Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]
Page 22 of 27«<2021222324>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/7/2011 10:31:40   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

^
Sounds professional to me, Kyle. ~^^~

< Message edited by Jae10 -- 6/7/2011 10:32:03 >

AQW RP Hub (English):

https://discord.gg/xhjFYJHAxY

Battleon & RP-on! -.^

AQW  Post #: 526
6/7/2011 11:03:54   
megakyle777

Thanks! To be honest though, I kinda don't expect a reply. But who knows?
DF  Post #: 527
6/7/2011 15:28:06   
Velmur

Heh... Kyle, you have a lot of courage. You're awesome. Looks pretty professional, hopefully written entries will be implemented into the contest.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 528
6/7/2011 18:13:19   
Ancientz

Hopefully it's either writing or making a backstory coming, considering these are heroes why not make a comic? And who cares if you can't draw, you gotta be brave! I hope that we could make comics or writing even though I already submitted my entry in video form...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 529
6/7/2011 18:17:06   
delta blitz

@ancientz:The first chapter of my new story is done.Check it out and comment on it. its in my signiture

Tales of the two heroes
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 530
6/8/2011 5:10:07   
Velmur

I'm trying not to get this too off-topic, but, what's a good free on-computer camera I can use to film me in-game other than hypercam, that has absolutely no viruses? (I've heard hypercam2 does have viruses)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 531
6/8/2011 5:26:04   
Qin

@Velmur: You can use camstudio, it is basically free. But if you want pro I would recommend camtasia like what Xyo is using...

@HS: The staff aren't really sure about the date of picking winners, at least someone tell us some progress
Post #: 532
6/8/2011 5:33:19   
Velmur

Thanks, Vinz! I'll grab Camstudio when I get home, and record my character and all of his peace-ness!

Peace out!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 533
6/8/2011 6:42:14   
Joky

hey guyz..my acc is called 7assony darkiller but ..do u think it would be long and would be unacceptable cz its kinda long and boring? i rlly need an answer cz that acc is my main one and i kinda save some rares in it so :/
and also ...not just that its called 7assony "darkiller" doesnt mean i MUST make it good cz im thinking of osme1 else...woud it be a good idea ..or it should be good cz of the name?
Post #: 534
6/8/2011 7:01:25   
Qin

@7assony darkiller: I think pplz in =HS= HeroSmash Q&A will help answer you that question...
Post #: 535
6/8/2011 7:06:29   
Joky

yea but thought that this was the discussion thread :/ of being an npc O_O
Post #: 536
6/8/2011 16:50:55   
Velmur

Kyle, have you gotten an answer from Yergen? If not, I may try to PM him too, to show him how bad we really want a writing portion of the contest.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 537
6/9/2011 0:39:16   
megakyle777

Alas, no.
DF  Post #: 538
6/9/2011 5:00:34   
Velmur

Wah, that sucks.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 539
6/9/2011 5:09:57   
megakyle777

Like I said, I did not expect a reply. Yergen probably gets a lit of PM's and Emails. It's a shame mind. Maybe if others did the same? Just make sure to look it through and write it as carefully as you would a story. SOMEONE'S bound to get a reply.
DF  Post #: 540
6/9/2011 5:36:16   
Velmur

I PM'd him... oh god, I forgot to copy the message to show you guys!
/facepalm

Velmur likes Peace.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 541
6/9/2011 5:46:54   
megakyle777

Well, quick! maybe you can either remenber the gist or hit the back button to get it back!
DF  Post #: 542
6/9/2011 5:52:34   
Velmur

I said something like:
quote:

Hello. I'm Velmur, ad I, and a few other smashers, would be happy if you implemented a writing portion of the NPC contest. After reading the videos, then reading people's stories, you can get a much better picture of the character in the stories. Even if you made it less likely for story writers to be picked, it would still make us happy if you gave us a chance at using our writing skills.
Thanks for listening, and I'd be happy if you PM'd me back, but it's okay if you don't.
Peace out!

Nevermind. Here ya go.

quote:

Hello. I'm Velmur, and I'd be really happy (along with a few other smashers) if you implemented a writing portion of the "Who wants to be an NPC!?" contest. After reading a few stories, and writing my own, I can get a much better picture of what that hero/villain is like. Even if a story writer is less likely to win than a person who makes a video of themselves in real life, it still makes me, and a few others, (such as my friend MegaKyle777, who PM'd you earlier) happy to know they stand a chance in becoming an NPC with their writing skills.

Thanks so much for listening. It'd make me happy if you PM'd back, but it's okay if you don't.
Peace out!
~Velmur, Minor God of Peace~

< Message edited by Velmur -- 6/9/2011 5:56:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 543
6/10/2011 16:31:54   
IceCold

I have a question:D I already won once, can I make another entry? Cuz' I have a great idea and my best friend wants the card game soooo bad:D And I was thinking of the code giveaway too:D

EDIT: Started working on the second video:D

< Message edited by IceCold -- 6/12/2011 11:39:04 >
AQW  Post #: 544
6/12/2011 17:30:58   
Shadowlight1

I really want to win the contest.

On the new cutscene the evil guys said they'd attack on the solar eclipse.

My character (Eclipse) gains greater power during an eclipse (in my NPC description), that would be a great time for him to appear as an NPC don't you guys think?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 545
6/12/2011 18:19:32   
Qin

@Shadowlight1: If you really want to win, you should do your bestest in your entry. If you win, that sould be the great time for you to appear as an NPC.
Post #: 546
6/13/2011 10:24:07   
IceCold

Done recording. It's rainy today, so I can't make the swimming scene, but everything else is ready:D I hope climbing in a huge trash bin (container or smthng) and swimming in women's clothes works:D
AQW  Post #: 547
6/13/2011 16:35:31   
Gargir

Wheh, gonna be a tough one!

Hey, right now I'm working on the custome, and my lil' bro looks awesome with it!
So... No matter who wins, (And I see lots of awesome rivals!) Let's all keep it all calm! (Seariusly, we don't want pepole swearing cause of that game, do we?)
ABut seariusly, can ANY of us be a match to Useless, Ninja Marksmen,Spear, Mister Maximum, Steve and Charries?! (Guess we can, heh.)
Let's all work hard and beat 'em!

AQW Epic  Post #: 548
6/13/2011 16:54:14   
megakyle777

Well guys, still no PM. EIther he has not read it or he just does not want to answer. I am inclined to think the latter.
DF  Post #: 549
6/13/2011 17:01:02   
Velmur

Same Kyle... they don't respect us authors
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 550
Page:   <<   < prev  20 21 [22] 23 24   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]
Page 22 of 27«<2021222324>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition