Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AK= The Ultimate New Art for AQ Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= The Ultimate New Art for AQ Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 15«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/8/2010 2:47:28   
Links

The Death Roller. It definitely needs an art update.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
3/8/2010 6:02:55   
cchris aka chris

so manny undead need an art update for example vampire warrior... they look too dumb, they should look somewhat like vampire general or elder vampire but then younger lol. also some dragons and elven warrior.
weoponds would be ummm... poise look like raynars blade series, i duno the rest.
armours> flower armour, dark armour, water armour all those lvl 20 series armour.
AQ  Post #: 27
3/8/2010 6:42:03   
Toshaxar Steelheart
Banned

Maybe the (Ultra) Shifter Blade? As it randomly changes element, give it for each element a different lookin' blade or sth?
AQ  Post #: 28
3/8/2010 9:48:00   
chadrizard

Armor:

The armor you wear while mounting this Asgardian Steed
AQ  Post #: 29
3/8/2010 10:02:53   
Toshaxar Steelheart
Banned

@ chadrizard: Those armors look the same on every armor where you're riding something (at least every armor I ever used, couldn't get to DragonRider and WolfRider yet, but imo it's same there) - ever tried temporary Dracolich Rider? So, if they would change this, they would have to change it on every horse/whatever-riding armor... think 'bout it, it ain't worth it IMO.
AQ  Post #: 30
3/8/2010 10:21:36   
shadow reign

has anyone noticed the wooden shield just got an art update?

need of new art: advanced chain axe and bludrunt blade, they look horrible
AQ  Post #: 31
3/8/2010 10:59:17   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

My fourth has the Chain Axe :P as yes that is one weapon i personally would like to see get a graphical update.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
3/8/2010 11:33:35   
Necrophades

I don't think it specifically needs new art, but the Asguardian armor series needs just a tiny touchup in terms of animation. It's from that period of the game when things are not quite new enough to look new, but not quite old enough to look old. The artwork is more modern, but the animations that the armor uses look very robotic these days. This probably applies also to the Reign and Shadow sets.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 33
3/8/2010 13:19:43   
Biae

Nemesis needs an art update. Especially for that ridiculously long attack animation.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 34
3/8/2010 13:56:39   
jsrjohnny

I think dragons need updating (you can see the pivot point on the front leg when it bites!)
probably Vampires need updating
and werewolves
older undead (undead archer, undead spellsword etc. the low level ones)
some drakel type monsters (combat trainer, Drakelton Steam Dragon)
zeels
Jackel Sano as a monster in the wizard games should match his NPC appearance.

probably some NPCs need updating like Artix in the paladin place, Uldor in the Inn, Warlic (guest) should match his NPC appearance.

Thats all i can think of for now.
Post #: 35
3/8/2010 14:38:45   
Wyrm
How We Roll Winner
Mar15

quote:

Nemesis needs an art update. Especially for that ridiculously long attack animation.

Does it¿ Well we'll just have to wait and see what comes of that won't we. ;) Though don't expect the length of the attack to change much. It's so funny that people complain soooo much about how slow it is when it's only a few seconds longer than Reign plate.

quote:

has anyone noticed the wooden shield just got an art update?

Did it¿! I hadn't noticed. ;)

Expect to be seeing quite a few art updates on the old stuff. I'm concentrating a good part of my spare time into revamping some of the older stuff so hopefully everyone will enjoy all the new changes. Though I'm against changing the old-school werewolf! :P

Art On!

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
3/8/2010 15:17:38   
jsrjohnny

/\
quote:

Though I'm against changing the old-school werewolf!

yeah I kinda am too, but the looks aren't that great. it's just one of those monsters I first fought against and it has a kind of 'beginning of aq' kinda thing for me. It still could use an update though. maybe with a new lycan enemy? then you wouldn't have to change the old school werewolf - just add another werewolf with a new look. ooohh... that reminds me - also the Werewolf temp armor could REALLY use an update, it doesn't even look like a current werewolf... you can't argue with that

Also Ziragat needs an update pretty badly.

< Message edited by jsrjohnny -- 3/8/2010 15:22:45 >
Post #: 37
3/8/2010 15:19:44   
greg_da_cricket

quote:

Nemesis needs an art update.

I actually think not, i like the rustic old AQ art, it has a cool look compared to the new, flashy armors
A couple things i would like to see an update on is the Cyclops/Chief Cyclops and The Big red button armor
the Big Red Button i think would have great art potential, like a robot with this big, red, pulsating button with like a danger sign on it

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
3/8/2010 15:23:01   
raylas

I have a list of spells here that need upgrades. Aquabat Swarm , Darkness Dragon Ambush , Fire Bat Swarm, and HailStorm . I have the most issues with hailstorm, it looks like your attacking the enemy with bubbles.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 39
3/8/2010 16:32:24   
King Darxonic

The Guardian Armours Should Get A New Look, Like the ones in that war, I forgot what it was, I think it was bizzare flecks.

Black Naginashi/Darxonic stopping by to say "Hello!" to everyone!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 40
3/8/2010 16:41:37   
Ubear

@King Darxonic: Yeah, I think you're on about WunEye. He had an awesome armor. :D

Oh and the first thing a new player sees when making his/her account are the faces and non-drop armor. I really don't like the pringle look that it has now (no offense to the artist who made it, just thought i'd point that out) and IMO should be updated as soon as it can. Well, I hope :)

*MUNCH* Your sig contains an advertisement. See
the Universal Forum Rules on Signature Guidelines.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17051283
AQ Epic  Post #: 41
3/8/2010 17:28:46   
otwm

quote:

Does it¿ Well we'll just have to wait and see what comes of that won't we. ;)

/\ Another reason why Nemesis will be my first uber plate

But, there are a few things i'd like the see updated. XD
The Sunrays and the Moonrays..
Gloobulus. >.>
Illuminate Ultra, it's look is ok now, but it could use a bit more *boom* to it! XD
Ice Nine
Blade of Awe's Power Word Die seriously needs a new look. >_< It's the most powerful "spell" in the game! (Excluding a few monsters that are immune/deflect it.)
AQ  Post #: 42
3/8/2010 17:42:22   
King Darxonic

quote:

@King Darxonic: Yeah, I think you're on about WunEye. He had an awesome armor. :D

Oh and the first thing a new player sees when making his/her account are the faces and non-drop armor. I really don't like the pringle look that it has now (no offense to the artist who made it, just thought i'd point that out) and IMO should be updated as soon as it can. Well, I hope :)

Epic Awesomeness much? ^^

Edit 1: Well I just checked my 34 accoutn Black Naginashi Jr. The wooden shield looks very weird.....

< Message edited by King Darxonic -- 3/8/2010 17:48:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 43
3/8/2010 18:03:55   
raylas

@otwm Ice nine and Glooblus both look fine.

However This doesn't look good at all.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 44
3/8/2010 18:49:23   
Dream King

quote:

Expect to be seeing quite a few art updates on the old stuff. I'm concentrating a good part of my spare time into revamping some of the older stuff so hopefully everyone will enjoy all the new changes.

=D! Music in my ears

I'll keep a look out for those and sincerely hope the razorwing get's one, and energy esprey is next on the list I heard? I'll watch it closely ^^
AQ  Post #: 45
3/8/2010 18:58:17   
Necrophades

I did notice that Zombie Hydra did not receive the update along with the normal Hydra. A bit disappointing, but methinks that Zombie Hydra will need more than just recoloring for its update. It should actually look undead instead of just a sickly blue-green hydra that looks like it's got the flu.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 46
3/9/2010 4:27:52   
.*. .*. .*.
Pfft hahaha!

Mythical Warrior could use an update, to match his beautiful sword.

I do admit that I am a fan of nostalgic AQ graphics, though I don't mind if changes are made, the only thing which I mind is when the
new art causes more lag than the old one did. :)
Post #: 47
3/9/2010 5:31:42   
aNyThInG

Powerword Die of Blade Of Awe could use an update...
AQ DF  Post #: 48
3/9/2010 5:37:12   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Blade of Awe has already had a graphic update, I don't expect it's going for another one.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
3/9/2010 6:16:00   
aNyThInG

I said Powerword Die.. The spell.
AQ DF  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= The Ultimate New Art for AQ Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 15«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition