Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Evolve or Die!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Evolve or Die!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/18/2011 21:10:02   
ED Prince of Shadows

I thrive with only 1 level 32 weapon, two level 30 weapons, and Founder Armor.

The funny thing is that my gun is the only difference in my year old build. (Charfade's Blaster)
It is easy and fun the evolve, that is why I play. To die is to give up and that is NOT Epic Duel, nor its intentions.

AQW Epic  Post #: 26
5/18/2011 23:18:42   
EE

Yeah, I think some have missed the boat on this one and are taking it too literally. It's an old phrase remnant of of the old ED forums that basically mean adapt to the changes in the game or get stuck in a rut. And by rut I don't mean on the side of the road . It's funny how fast a post can lose focus.

I will say that I had the bad luck of actually losing a match against 2 lvl 26 mercs who had some good bunker busters. That's what I get for checking bank statements during a jugger match.

The only unfair fight is the one you lose

The Warlock
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 27
5/18/2011 23:23:07   
xxmirxx

quote:

Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 5/18/2011 23:27:06 >

https://www.facebook.com/Humanifestation2
https://www.facebook.com/MikasaAckerman4
like these fan pages please
AQ Epic  Post #: 28
5/18/2011 23:25:35   
endtime

I seriously doubt low level players, except those who have high level accounts and thus experience, are creating better builds to take down juggernauts. Especially the low level players who previously had max berzerker or max massacre.

Is this a sarcastic post?
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
5/18/2011 23:49:07   
Luna_moonraider

All a non varium can do to evolve is use real life money to buy varium or beg for varium hmm sounds bad but it is the total truth.

AQW Epic  Post #: 30
5/19/2011 2:03:38   
xxmirxx

I want to die instead of evolving.
AQ Epic  Post #: 31
5/19/2011 8:40:23   
MrBones

Since I have started reading and posting on these forums, I fing the money issue is always there, in the background.
No matter the subject it comes back to haunt us all . . .Why ? ?

IT'S PERFECTLY FINE AND ACCEPTABLE

Like I said in other posts, of course they want us to spend more and more and more. Like any other company. They are no different from Sony, Microfoft, Nike or any of those guys. It is YOU, the customer, who have the responsability to make smart choices with how you spent your money.

So evolve or die ? does not mean to pay more necessarly I think.

As I get older, I find that not all changes in lifes are good. Like anything else it's never black or white.

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 32
5/19/2011 10:09:01   
IsaiahtheMage

@EndTime No its not sarcastic.
AQW Epic  Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Evolve or Die!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition