Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= Storyline Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Storyline Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1512345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/21/2011 22:14:44   
The Legendary d4

Feel free to post your current thoughts on the storyline, speculate/discuss on!
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/21/2011 22:18:33   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Modo really dislikes Ancient Light, and sayts he's to much of a waste of time to kill... this gives me more interesting foresight into his psyche...
DF  Post #: 2
6/21/2011 22:27:53   
Ancientz

That is quite true, Drakkoniss. Maybe the prophecy of Ancient Light WILL come true.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/22/2011 4:51:27   
Qin

Oh noez the next storyline in HS involves rocks... Must be a giant god " gaia"? but I think its the evil version...
Post #: 4
6/22/2011 4:59:50   
Watziname WAT

Gaia was never evil.She was part of the good guys :P
And that picture is AWOSOME!

[image]http://forums2.battleon.com/f/interceptor.asp?dest=http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/337/ud5m.jpg[/image]
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
6/22/2011 6:05:55   
Devastate

Ancient light? I ought to know more about this.
Post #: 6
6/22/2011 6:07:09   
UnityDestroyer

WOW Ancient Light Never new that!

Post #: 7
6/22/2011 11:10:10   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

You forget, WAT, that Gaia only decided to side with the Greek gods because Rhea (Cronus' sister and wife) asked her aide to gain vengeace upon Cronus for the scything of her father, and his eating of her children. She also wanted revenge on him for the reemprisonment of many of his brother children, whose emprisonment was the original cause for Gaia to have Cronus kill Auranos/Uranus anyway, but... eh...

After that, she eventually betrayed the Greek gods, for imprisonment of many of the Titans in Tartarus, which supposedly caused her great pain, she gave birth to Typhon, and after that didn't work out,
Gaia incited the Giants to take down the Olympians, which also failed, albeit the gods could not actually do that one alone... Hercules actually got the most kills in that war.

Anywho... Gaia was not always a "good guy".

In fact, most of the conflicts which involve her seem to be her betraying her former allies, and trying to gain vengeance upon them...

Most interesting story, btw... I like it...

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 6/22/2011 12:09:38 >
DF  Post #: 8
6/22/2011 19:16:47   
bleachert

well u guys r all my friends so tell me does this rock or what
http://twitpic.com/5fdqe0
Post #: 9
6/22/2011 20:22:07   
delta blitz

Chapter 7 and 8 of "Tales of the summoner" is done so check it out and comment.

Tales of the two heroes
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
6/22/2011 21:31:16   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Poor Mittens the cat... Idk why, but I feel like I should bring it back to life, or something... I was thinking in a necromantic mood....
DF  Post #: 11
6/23/2011 8:46:10   
bleachert

well u see the cat in the hood standing there is mittens the cat
Post #: 12
6/23/2011 10:53:08   
UnityDestroyer

Bleach are you my friend?

A Kingdom named HeroSaven was lead by King Alteon a hero who saved Super City and one kingdom against them are knowed as ShadowCord they use there evil undead nondead dragon to occupy there enemies

Merged double posts. Please use the edit button next time or wait for someone else to post before posting again. ~Ashari

< Message edited by Ashari -- 6/24/2011 2:36:59 >
Post #: 13
6/23/2011 13:48:20   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh...Did ya miss me? Can't talk long...be back on more friday...but

I just wanted to say I'm still working on the first chapter of Good Bad Chaos, as well as working with Gray on last Chapter of Comedy and Tragedy...

oh what was said about suggesting making a story as long as Gray and mine...The number of pages a story takes up does not make a good story. Gray and I write with a lot of detail thats all. It's our style. If someone writes short and sweet and straight to the point that don't mean it's any less quality than ours.

Write your own way I always say. Don't change your story or writting style to apease the readers. To Heck With the Readers! Making a story long will not improve it. If you usually perfer writing short stories, adding random details trying to add length could make your story boring. I remember when I started writing I would try adding pointless scenes, hoping if I made a story novel sized then it would be more professional.

Later when I was rereading my work, I could not get past those pointless scenes I wrote. Thats when I realized quaility is more important and quanity of pages.

Anyway...if you try just writing the way Gray and I would write, hoping to be the next Comedy and Tragedy, who is truly getting credit? Us or you?

You all are definatly creative enough to write your epic stories without trying to appease guys like Gray and Me. If you like something we did, then you are more than welcome to incorporate it in your writing. I mean most of our style came from reading and practice....and alot of editing.

Gray and I are proud of our story, but its definitively not so good as to something for stories to compare to. The stories I have read are all awsome and unique.

Never change your style or overall plot because of some random suggestion a guy said. Change your ways only if you feel it is right, If you feel

Hm...Modo eh? Sounds like theirs a new kid on the block...and this one might just destroy the block too...WA HA HA HA! Talk more tomarrow afternoon...just wanted to say hello.

Hello.

< Message edited by Clown the Jester -- 6/23/2011 14:06:56 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
6/23/2011 14:01:18   
bleachert

@ unity destroyer ya i can be your friend if u want
Post #: 15
6/23/2011 14:40:47   
delta blitz

@clown: I'm writing how I normally would write though making a story as good or better than C and T is just a added bonus. My chapters are made of three paragraphs all which are random in size. I pack as much details needed to get the readers sucked into my story but small enough to have them coming back for more.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
6/24/2011 2:17:19   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

< Wait...isn't Modo that hippo character from Madasgascar II? O_o???
AQW  Post #: 17
6/24/2011 8:46:36   
Celestin123

^ above
Lol no that was Moto Moto i think
AQ  Post #: 18
6/24/2011 16:44:58   
delta blitz

Chapter 9 and 10 of my story "Tales of the summoner" is finished so check them out and comment.
@jae: it was Moto Moto.

Tales of the two heroes
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
6/24/2011 17:49:18   
Clown the Jester

I'm back. Heh heh heh. Boy did SuperCity change since the last time I saw it. Heh heh heh. I blame...GLOBAL WARMING! WA HA HA HA HA HA H AH A HA HA HA!

Funny isn't it? A whole city falling to it's knees with a little fire like a forest falling to a lit match. Heh heh heh. Isn't it funny just how easy a city can fall?
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
6/24/2011 18:10:11   
Velmur

Don't worry, Clown. All the heroes brought Peace back to Super City... for now, anyway.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
6/24/2011 18:12:48   
Ancientz

Mhm, sure they did Velmur. And Super Death died. HAH. We still have 3 more trials.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
6/24/2011 18:14:41   
Clown the Jester

WA HA HA HA HA! Peace huh? Funny...I don't think so. Imagine the madness induced by the Volcano and the destruction it caused. The panic...the fear...heh heh...the Chaos. WA HA HA HA HA HA! Hilarious. Whatever visions of peace you feel was restored is a silly joke and nothing more. Heh heh heh. Can't wait to see what happens next to this city. Things are getting funny.

AQW Epic  Post #: 23
6/24/2011 18:20:22   
Joky

shtop shaying that!!! >:O i wanted to say so...and pwweeaassee guysh!!! DO NOT OVER REACT BOUT THE GOOD VS EVIL IN HS!!! and now death faction is der >:) its grown better and better >:) were gonna destroy the GOOD AND EVIL!!! >:D
well make death to ppl...especially to villians and good :3 well kill u one by one

< Message edited by 7assony darkiller -- 6/24/2011 18:21:40 >
Post #: 24
6/24/2011 18:40:40   
PallyKnight

Hm...Shadow Faction...fits me perfectly...
DF AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Storyline Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1512345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition