user I am glad I stuck with him because I wouldn't have beaten this boss without him.

Fixed, ty! ~Ianthe

< Message edited by Ianthe -- 10/13/2023 17:46:32 >
Post #: 287
10/13/2023 12:35:32   
sunblaze

Guest: Summon Shogon & Ansatsu (the call version is likely affected as well)

You can set Shogon & Ansatsu as one attacks fire, the other attacks wind, both attack fire+wind or both skip their turn.
The turn-skipping softlocks the round does not advance to your pet or the enemy. Only closing the launcher helps

Fixed, ty! ~Ianthe

< Message edited by Ianthe -- 10/13/2023 16:49:22 >
AQ  Post #: 288
11/19/2023 6:35:49   
legendd

Spell/Guest: Summon Doomquake Minions

Bug: One of the creature's toggle is bugged. Full damage mode but does poison, when I toggle to poison mode, it does full damage. Thanks.

< Message edited by legendd -- 11/19/2023 6:36:27 >
Post #: 289
11/22/2023 16:04:49   
Superspyi

Type of bug: Graphical Error

Bug details: Champion Weapon Golem pet seems to have some strange effect applied to its art. The only way I can describe it is like removing Anti Aliasing from a video game. When fighting the monster during the quest to get the pet it does not have this effect applied to it.

Pet/Guest Bugged: Champion Weapon Golem lv 143

Screenshot link: https://imgur.com/a/mDfUZL0

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
AQ AQW  Post #: 290
11/24/2023 2:38:28   
dr jo

Type of bug upgrade

Not letting upgrade summon shadow hedge mog in account upgrader
AQ  Post #: 291
12/4/2023 0:50:36   
FleaPak

Type: glitch?

Bug Details: pet now uses fire when attacking instead of seeking between dark and water

Before bug: pet used correct element(s) when attacking

During Bug: pet used incorrect element when attacking

After Bug: pet continues to use incorrect element

Pet/Guest Bugged: Mason’s Remains Pet

Other Equipment: H-Series Tempest Power Armor, Agony’s Embrace, Cowboy Twilly

Screenshot Link: Mason’s Remains using fire?

Did you log out and log back in?:Yes
Did you clear cache?: No (can you do that with AG launcher?)
Did the bug happen again?: Yes
Browser info: Artix Game Launcher
Flash Version: 32.0.0.344
Post #: 292
2/20/2024 2:41:04   
Kalle29

Zorbonyx doesn't do proper damage. I am using Call Zorbonyx (it says lvl 0 but it sells for the same as a lvl 150 item as it should). It only uses 7 SP per turn. I don't know when this started as it worked fine before

Edit: Nezujimbo also seems bugged, he doesn't attack at all.

< Message edited by Kalle29 -- 2/20/2024 6:46:25 >
AQ  Post #: 293
2/20/2024 9:27:13   
Ogma

@Kalle29 Someone else had an issue with a guest (72 call/summon) and it seems clearing cache fixed the issue somehow. https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=22414789

< Message edited by Ogma -- 2/20/2024 9:28:09 >
AQ  Post #: 294
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 10 11 [12]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Pet/Guest Bugs
Page 12 of 12«<89101112
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition