Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=WF= Battle Strategy/Equipment/Stats Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= Battle Strategy/Equipment/Stats Discussion
Page 1 of 1012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/30/2009 21:32:14   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

Debating about getting an item, wanting to know how to defeat a specific monster, just looking for general Battle Advice? Discuss any and all things relating to Battling Monsters and the Equipment used to do so. Also talking about Stats and self made builds is also acceptable. This post will be updated with Guides and other pertinent information as time goes on.

Since there are many questions roaming around in this thread all related to similar topics, here are a few guides you may want to check out before posting. If you still have questions, comments, concerns, etc., feel free to post here.

Stats Training Guide- Made by Mysterious Strangeface
WG Striker Weapon Guide- Made by Mazic
Guide to WG Gunner Weapons-Made by Mazic

Universal Rules Apply

< Message edited by moneybags -- 11/12/2009 22:15:06 >
Post #: 1
9/30/2009 22:05:30   
Mazic
Ya! Ha!!

Here is one of many WF equipment guides I will make, WG Striker Weapon Guide. Also this guide for Striker weapons is if you have stats close to this at level 40, 100-120 STR, and Dex 80-100.

EDIT- Guide to WG Gunner Weapons This guide is for weapons used by Pure Gunners.

Enjoy,
~Mazic

< Message edited by Mazic -- 9/30/2009 22:44:27 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
9/30/2009 22:42:16   
Doomsday

That's nice and all, but you didn't include token weapons, after all, they are the top weapons available, and give quite a sizeable boost over the others.

Also, after they changed the battle menu, it is better off using pure Melee weapons for a Striker.

< Message edited by Doomsday -- 9/30/2009 22:43:14 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 3
9/30/2009 22:46:02   
Mazic
Ya! Ha!!

I didn't include token weapons because weapons will come out in future releases that makes the Z-token weapons useless. And thanks for letting me know about the battle menu, will edit the file to full melee. Also I have the Wind Lance on the gunner file until a wind weapon releases.

EDIT- I updated the Striker file to full melee. Also next equipment guide will be for Armors.

< Message edited by Mazic -- 9/30/2009 22:50:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
9/30/2009 23:33:16   
BlueKatz

Someone should make a stat guild.
Here my stat (lv25, Striker, non WG, ):
STR-50
DEX-50
INT-5
END-0
CHA-0
LUK-20
What do u think, I need damage, need to hit and block, I want some lucky Strike (it seem enough?). Idk what will I train next, maybe some INT because I want to use spell too.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
10/1/2009 0:45:26   
NecroMage22

@BlueKatz

Seems like you want a hybrid. The main stats for hybrids are STR, INT, and DEX. You only need 5 LUK for a lucky strike. If you want END 20 should be enough at this point.

< Message edited by NecroMage22 -- 10/1/2009 0:46:23 >
AQ  Post #: 6
10/1/2009 0:53:48   
moneybags
More than a Game

A note to NecroMage22: If you have only 5 luck, you might as well spend it on some other stat. If its the same formula for AQ:

quote:

Stat Damage When a Lucky Strike Occurs (10% fixed rate):

Melee: STR/8 + LUK/2
Ranged: STR/10 + DEX/40 + LUK/2
Magic Weapons: 0.75 * (INT/8 + LUK/2) = INT/10.66667 + LUK/2.66667
Spells: INT/8 + LUK/2

Average Stat Damage After the Chance of Lucky Strike is Added:

Melee: STR/8 + LUK/20
Ranged: STR/10 + DEX/40 + LUK/20
Magic Weapons: 0.75 * (INT/8 + LUK/20) = INT/10.66667 + LUK/26.66667
Spells: INT/8 + LUK/20

So if you only have 5 LUK... Not a signifigant source of extra damage :S

~moneybags
Epic  Post #: 7
10/1/2009 0:59:12   
BlueKatz

I know, so I think I should have normal DEX while add Luck, it add damage, and Bonus, I think I should stop at 40 (or 60-80) or so. DEX in WF don't effect the Gun attack so I prefer LUK. Also I will reduce INT because I think I will not use it much...aaa.... just a plan.
About gun, I think they should have some thing special, I thin Gun should have a lot of Bonus
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
10/1/2009 11:07:47   
NecroMage22

True.
I wasn't sure if wanted added damage bonus or if just wanted lucky strike to occur...
But the build you have in mind sounds good.

< Message edited by NecroMage22 -- 10/1/2009 11:08:26 >
AQ  Post #: 9
10/1/2009 15:33:04   
Manga Maniac

If I may, moneybags, but I would like to quote one of the builds for hybrids you suggested to me:
quote:

Manga Maniac,

Hybrids focus on three stats: STR, DEX and INT. What I'd have by level 40 would be something like this:

75 STR
60 DEX
50 INT
15 END

~moneybags
Post #: 10
10/2/2009 7:36:27   
Danny A

what stats should a gunner have, i have 40 dex and 25 end, i know dex doesnt affect guns but i want it for dodging.

Please watch our amazing video!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 11
10/2/2009 9:10:47   
BlueKatz

U should focus on INT (must), that all I can say.
DEX is a must.
END is very important
U also can have STR to use skill, however high will turn u into Hybrids, so it not necessary
LUK is good, how ever u will have to reduce some thing like STR or DEX, CHA. Less LUK will do nothing, but a lot do alot of thing
CHA is nothing u will just train few, if u Focus on CHA it will be power full.
So here is my build: (at lv25)
STR-0
DEX-50
INT-50
END-25
CHA-0
LUK-0
or
STR-0
DEX-50
INT-50
END-0
CHA-0
LUK-25
or
STR-0
DEX-50
INT-50
END-0
CHA-25
LUK-0
Well, I'm not really good at this, need more discussion
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
10/2/2009 10:33:46   
moneybags
More than a Game

Danny A,

In WF, I'm not sure what a Pure Gunner would look like, but they should focus on DEX and LUK. That leaves another stat to focus on.

• If you train Strength, you'll be a Striker. That means you can use melee weapons, and gun damage will boost up if you use armor attacks, such as Power Punch, Knee Attack, Weapon Throw, etc.
  • If you train INT, you'll be a Gunner Engineer. Not a bad build, but I wouldn't suggest it right now since most spells aren't that powerful at the moment.
  • If you train END, you'll be a Tank Gunner. Its quite good to be a Tank Gunner, since you can tank out monsters sitting in a defensive armor while continuosly firing your gun, but right now, not a lot of END is needed to survive many monsters.
  • Finally, we have CHA. It probably will be a good build in the future when more and more releases pass by, as more pets will be released.

What build you choose is up to you. You should have 3 high trained stats, and one low trained stat by the time you're done with your build. :)

~moneybags
Epic  Post #: 13
10/2/2009 20:41:49   
BlueKatz

WF Gunner basically is a kind don't use Striker skill, so mostly INT to use spell, DEX to hit and other to buff and survive.
Right now, Gun just a weapon to use around, The gunner don't mean use gun (...um...)
DEX: increase damage any non-gun ranger damage
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 14
10/2/2009 20:53:20   
Nightly

moneybags

I've talked with Aelthai in the past and she agreed with me on the fact that the build for a Pure Ranger, AQ, works quite well for a Pure Gunner

If anyone would like som stats help, feel free to call.
Post #: 15
10/2/2009 21:47:03   
moneybags
More than a Game

Awesome. So then I guess STR, DEX and LUK are the main stats of a Pure Gunner :) Hmm, what would be the difference between a Pure Gunner and Striker then? Just the fact that Strikers use more Melee weapons and Gunners use more Guns?

~moneybags
Epic  Post #: 16
10/2/2009 21:55:51   
Nightly

Stats wise yes. However armor's and other items would be different
Post #: 17
10/2/2009 21:57:43   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

Gunners should not be using STR at all if they are using purely Gun Weaponry. Guns do not recieve any bonus from STR at all. Gunners are the variable build where as Strikers are less variable. A Gunner can put stats into everything but STR where as Strikers have to have STR to deal proper damage. It is really a trade off and I expect I will be getting another WarpGuardian as a Gunner!
Post #: 18
10/4/2009 9:20:36   
GDK

I like my build

STR:15
DEX: 75
INT:5
END:20
CHA:5
LUK:10

I never miss, and I dodge most of the time. Im a lvl 26 WG Gunner, With some Z-token stuff from AE extras. But I love my build, and I have not died since level 11. On the note that any1 happens to get 1,000 z-tokens, get the best armor(especialy 4 gunners) in the game(That would be heavy gunner ZE for those of you who aren't in the loop.) ;-p

Any Thoughts?

"Did you just do 165 damage in one turn?"
"Yeah, So?"
"That's against the rules, isn't it?"
"Screw the rules, I have Nova Gems!"
Post #: 19
10/4/2009 12:46:53   
moneybags
More than a Game

Hmm, its a pretty neat build, but in my opinion, its a bit too spread out. Those 5 INT and 5 CHA can be merged together (only choosing one, though), or they can be put into another stat (I'd prefer putting them into another stat, but thats up to you). The rest look pretty good; as the level cap gets raised and raised, your stats will start going higher and higher and they'll be looking better and better. :P

~moneybags
Epic  Post #: 20
10/4/2009 13:33:05   
vezha
Still Alive~

My hybrid build is working well. By level 40, I'm aiming for:
STR: 75
INT: 75
DEX: 30
END: 20
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
10/4/2009 14:01:33   
Nightly

Looks like my build Vezha :D
Post #: 22
10/4/2009 14:08:15   
vezha
Still Alive~

Well, if we both use that kind of build its obviously good, eh?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
10/4/2009 14:11:24   
Nightly

No it just means that I have no idea what I'm doing :o

Just kidding :P
Post #: 24
10/4/2009 20:56:46   
Darius

Hey Mazic, you may want to edit something in your WG Gunner guide. For Ice, WarpGuardian Ice Shrapnel Repeater unlocks at Lv.25, and is much better than Ice Bolt Repeater.

< Message edited by Darius -- 10/4/2009 20:57:03 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= Battle Strategy/Equipment/Stats Discussion
Page 1 of 1012345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition