Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
Page 21 of 30«<1920212223>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/10/2009 10:28:18   
Captain Vere

How to get rid of sounds here? I did it on AQ a long time ago and I don't remember anymore.
Post #: 501
10/10/2009 11:43:08   
Nightly

Captain Vere

When you log on, there should be a options button underneath your health, experience, sp, and mana. Click on that, then click on more. You'll be able to change the sound after that.
Post #: 502
10/13/2009 10:59:01   
Bu Kek Siansu

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=16502624
quote:

Q: What are Stats?/Where can I train them?
A: For nonGuardians, the Level Cap is 10 meaning you'll have a maximum of 50 stat points to distribute amongst your character's stats; WarpGuardians have a Level Cap of 20, so 100 points are available. Currently you can train Stats with Tronzor in the VR Deck which is located at the bottom of the ship. Your first 5 stats are NOT free. What are Stats and what do they do?

The Q & A contents need to be updated since the Level caps have been raised, 25 for Free Players and 40 for WarpGuardians. :p

~Mysterious Strangeface

Done ~Omni

< Message edited by OmniGuardian -- 10/13/2009 15:25:25 >
Post #: 503
10/14/2009 16:23:34   
Lookout4Bears

Where do I buy weapons? Thanks!

EDIT: Seeing as neither STR nor DEX give bonus damage to gunners..is there a point to them?
EDIT 2: Why am I missing 80% of the time when their adjusted defense is less than 25 =/
EDIT 3: At the beggining I picked gunner, but I realise now that gunners are quite...terrible. So could I just up STR and become a striker with a gunner no-drop?

< Message edited by Lookout4Bears -- 10/14/2009 16:53:56 >
AQ  Post #: 504
10/14/2009 16:50:25   
Nightly

Lookout4Bears

Pretty much anywhere and everywhere. The main weapons are in the hangar, and in the WarpGuardian Tower. However, you can get some from quests as well.
Post #: 505
10/14/2009 18:59:56   
moneybags
More than a Game

Lookout4Bears,

@EDIT1: Yes, there is. One, with guns, you won't need to train STR (but you still need the DEX for BtH ;)), which allows you to spend more stat points on to another Stat (ie: END, CHA , INT). Two, you can sit in a defensive armor and spam the attack button with guns, since their special occurs 100%.

EDIT2: The weapons have low BtH (tremendously low)... However, you should be hitting more than 20%... :S I suggest training your DEX, if you have not already done so; DEX raises your BtH, therefore resulting more hits :)

EDIT3: Yup, you can be whatever build you want; the default armor and weapon has no effect on your build whatsoever (well, maybe a little bit (Stats (STR, more specifically) affect Sticks (melee weapons), so you may have dealt more damage if you chose Striker, but no matter now:S)).

Keep trying the game as a Gunner, its not a bad build at all. The LUK will compensate for the loss in damage (Lucky Strikes), and you will be able to train another stat (more versatile). However, it is your character, these are just some of my opinions :D

~moneybags

Epic  Post #: 506
10/14/2009 20:35:24   
Bu Kek Siansu

DEX isn't the only stat that gives Bonus to BTH.
Any other single stat like STR, INT, CHA, LUK also gives Bonus to BTH.

• STR gives Bonus to Damage and BTH f0r Sticks/Melee Weapons as a Striker.
  • INT gives Bonus to Damage and BTH for Skills/Techs as a Engineer.
  • CHA gives Bonus to Damage and BTH for Pets/Guests.
  • DEX just gives Bonus to BTH and Dodging ability.
  • LUK just gives a small Bonus to BTH and Dodging ability, Bonus Damage to Lucky Strikes, a chance to go first etc.
  • END increases HP.

As a Striker you should train STR as the main stat as high as needed if you want a max damage, then DEX as the second one.
    I'd like to have 200 STR first since it just gives Bonus to Damage(max. damage) and BTH(as much as DEX gives).
    Then DEX to increase the BTH as high as possible. Then LUK if needed.

Lookout4Bears: Please take a look at this Stats Training. :)

~Mysterious Strangeface
  • Post #: 507
    10/16/2009 0:15:56   
    sleams

Question, I am an existing Guardian in the original Adventure Quest, thus $10 discount. But the only way I have to upgrade is the Upgrade Card from Best Buy etc. That card costs $20. Do i get another bonus package when I use the card to upgrade then? Or am I being charged $10+ because that is the way I pay?

Edit: Ok I will wait until something is up, hopefully I see the anouncement.

< Message edited by sleams -- 10/16/2009 8:22:01 >
    AQ DF Epic  Post #: 508
    10/16/2009 0:20:41   
    Aelthai
    Legendary Miss Fixit

There is an option to get Z-Tokens in addition and take the price up - it's 4000 Z-Tokens for $10, which takes you up to the usual $19.95.

However, when I go through that, I'm not seeing the giftcard option, so I'm not sure it's up yet.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 509
    10/16/2009 0:21:30   
    moneybags
    More than a Game

There is a $9.95 card out there, its just a 'hard-to-find' item. I'm pretty sure they're only available in the states- this page here will give you more information: http://www.battleon.com/card/default.asp?flag=US.

If you really can't find one, buy a $19.95 (USD) one and you can redeem it for WarpGuardianship and 4000 extra tokens.

As Aelthai said above, there's no option for Upgrade Cards yet (I'm sure they'll be a button for that in the future). If you *really* want WGship, you can buy an Ultimate Game Card, and upgrade with that (the option for UGC is under PayByCash)

~moneybags

< Message edited by moneybags -- 10/16/2009 0:27:01 >
    Epic  Post #: 510
    10/17/2009 0:52:14   
    Lightning Rapier

Is there a way to change from Gunner to Striker? Overall, I'm unhappy with the choice of upgrading my Gunner. I usually pick the melee character in games, and took a chance with the Gunner in this one. Overall, I'd like to change professions without restarting and upgrading my character.
    AQ  Post #: 511
    10/17/2009 0:54:05   
    Mazic
    Ya! Ha!!

@Lightning Rapier- There is no way to change, sorry :(.

~Mazic

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 512
    10/17/2009 1:08:06   
    Rhowena
    Legendary AK!!!

You can't currently change your displayed class or default weapon, but if you sell all your guns to buy melee weapons and restat (if necessary) you should be able to change your play style to that of a Striker.
    AQ DF  Post #: 513
    10/17/2009 1:08:15   
    BlueKatz

U can't change ur base, but if u don't want to try again, u can train stat as Striker :focus in STR while Gunner focus in "magic"
    U can pass =WF= Battle Strategy/Equipment/Stats Discussion to find or ask the new build
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 514
    10/17/2009 10:54:36   
    AbelC

It looks like WF staff uses to answer questions here so, are we going to have a mogloween event?

< Message edited by AbelC -- 10/17/2009 10:58:26 >
    Post #: 515
    10/17/2009 11:24:43   
    moneybags
    More than a Game

Not really sure, but I don't think there will be a Mogloween event. The October release is past, and we did get a spooky Gunblade and Deathsythe...

~moneybags
    Epic  Post #: 516
    10/17/2009 12:09:09   
    ABSTRT

Is the Gunner going to get some kind of boost?

Also, I haven't gotten one Z-Token?

< Message edited by ABSTRT -- 10/17/2009 12:23:20 >
    DF MQ  Post #: 517
    10/17/2009 12:17:11   
    moneybags
    More than a Game

Hmm? Gunner, the build? Its made so you aren't supposed to get stat bonuses from Guns (so you can use STR to train another stat)... So no, the Gunner biuld will not be getting a boost.

If you're referring to weapons, I doubt they're going to get a boost either. Guns are weaker than melee weapons because they have no stat bonuses, but since they have no stat bonuses, you can use those extra stat points on another stat, which will compensate for the loss of damage.

~moneybags
    Epic  Post #: 518
    10/17/2009 13:14:27   
    werewolf09

im training intellect so how does a ranger beat the trainer?
    AQ MQ  Post #: 519
    10/17/2009 13:17:42   
    vezha
    Still Alive~

Try buying one of the IMP techs. The don't use much EP, so they can be used repeatedly.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 520
    10/17/2009 13:26:38   
    phycocat18

Has the Commander's Arsenal been released because it says I need to be a 1st Lieutenant but my rank will not go above Corporal.

< Message edited by phycocat18 -- 10/17/2009 13:40:53 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 521
    10/17/2009 13:31:28   
    vezha
    Still Alive~

Its not out. The 1st Lieutenant Rank won't be avaible for some time.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 522
    10/17/2009 14:24:52   
    Lord Hades

can u fight shearhide?
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 523
    10/17/2009 14:33:26   
    goron link8

if you are a WG you can go to Lkeas in the WG tower ad replay the war do the normal mission until the end and you will fight him
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 524
    10/17/2009 19:05:29   
    ABSTRT

Does anyone know why I haven't encountered any Z-Tokens?
    DF MQ  Post #: 525
    Page:   <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Questions and Answers Thread
    Page 21 of 30«<1920212223>»
    Jump to:

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition