Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Ultimate MechQuest Spreadsheet II (Double Updated)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest Guides >> Pending Guides >> RE: Ultimate MechQuest Spreadsheet II (Double Updated)
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/8/2008 17:59:22   
mechquest pwnager

darn,i pitty you,what with around 35 new weps to get pedia entries,pics,and special rates for................
AQ MQ  Post #: 51
10/9/2008 8:37:56   
concreta
Banned!

@ above.. actualy other ppl like me make pedia entries.. other ppl make pics (in my case then)

@below.. why? they would just take up space.

~concreta~

< Message edited by concreta -- 10/9/2008 11:03:32 >
MQ  Post #: 52
10/9/2008 8:53:18   
El Bob

u should also add the mecha upgrade kits like doom cell
MQ  Post #: 53
10/9/2008 11:45:17   
Watchman
Helpful

@El Bob Like concreta says above your post, there's no point in putting that since they'll take up space and they're just upgrade kits.
DF MQ  Post #: 54
10/9/2008 12:51:12   
Cuthroatdie

Golden Nova Newbatron V3008
Golden Nova Newbatron V3008 / 425 / 355 / 13 / 25 / Hit 1; 50 Immobility Resist / MechQuest One Year Anniversary / 1450 Nova Gems / Rare / Tek's Mechs 1st Anniversary Party / http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14846812

< Message edited by Cuthroatdie -- 10/9/2008 13:03:01 >
MQ  Post #: 55
10/9/2008 16:45:15   
The Peanut Master

Alrighty, EVERY single mech/default from the MechQuest Anniversary rewards have been added in their entirety to the spreadsheet, and the next place to edit will be the new Zargon weapons, which will be followed by the Sepulchure defaults and then finally the DPA/defaults. Stay tuned!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 56
10/9/2008 17:16:07   
element resistance
Helpful!

It appears that Golden Star Newbatron V3008 also has a bonus for +1 Hit. Can you add it in please?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
10/9/2008 19:16:30   
Stelarinna

^^ Actually, all the Golden Newbatrons' BA defaults have a bonus of +1 to hit -- if you replace that weapon, the bonus disappears. Leastways I think it does. Haven't tested it yet.
Post #: 58
10/9/2008 19:33:58   
Harold Saxon

*cries and cries and cries and cries and cries about how it is sorted by level requirement now*

As for the argument that people search it by level, they should just have looked at the most powerful and gone down one if it was too high in level for them. Now it is much harder to determine which weapon is strongest.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 59
10/9/2008 20:16:42   
The Peanut Master

@alexcyr115: The fact of the matter is only a very small percentage of MechQuest players are level 25 and only care about the top of the spreadsheet sections, when in reality there are tons of lower level players who look to the spreadsheet to see if there is any new equipment to buy at their new level, and that is much easier to do now then before. I needed to consider what would be more convenient for the majority of MechQuest players, and I found that it actually would be better the other way around. Sorry if this disappoints you, but it probably isn't going to change.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 60
10/9/2008 20:48:17   
Harold Saxon

Its also the assumption that only level 25 players use it to find the most powerful weapons that irks me. My highest level player is level 22, and that is all I use it for. As for people seeing if there are any more weapons to be bought at their new level, they could check just above what they have to see the next most powerful weapon/weapons. And since level is listed, they can still check if they are available at the new level.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 61
10/9/2008 23:17:07   
The Peanut Master

The argument that if there are new weapons that can be bought at their new level, they could could just check above the power that they have and still easily be able to identify new ones, can be said the other way around. It also isn't hard to quickly scan through the total average damage column to see what the most powerful weapons are, so that argument is null and void. The point is, I made a decision that the new organization is better and more convenient than the old one, and that's my final decision. There's no way I can satisfy everyone, and I'm sorry if you aren't happy. I still think that even with this adjustment the spreadsheet is an invaluable resource, and I don't think this change should affect that.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 62
10/11/2008 7:15:43   
EgoMage

Sorry to ask what you might think a stupid question, but how come the shoulder weapons don't have a *Total Average Damage If Special Activates* colum?

Don't forget to live life to the fullest people, it's not like you get a second chance. Even if you did you'd probably just <DELETED> it up too!!! ~~ Ego ~~
X-Guardian, Dragon Amulet, Star Captain, AQ Worlds Founder
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 63
10/11/2008 12:14:06   
The Peanut Master

quote:

Where did "Total Average Damage If Special Activates" go from Shoulders?

quote:

That column hasn't been added to any of the sections except for the FA and BA. I am still working on getting it in all sections.

From the previous page. Please at least skim through the thread (it's pretty short at this moment) if you have a question about the spreadsheet. Thanks!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 64
10/11/2008 12:24:19   
Watchman
Helpful

@The Peanut Master Yo man, you planning in putting the Geekatron Combos in here too? At least may be putting it in first post. Here's the list BTW.

quote:

ORIGINAL Gramaton Dragon (Bi-Ped) and Fancy Lala (Quad)

Bi-ped

DualStrike+ScannerPulse+Body= +20% Critical chance.
DualStrike+ScannerBlade+body=HP Regen

Disruptor+ScannerPulse+Body= -20% Opponent Damage.
Disruptor+ScannerBlade+body=20% Damage boost

RailBlaster+ScannerBlade+body= 20% Hit boost.
RailBlaster+ScannerPulse+Body= -20% Opponent boost

Cluster+ScannerBlade+body=20 or30 % defense boost
Cluster+ScannerPulse+Body=-20 or -30% Opponent Defense

Rockets+ScannerPulse+Body=20% Critical Chance
Rockets+ScannerBlade+Body= Regenerating Health

Quadruped

Ultra Disruptor -> Ultra Scanner Pulse -> Ultra Power Frame = Vital Weakness: -30% Damage to your

opponent
Ultra Disruptor -> Ultra Scanner Blade -> Ultra Power Frame = Ultra Strength: +30% Damage Boost

Ultra Dual Strike -> Ultra Scanner Pulse -> Ultra Power Frame = 6th Sense: +30% Critical Chance
Ultra Dual Strike -> Ultra Scanner Blade -> Ultra Power Frame = Regenerating Health

Ultra Clusters -> Ultra Scanner Pulse -> Ultra Power Frame = Strategic Disadvantage: -45% Defense

to your opponent
Ultra Clusters -> Ultra Scanner Blade -> Ultra Power Frame = Impervious: 45% Defense

Ultra Rockets -> Ultra Scanner Pulse -> Ultra Power Frame = 6th Sense: +30% Critical Chance
Ultra Rockets -> Ultra Scanner Blade -> Ultra Power Frame = Regenerating Health

Ultra Rail Blaster -> Ultra Scanner Pulse -> Ultra Power Frame = Blindness: -30% Bonus to Hit to

your opponent
Ultra Rail Blaster -> Ultra Scanner Blade -> Ultra Power Frame = Ultra Vision: +30% Bonus to Hit

DF MQ  Post #: 65
10/12/2008 5:46:24   
EgoMage

Sorry, had read through this thread =AK= Ultimate Mecha/Equipment/Combo/Farming/Strategy Thread only to find there was a diffrent one and by the time I hunted it down and all I was quite tired of reading 'anything'. Nice job on the spread sheet, though it didn't really do me any good since my weapons havn't changed since I have shadow napalms and jelly blaster already.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 66
10/12/2008 7:19:19   
nevile333

So basicly this has all the weapons and mechas in mechquest?

AQ  Post #: 67
10/12/2008 8:59:08   
concreta
Banned!

^yeah pretty much.

all the combos can't fit in one line. i think it would be best.. to write at the bonus colum something like this : Combo weapons/specials see pedia link.

just tell them to look at the pedia entry =p

~concreta~
MQ  Post #: 68
10/12/2008 9:43:03   
Cuthroatdie

Maybe you could have a page of combos, and put in the wep/mech description "See combo page"
MQ  Post #: 69
10/12/2008 9:47:43   
Watchman
Helpful

We (Peanut, me and the others) have talked about adding additional pages in the spreadsheet in our clan forum before. We decided it it'll make the Spreadsheet too cluttered.
That's the reason why I suggested to just put it in the first post.

DF MQ  Post #: 70
10/12/2008 9:51:53   
concreta
Banned!

quote:

We (Peanut, me and the others) have talked about adding additional pages in the spreadsheet in our clan forum before. We decided it it'll make the Spreadsheet too cluttered.
That's the reason why I suggested to just put it in the first post.

whats this "clan forum" your talking about? and why didn't anyone tellme

~concreta~
MQ  Post #: 71
10/12/2008 10:03:55   
Watchman
Helpful

Peanut Master and every editor including me are members of the Order or Balance. And we never really talk about it so no one but us know.

< Message edited by Watchman -- 10/12/2008 16:51:11 >
DF MQ  Post #: 72
10/12/2008 12:04:25   
The Peanut Master

What I'm probably going to do is just give a link to the encyclopedia entry in the Bonuses column, much like what I've done with some of the more complicated house weapon defaults. That way, if people want to know what the special is they can just click the link and immediately find out.

Also, I am pretty much against adding any more sections or columns to the spreadsheet for the time being unless it is absolutely necessary because it just complicates an already very advanced and deep spreadsheet. That doesn't mean you shouldn't post your suggestions to improve the spreadsheet, but just know it needs to be pretty darn good for it to be implemented.

Check out an awesome, in-depth Artix Entertainment all-game blog here, featuring specialized writers in every game! (Feel free to leave a comment, too!)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 73
10/12/2008 17:55:50   
element resistance
Helpful!

@The Peanut Master: Just as you know, Enraging Bulk Blast? It's supposed to say Raging Bulk Blast so there is no En in Raging so can you fix it please?

< Message edited by element resistance -- 10/12/2008 17:56:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
10/13/2008 3:14:05   
Watchman
Helpful

@element resistance Dealt with, thank you.

DF MQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest Guides >> Pending Guides >> RE: Ultimate MechQuest Spreadsheet II (Double Updated)
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition