Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MtAK= LANDIS (All 231 Posts and Edits Answered! See final post 4 P.S. TREAT!)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= LANDIS (All 231 Posts and Edits Answered! See final post 4 P.S. TREAT!)
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/4/2008 17:40:01   
Brilliancy
Star’s Brilliant

*snuggletickles*

*snuggletickles* right back at ya!

Congrats again, LANDIS! :D

Thanks again Brill! And for all the assistance you've provided Nevermind, not supposed to do that anymore... ;)

I don't really have questions, I'll save you from them, you'll be busy enough replying to hundreds of others... have fun with it! >:D

Tru that! I'll do my best!

And hey, ignore skywalker, yes? :P and who exactly is skywalker? xD -Alexandrite
One schizophrenic ArchKnight. :o

Alright, time outs for both of you and no cookies for desert tonight... ;)

See you on IRC!

That you will!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/4/2008 22:49:23 >

Post #: 26
8/4/2008 17:45:32   
anitesh

Hey LANDIS you might not know me but who ever dose
Congratz On becoming a AK

I do know you and thank you anitesh!

which Game do you like/play the most?

Presently, DF...

Is becoming a AK mean that you wont be around alot to rate in the Dragons & Character Match Ups?

It definitely means I'll be around that thread less but I still intend to make regular appearances!

How dose it feel to be a AK?

Great and grueling at the same time!

What is/are your Favorite colors ?

Hot pink, chartreuse and florescent orange.... (For real answer see post 13 on the previous page)

Good Luck

Thanks! I'm beginning to think I'll need it! ;)

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/4/2008 22:57:43 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
8/4/2008 17:49:31   
ShyTails

Hello!

Greetings!

Can you cheer me up somehow? I lost the contest...

Sorry to hear that. The competition was quite steep. I saw your entries and thought they were good! I lost a few contests before I ever won one so it's important to not lose hope. Just try and concentrate on the fun you had working on you entries and discussing them with others on the forums. That's what the contests are mostly about... At least for me anyway... Hope this helps! if not, here you go *hands you a cookie of Twillly*. You can either punt it or bite it's head off, whatever gets your agression out better... ;)

When are you normally online?

It varies somewhat but generally in the evenings/late night in my timezone...

Does being a ArchKnight have any game benefits?

Some.

What's your favorite? AQ DF or MQ? CAN'T say all!!!

Moglin Punting Game... J/K (See real answer in post #7 on page one)

Do you like the current Monkey war?

Not bat, amusingly different but prety slow going...

What's your credit card number?(don't anser that!)

Nice try! I prefer to deal in cash...

What part of DF's your favorite?

Well I dig my house but if I had to settle on a zone it would probably be Doomwood/Necropolis...

Well,Bye!

ShyTails

So long!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/4/2008 23:12:18 >

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 28
8/4/2008 17:55:50   
Necromander

Oh hello LANDIS.

Hi Necromander!

SO WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF FOOD?

No need to shout... ;) I really enjoy Asian, Italian and Deserts. (can deserts be a type?)

Sorry, forgot to turn off Caps after your name.

No worries *ears still ringing*

Excited for the new Watchmen movie?

Looks pretty interesting/good... Only time will tell!

Play many videogames?

I don't own any systems beyond my computer but my brother owns several so I enjoy them when I visit him and arcade games... And Ski-Ball rocks! Don't let anyone ever tell ya different! ;)

With your little Superman silhouette(Spelled right!) thing, I think you should add headphones and an "iSaveYou" caption.

Wrong, Thats Batman, my mistake. You should still change it to "iSaveYou" though.

thats just me forcing my opinion though.

*Nearly faints at you mistake* Superman?! Just igve me a moment to shake that off... ok, if you look closely he does heve headphones.... I chose "iSly" because Batman is quite clever and I wanted a one syllable word to more closely resemble the sound of "iPod". Thanks for the suggestion though...

I'm running out of MTAK questions, so I'll leave it at that. Bye.

K, bye for now....

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/4/2008 23:25:30 >
DF MQ  Post #: 29
8/4/2008 18:00:14   
Lost Angel

LANDIS!!! *Hugs and high fives* How are you doing man?

*Hugs and high fives in kind* Doing great thanks!

So you enjoying your new found AK status or is the job harder then you thought?

Enjoying yes, hard yes, but not harder than I thought. I knew it was going to be though going in...

I told you that they make you an AK one of these days didn't I?

You certianly did! Put any money on it? I want my cut! ;)

How are the other AK's treating you since your the new guy?

With kindness and comedic mischievousness.

What is with ever one asking about Shackles O_o?

Not sure, guess there are a lot of S&M folks on the forums... J/K

Does being a AK mean you will not be able to do your Dragon/Character match up thread as a Rater any more??

No, just with less frequency.

What is your favorite thing about Dragon Fable's forums at keeps you talking on them?

Meeting fun new people and helping out when I can!

What is the one thing you dislike about Dragon Fable that you would want to see changed?

*glances around in a paranoid fashion* Trying to get me fired? Um, I'd say the inability to level NPC guests. I understand why we can't but it would rock if we could...

What is the one thing you love about Dragon Fable and hope they keep improving on?

I love several things about DF and I hope they offer more contests that allow winners content into the game like the "Scary Doll" and "War Cry of the Paladin"!

What was the first AE game you played and what was your thought on it when you first did so?

DF and "this so rocks! This can't be free, wow!" Something along those lines...

Do you play any other of there games Besides DF?

AQW

What games out side of AE and there games do you play?

Super Smash Bros. in all its forms, old school Nintendo games and pretty much anything else enjoyable... Like board games and poker as well! Though I don't play them often... Don't have the time...

I hope you are having a good time as an AK man! You deserve it!!!

Thanks! I'll do my best to be worthy of it!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/4/2008 23:44:07 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
8/4/2008 18:33:35   
PyroXavier

Is it possible for you to make me an ArchKnight?

Nope. Rather it is entirely impossible... I do not wield such power...

Have you seen, "The Dark Knight"?

3 times and plan to see it again in IMAX. It's my new favorite flick. Not of all time but certainly at present!

Is it hard being an ArchKnight?

Yes, at times...

Aren't Forum Moderators ArchKnights?

They're a step above... Like a royal adviser... At least that's how I understand it...

Is there a required length of time you must have been on this Forum in order to be an ArchKnight?

That I don't know. I imagine only those who name AKs would.

If you could get one of the following for free, which would you get? 5,000 DC, 5,000 Z-Tokens, 5,000 Nova Gems

DCs since I don't play the other games. Though I'd happily purchase them myself and support AE!

What is you favorite pie?

Blackberry.

What is your favorite movie?

Don't really have one. It's highly dependent on my mood. As aforementioned my movie of the moment is "The Dark Knight". Other tried and true ones include "The Princess Bride", "The Shawshank Redemption", "Fight Club", "The Big Lebowski", "Rain Man", "Rounders" and the original, unadulterated Star Wars trilogy...

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/4/2008 23:56:31 >
AQ DF  Post #: 31
8/4/2008 18:35:39   
Gundisalvus

Hey Landis! You got a AKship? I knew you would.

You did? Then you knew something I didn't.... :)

So um... I'm here to intimidate you, I guess.

Good luck with that...

BOO!

Were you scared?

Sorry, no. Don't scare easily. Next time try a "BOOGA BOOGA!!!

Anyway, Mozart or Bethoven?

Both musical geniuses though I here Wolfgang was a pertinacious "rhymes with brick"

Republican or Democrat?

Non-partisan but I skew more liberal on most issues...

Are you a Pacifist?(Probably Yes)

Why would you assume yes? I believe in fighting if the cause is just. Can be pretty tricky to know when that is as "just: is a relative term to many...

Do you believe that their might be life somewhere else in our incredibly huge universe?

I believe the probability that there is likely drastically outweighs the probability that there isn't...

Um... Bye. Also, to completly rip off Zeke, but add some randomness. Don't edit under my sig, as under it is a inter-dimensional portal that leads... somewhere.

Bye...

~Mike446

Hmmm, where does this go? Sweet, Cookieland!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/5/2008 0:07:39 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 32
8/4/2008 18:35:53   
alabama_pitty

Hiya LANDIS! I've seen you here and there, before and after the AK's sunk their axes teeth into you. Any way, I'm gonna warm up the electrodes, so let the interrogation commence!

Bring it! I'm a glutton for punishment...

1.You're the first person I've seen with a friendly title. Are you the first to get it, or have their been others?

I am and as far as I know there are currently no others...

2.I have heard from various AK's that their owners(no), masters(uh-uh), leaders(that's it!), own their souls. Did your friendly tag save you from Alac's touch, or does she control you like the rest?

Perhaps the tag saved me for I still enjoy free will. Regardless I am a loyal subject. ;)

3.What do you think contributed to your AKship? What made them consider you?

No non-mod can be certain. Though I believe the fact that I wasn't seeking the title might have had something to do with it. I'm sure following the forums rules and helping others where I could didn't hurt either...

4.What hazing do you go through as a new AK?

That's classified information It is the official policy of AE moderators that no such practices take place... ;)

5.Ok, nonsense time. An undead clown with a chainsaw is at your door. You have a ballpoint pen, 2 pieces of unchewed bubble gum, and a piece of high-powered plastic explosive. What do you do?

Ask him "How about a magic trick?*

Well, that's all I've got for now, but I may be back. Huge congrats on AK, and I hope not only to help you, but that you have a good time as well. LANDIS is TEH UBER AK! Seeyah later alligator!

Thanks! After while Necrodile...

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/5/2008 0:22:52 >

Lives of great men all remind us
We can make our lives sublime
And, in departing, leave behind us
Footprints on the sands of time.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 33
8/4/2008 18:36:29   
~Quiet Beserker~

Well hello again :D

Hello ~Quiet Berserker~! Could you speak up? *ba-dump-cha*

Congratz (No questions from me),

Thanks!

See you around,

-QB

Undoubtedly!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/5/2008 0:26:52 >

DF AQW  Post #: 34
8/4/2008 18:47:07   
Tomix
Soulweaver

LANDIS :O

Tomix :O

Congratulations my friend :)

Thank you my friend!

You know......it was really sweet to watch the steps of your AKship <:)
And I'm very happy that I have met you :']

Aw thanks man! You're quite an inspiration to many on the forums yourself ya Murk Creative Master! Don't get all teary on me or I'm gonna cry too... Darn it... :',',] There go the waterworks... Here's looking to many good times together ahead!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/5/2008 0:34:36 >
DF  Post #: 35
8/4/2008 18:50:27   
Powerbait

Hello LANDIS. This is my first question list I've posted, and I'm a little odd so try to bear with me

You got it! Bearing as we speak...

Thoughts on AKship?

Challengingly fun.

Thoughts on Filing Cabinets?

Something it would be most wise for me to utilize though I have yet to do so...

Do you own any Chainsaws?

Can't say that I do... Own Knives, swords and whips though...

You're in the belly of the Irish Guy down the street's pet iguana. You have an empty X-Mas Stocking in your pocket. What do you do?

An Iguana that big is a rare animal indeed. Last thing I'd want to do was harm it... Click on the stocking and pay 1000 gold to turn the iguana into a big fish then crawl out his gill. Lastly, I'd switch it back to an Iguana once I was safely out and buy the Irish guy a gigantic mussel for the creature to insure such an unfortunate incident doesn't occur again...

Have you ever drank Eggnog in the Summer?

Not an Eggnog fan. Avoid it at all costs so, no.

Am I insane?

I'd require further information to accurately diagnose you with a psychological disorder according to the criteria of the DSM IV-TR. But best guess, nah, just a little loopy... ;)

What is your favorite Car Color?

Silver, black, midnight blue and crimson.

Favorite Computer Brand?(ex. Dell, Apple, HP, Alienware, ect.)

Whatever works tough I'm partial to PCs. My current system is a Dell Laptop and they have great tech support when needed...

Vegetables: Doom or Destiny?

Both (For greater detail see post #24 in the first page of the thread)

Can you give me a randomly selected joke you know? O:

Well most of my good ones are off color and not suitable for the forums... Here's the first clean one that comes to mind...

What did the Zen Buddhist say to the Hot Dog Vendor?.. "Make me one with everything"... (Don't worry, I'll stick to my day job!)

I stop at 10. Have a good time destroying the Dragonfable GD O.o

Destroying it? Doubt I'd stay an AK long if I tried that... ;)

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/5/2008 1:12:06 >

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
8/4/2008 19:06:03   
Vert

1: Yep, as I said during the previous contest(s), you deserve to be an AK, so... Good Job! (Wow that was a lame congratulations).

Thanks VertofWar! That's the nicest "I told you so" I've ever heard! :)

2: I counted 1 as a question...

I see that... Though technically 2 isn't a question but rather a statement.

3: Am I wasting my questions?

Your call, use them as you see fit.

4: Did you suspect ever becoming an AK?

Not really. I guess I considered it was a possibility. Particularly when several people, such as yourself, thought it might come to pass. But I never sought or suspected it. I was just happy to help people when I could and was quite surprised and honored when offered the position.

5: Who is in your fave five Mods, AK's and/or Staff members (if that isn't a toughie or wouldn't hurt anybody's feelings.)

Well out of all the Mods I've had the most interaction and am quite fond of Alac but I don't play favorites! :).

6: What is your favorite weapon in DF?

Depends on the circumstances but my most tried and true one would be C's Defenders Daggers.

7: Favorite Helm?

My Wicked Warlord Set by Far! Looks sweet and has great stas.

8: Is it tough being an AK?

At times yes.

9: Favorite Movie?

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. J/K (For real answer see post 31 further up this page)

10: Favorite book?

I like the "Sword of Truth" series by Terry Goodkind a great deal.

That's all. Congrats, and happy Modding.

Thanks and thanks!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/5/2008 1:27:20 >
DF AQW  Post #: 37
8/4/2008 19:44:38   
tombstone

LANDIS! I agree with whoever promoted you, I would have done the same thing! ^_^

Aww, thanks tombstone!

Now, down to the questions!

Onguard!

1. What is your custom weapon and class?

As if I could make one up? Hmmm, Hand to hand, batarangs and wrist guards... Dark Knight armor... ;)

2. What are your favorite sports teams?

Not big into sports but I do enjoy the Red Sox, (and did so before they broke the curse) and Italy for footbol/soccer. (even prior to their World Cup win)

3. Who does the world resolve around?

The Sun last I checked... At least till it's demoted like Pluto and no longer considered a planet... Poor, poor Pluto :(

4. Ben Stiller vs. Owen Wilson, who wins?

Comedy, fight or a dance off? According to Zoolander Owen wins the dance off. It's a toss up for the fight, (both appear to be in good shape and wiry) but Stiller is funnier overall. In my humble opinion...

5. Old Joker vs. New Joker?

Heath Ledger Joker hands down! Nicholson was fun to watch but if you're a fan of the comics there is no contest, Ledger nailed it. The diabolic genius, the creepiness, the comedy the dynamic between him and Bats... It was all perfect!

I'm low on questions right now, so maybe I'll ask more later. Congrats on the new job!

Thanks again!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/10/2008 1:17:27 >

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
8/4/2008 20:24:31   
Frothandslosh

Congratz on the AK, LANDIS!

Thanks Mistress Q!

Now...Quiz Time!

Ready!

1. How much wood could a woodchuck if a woodchuck could solve mathematical equations?

Given enough time and life prolonging drugs, a near infinite amount...

2. Hellsing or Bleach

Have only seen Hellsing so couldn't make an informed choice...

3. Is this a statement?

No.

4. This is a question.

No, it isn't...

5. A small troll tells you he will eat your toes while you're sleeping. What is your favorite breakfast cereal?

Whichever will make my toes taste detestable to trolls.. For taste, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Crispix for health, Fiber One Raisin Bran...

6. Did the above question confuse you?

Not in the least...

7. Mountain Dew or Pepsi?

Don't really like soft drinks but if I had to choose I'd "Do the Dew"

8. IT'S OVER 9000!!!

WHAT?! 9000, there's no way that can be right!

9. Where is this quote from? "The pen is mightier than the sword. Especially if that pen is fired from a gun."

Ya got me there... You perhaps?

10. Has your head asploded from all these questions yet?

Nah... Implode maybe... ;)

11. What happens to your soul when you become an AK?

That varies from AK to AK. Near as I can tell mine is still intact...

12. BOLD

Blue Bold Italics

13. Does this color hurt your eyes?

No, though currently my browser is set to monochromatic so that might have something to do with it... ;)

14. Were you the one who started the fire?

"It was always burning since the world's been turning"... If I were I certainly wouldn't admit to it, that's how one gets caught!

15. Pirates, Ninjas, or SOAP!

SOAP washes everything clean...

Well, looks like I've wasted all my questions I could ask Oh well. Looks like it's time to ask a bunch of useless questions to another AK. Mistress away!

May they enjoy it as much as I have!

P.S. Again, congratz on the AK!

~Q

Again, thanks!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/5/2008 2:13:13 >

DF  Post #: 39
8/4/2008 20:26:19   
Gianna Glow

hey hey LANDIS!!

Hey there green_gril02!

finally! a 'Meeting the AK' thread from you...i've been waiting for a while. lol.

I'll try to make it worth the wiat...

anyways, questions! (muhahahaha!)

answers!

1. so, um...(yeah, i'm going newb)...what is the difference between a mod and an AK?

Mods are a step up... They choose and mod the AKs as well as the forums, as I understand it...

2. do you live in the USA, or elsewhere?

CA, USA

3. whats your favorite food?

Turnip Covered Flypaper! J/K (For real answer see post 29 further up this page)

thats if for now. (all i can think of!) well, have fun and keep in touch. See you back as a rater! hope your having fun answering all these question...oooo! i thought of another one!

Thanks... Oh? Ok let's have it....

4. whats the most common question you thought you would run into before you started this thread?

"AQ, MQ or DF/What's your favorite AE game?" That and "Pie or Cake/Is cake a lie?" Haven't been too far off either... ;)

Greeny
Oh! and no congrats again on your AKship...enjoy your cell. If you ever need anything, you know who to get a hold of!

You got it! Don't suppose you could smuggle me in a nail file in a cake/lie?

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/5/2008 2:32:21 >

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 40
8/4/2008 21:07:59   
demonic_miss

LANDIS!!

demonic_miss!

Heylo

Heylo yourself...

How do the shackles fit?

Quite snugly, just the way I like them...

Gratz on AKnesship

Thanks.

You deserve it!

Aww Shucks!

ur the first AK i knew before he became an AK, the rest are complete strangers to meh lol

Well not complete... You've had interactions with them... ;)

I ask this on about every MtAK thread but...

batman,spiderman, or superman?

Take a look at the avvy and ask again... ;) The Dark Knight/Caped Crusader without question!

Why are most superheros male?

Because we live in a sexiest society that markets comic books to boys and therefore has too few female superheros despite their more natural and attractive appearance when in tights... At least that's mu theory...

Do you read harry potter?

I have not... Seen a couple of the films though...

Heylo

I think we covered that... ;)

are all these questions a pain?

Labor of Love... That's what I keep telling myself anyway...

If yes to previous question: then good BWUAHAHAHAHA If no: darn

Guess I get neither, or both...

I cant think of anything else..

Um... Drat? J/K

Bye!

Not in the least...
Fare thee well!

P.S. Thanks again for the rockin' animation! Really nice work...

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/8/2008 21:34:29 >
DF  Post #: 41
8/4/2008 21:22:11   
TreadLight

Hi LANDIS.

Hi TreadLight.

I hope it's okay that I haven't any questions to ask, all the other questions have already been used! I would hate to have to be repetitive and make you answer the same questions.

How very thoughtful and courteous of you! Thanks for taking the time to read the other questions and responses!

Well, I'd just like to say congratulations on your ArchKnightship, and good luck!

Many thanks and see you around!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/5/2008 2:49:51 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
8/4/2008 21:31:55   
Caotica White

1. Paper or plastic?

BMOB Bring my own bag! Usually a back-pack .

2. Donut or Cupcake?

Generally doughnut.

3. Favorite color?

Purple polka dots on a puke green backdrop! (For real answer see post #13 on first page of thread)

4. Shoe size?
10 1/2 to 11
5. Which do you like more with steak: ketchup or barbecue sauce?

BBQ sauce but more often than not I prefer the natural flavors or a good au jus.

6. Fiction or non-fiction?
If fiction, answer 7A. If not, 7B.

Both but more towards fiction.

7A. Fantasy/Sci-fi, historical fiction, drama, or mystery?

Fantasy/Sci-fi.

7B. Biographies or historical works?

Both.

8. Eye color?

Dark Brown

9. Weapon of choice?

Daggers, swords and whips... A good crossbow never hurt anyone either... Well, actually it did! ;)

10. Am I creeping you out yet?

Nope.

11. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?

Does a pillow count? It's stuffed with goose down feathers... Oh, stuffed animal not animal stuffed....

12. If you went fishing and caught a shoe, would you throw it back?

Are you kidding? I'd stuff it with socks, mount it on my wall and brag to everyone the fight it gave me reeling it in!

13. What would be your reaction to catching the shoe in the first place?

"Sweet! Remember this bait LANDIS, maybe you can catch a full set!"

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/5/2008 3:05:10 >
DF MQ  Post #: 43
8/4/2008 21:43:35   
Roxas

HEYA! How does it feel to have all teh Archknighty powa?!?

Like if I click the wrong button I might blow up the forums! J/K (See post 9 on the first page for the real answer)

Call me Roxas.

K, Roxes...

Who asked you to be an AK?

A mysterious ninja... Or Alac, take your pick...

Who is your fav NPC?

Hmmm, currently Artix is by far the most useful guest.However, since I don't technically "play" him my dragon THADE would apply and be the most accurate answer.

Cookies or Ice cream?

Both please! But more often than not cookies in freshly baked or raw form!

Twilly or Twig or Zorbacks

Could I choose a sheevil instead? At least they're good at steeling boxes... Could come in handy for a rogue. ;)

Facebook or Myspace?

I have both but use myspace with more regularity...

Roxas(me :P) or Sora?

More information required.

Which is ur fav AE game?

Ski Ball!.. Oh, they didn't make that? Then DF...

:O or )>I ?

meheheheheheh......

I'll pass on both...

Wanna super cookie of nobody hunting DOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Absolutely! Got milk?

Byez

C ya!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/5/2008 3:19:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
8/4/2008 22:24:46   
Viking_Jorun

Congrats on the AKship! :D

Thanks! :D

What was it like when you locked your first post? 0.o

Honestly I don't recall...

What was it like when you received the death note of becoming an AK from Alac?

Surprising and exciting...

Well, thanks for answering my questions, and congrats again! :D

~V_J

Sure, thank you!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/5/2008 3:21:58 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
8/4/2008 22:32:04   
he11ix

Man, now you're a AK? It was only a matter of time...

Really, by that rationale wouldn't we all become AKs eventually? J/K

So, how does it feel to be an Archknight?

Like winning the lottery of a bankrupt state! Sooo Kidding!(see post #9 on page one of the thread for the real answer)

Have you used your AK powers yet?

Several times, I'm using them as we speak...

Are there any special bonuses in the games for AKs?

Perhaps ;)

What is 1223123 / 64673 X 73764786 - 53525 / 48827 + 5215653 X Pi?

I was told there would be no math.... Answer: I don't have time to punch it into the calculator at the moment so I'm gonna give it my best estimate and say, sunfflupagus!

If a giant man-eating koala monster with fully loaded machine guns attacks you in a goverment issue hovercar, what would you do?

Use my headlight cannons to fire Mentos into it's barrels then hyperdrive it out of there before the thing exploded in a sugary fountain of furry!

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Enough.

Should I stop asking stange and stupid questions?

Please no, I wouldn't want you to be left with nothing to day... ;)

Well I don't care what you say, I'm going to keep asking them!

Bravo!

Ummmmmmmmmmm... never mind, I can't think of anything.

So be it...

Bye.

Laters, nice talking to you!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/5/2008 3:35:51 >
DF  Post #: 46
8/4/2008 22:47:09   
Dragon1300

What, you mean up here?

Dragon1300<----- don't edit above

hello there LANDIS! first meet the archknight!

Hi Dragon 1300! Welcome...

is there a first at everything?

Well, existence having gone on for as long as it has, most things have already been done... However, there seems to be room for infinite variations... ;)

if you were kidnapped and replaced by a monster doomcola machine, what would you do to escape and reclaim your identity?

That would depend on where and how I was being held captive... Baring those details I guess my answer would be, "whatever it takes".

*stares at LANDIS's awsome powers* oops, ahh, do you like to punt twilly?

*stares back* I think you're gonna blink first! Do I like to punt Twilly? That would be putting it mildly... (See post #4 on page one of thread for more detail)

do you like to eat ice cweam?

Most definitely!

do you have any game consoles?
if yes, which ones do you have?*reads more of other posts*

what is your favorite game your brother has?

SSB Brawl.

do you like to answer stupid questions?

Apparently... J/K

do you read any saga books? i read inheratence(spelling?)*stares at name*

The "Sword of Truth" series by Terry Goodkind has 13 books total. I've read them all and like most of them a great deal...

did you like the latter 8 questions?

They were fine by me...

what would you do if you couldnt eat pie for 5 years?

Be sad and over compensate with cookies and ice cream...

if peter picked a pickle pepper, could a woodchuck that chuckles at chuckable wood pick the penultimate pickle pepper that pickles and peppers and potatoes and potatoes despise?

Picking particular pickled peppers probably poses problematic possibilities. Past pickers pose predictable patterns postulating potato pests... Wouldn't you agree?

how come the rubber tree plant fell when the ant couldnt move it?

Because it is flexible foliage that bends to the will of others...

if you are going to somewhere and get teleported to an alternate dimension, what would be your favorite thing to eat?

Icecreookiepies of course!

what was your least favorite DF war?

Hmmm... Can't really think of one. I suppose the current one is a bit of a pain bu still enjoyable!

hope you liked these last...13...questions...

I did, thanks... Hope you like the answers...

is 13 an unlucky number?i think it is.

Nope. Not the superstitious type... *Hops over a crack while going around a latter to get way from a black cat* ;)

see ya!
grats on the AKship...

Thanks, see you around!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/5/2008 4:09:35 >
AQ DF  Post #: 47
8/4/2008 23:56:11   
Enzeru

First of all Congratz!

Second of all, Thanks a bunch!

Time my random questions.

Time them? K, ready, *looks at stop watch then starts it* GO!

Can I have a cookie?

Only if I can have one too! *We both eat a cookie*

Could you recommend an avatar to use on here for me?(From the ones that a regular member can use)

I'm partial to the one of Zhoom holding the viewer at swordpoint! It can be found in the DF folder under NPCs near the bottom as all the pics are listed in alphabetical order...

Favorite Star Wars Character?

Han Solo... Though Leah in slave outfit is probably favorite to look at... ;) I was a big Vader fan till they came out with the prequel movies...

Airplane! or Spaceballs?

So very much Spaceballs!

Where were you born?

CA, USA

Can I have another cookie?

Sure! *We both eat another cookie* But that's the last one you get for free. The next one you've gotta do a trick for... ;)

Ok thanks and don't kill me?

Ohm then I probably shouldn't have given you the poisoned cookie... Drink a red potion and you should be alright... I think...

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/6/2008 17:33:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
8/5/2008 0:53:48   
Coldfang

guess what?

You're back?

IM BACK! lol

You sure are...

so yeah if you tihnk my friends would loo kat me funy for telling them to call mme an Archmage imagine random people lol

Most likely, guess it depends on the friends and how much you pay them... ;)

what if you one day got your sock back?

Then I might return C's to him as well...

i hope we can be friends in aqw my aqw name is Doom arch write it down

Sure, though you've just written it down for me so thanks for saving me the trouble!

who is the coolest person in the DF team or your favorite right now?

Well I don't know anyone on the DF Game Team specifically or inimately so I'd have to say they're collectively cool!

what color is your cell?

Kind of a sandy brown with a lovely view of the sky...

did you have to give your soul away to the DF team? lol

Not yet but I think they have it on lay-away...

what other cool things do you get as an AK?

Endless questions, I've found... J/K The ability to help the forum run smoothly.

batman or robin hood?

Um, definitely Batman, though I suspect he and the Prince of Thieves would get on quite famously!

peace or chaos?

Both in fluctuation to keep things interesting...

Dragonlord or Dragonslayer?

DragonLord... Not a fan of Genocide...

and pirate monkee's or ninja monkee's in the current war?

Ninja Monkees...

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/5/2008 4:35:20 >

Long Live Ravinia!
DF  Post #: 49
8/5/2008 1:07:06   
paladin0317

Congrats on becoming an ArchKnight LANDIS!

Thanks very much paladino317!

Im not gonna ask any questions since it seems you already have your hands full with hundreds of others!! Good Luck though.

That's very generous of you, thanks for the luck!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/5/2008 4:37:31 >
DF  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= LANDIS (All 231 Posts and Edits Answered! See final post 4 P.S. TREAT!)
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition