Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= June 28 Design Notes - Delta is LIVE!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 28 Design Notes - Delta is LIVE!
Page 7 of 13«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/29/2011 0:16:27   
elm street

i wont be able to axcess anything till 11pm when i get back then
Epic  Post #: 151
6/29/2011 0:23:36   
Thylek Shran

Mercs with Reroute and Hybrid Armor.. which skill will they loose for Reroute ? Bunker Buster ?
Which skill they loose for Poison ? Berzerker ?

Blood Mage will get Blood Lust + Energy Bunker and loose Reroute and Overload I think.

quote:

Tac Merc isn't the OP class, lol.

So much about efforts for balance.

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 152
6/29/2011 1:14:10   
elm street

cindy or someone can you give us a very ROUGH estimate?? i dont wanna stay up all night and it come at 8pm

God has a sense of humor, just look at the platypus http://www.newhotstuff.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/platypus.jpg
Epic  Post #: 153
6/29/2011 1:16:21   
XxMagxX

I Can't Wait for Delta But It's Taking Ages D:
Epic  Post #: 154
6/29/2011 1:17:31   
Sir Xander

Sure hope its later in the day so i can get paid an grab the gamma stuff T-T
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 155
6/29/2011 1:45:07   
Nexus...

@Gold and ND

Your absolutely right. It would be unfair for only Beta weapons to get buffed while Alpha and Founders get left in the dust...However there is this quote that I am going to go dig up right now, that says Beta Weapons will remain the best in game...forever. It was by an Titan/Nightwraith as I remember it, and may have been on the old forum, but I will find it!

Anyway Gold, just because you won't use a silly, unoriginal, +5 focus build, does not mean in any way that SOMEONE can't use it and be extremely over powered. Many very good and strategically smart players use +5 focus, and with the skills that Tactical Merc is shaping up to have, it just seems extremely dangerous. Don't get me wrong, I won't be using that build, but everyone else might, and in that case my chances of winning just got really low.

But we will have to see...

Also, I think you can expect non-Varium Class Change to be around 200k. Totally serious on this, like completely. I bet you its somewhere between 175-200k. Class Change will be something a Non-Varium only does once. Its not a decision to take lightly as NW once said. Well that where I'm seeing it, but I could be wrong.

EpicE4
Epic  Post #: 156
6/29/2011 1:47:44   
goldslayer1

quote:

Anyway Gold, just because you won't use a silly, unoriginal, +5 focus build, does not mean in any way that SOMEONE can't use it and be extremely over powered. Many very good and strategically smart players use +5 focus, and with the skills that Tactical Merc is shaping up to have, it just seems extremely dangerous. Don't get me wrong, I won't be using that build, but everyone else might, and in that case my chances of winning just got really low.

some pros do use 5 focus but theres a big different from strategic 5 focus to just plain flat out robot spam 5 focus.
AQW Epic  Post #: 157
6/29/2011 1:48:30   
skeletondude

@nexus 200k wow tht pretty much a big price most probably its shud be 60k or 75k to class change now i kinda regret wasting my cash on enhancements -.-'' well there's always jugger to help gain all tht cash
AQW Epic  Post #: 158
6/29/2011 1:49:15   
Mr.MuF1N M4K3R

Hope this relese is soon...
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 159
6/29/2011 2:21:50   
Illuminator

I'm hoping the release is sometime in early afternoon EST because I would love to have the evening to play the stuff, I really want to check out how the new classes work and of course I want to own that Armor Hazard. ;)

@Nexus: I don't think they ever said they would be the best weapons in game forever, even when they were released they weren't the best. What Titan did say was that no weapon would have more enhancement slots than them.
AQ Epic  Post #: 160
6/29/2011 2:25:42   
Nexus...

^
Ahhh oki :)

Well these will probably have a +10 enhance and better stats then beta weapons do. Goodybye Beta's you will be missed. Not that I am getting Delta Weapons. Bunnyzooka and Beta Weapons for life lol

EpicE4

< Message edited by Nexus... -- 6/29/2011 2:26:03 >
Epic  Post #: 161
6/29/2011 2:28:39   
goldslayer1

@nexus
well u seem to forget that beta weps have no requirements.
delta weps might be strongger but they will probably have requirements. just like eggzookas when originally bunnyzooka had no reqs
thats why str merc build's only successful aux is bunnyzooka.
AQW Epic  Post #: 162
6/29/2011 2:34:37   
Nexus...

@Gold

We can only hope. I honestly think they shouldn't have done Delta weapons. They should have tried to keep every stage unique in terms of the 10k package item. This feels like Bunnyzooka's all over again. Another slap in the face to us longtime supporters. The sad thing is that I wouldn't care if it was some overpowered sword, at least not as much, but its an entire set less the gun. They are like upgraded Beta weapons /facedesk. Or thats what I am guessing they will be. Delta bike would have been enough in my opinion. Why is it that the promo in Gamma was so much smaller then the one in Delta? Delta should have 1 item in its promo, not enhanced Beta weapons. They are making my old purchases feel neglected, copied, and recycled.

EpicE4
Epic  Post #: 163
6/29/2011 2:53:56   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

Hopefully some of these Delta items can be bought in-game too. Those items require quite a bit of inventory space as well if one purchases the Epic Varium.
AQW Epic  Post #: 164
6/29/2011 2:56:47   
goldslayer1

@nexus
well no wep could compare to the OPedness of gammabot.
AQW Epic  Post #: 165
6/29/2011 3:11:13   
Nexus...

Gold, as much as I wanna agree, who would win?

A +5 Focus BH with Gamma Bot, no armor, level 1 primary, no sidearm, and no bazooka, or a +1 Strength BH with the new Delta Blades :)

I'm going to go with the Delta blades, as close as that fight may turn out to be. Think about it.....

EpicE4
Epic  Post #: 166
6/29/2011 3:14:25   
goldslayer1

@nexus
well of course u need to have the back bone for gammabot
but gamma is still very OP. it gives players the advantage of having more diversity in attacks. and if spammed with tech it deals great amounts of damage. most robot builds, the robot deals more damage than the side arm and primary.
with the exception of the aux which deals about the same amount.
AQW Epic  Post #: 167
6/29/2011 3:17:01   
Nexus...

^

Couldn't agree more :)

This being said I think some things can live up to the power of the Gamma bot. Skill being one of them, and Bunnehs being another ;)

EpicE4
Epic  Post #: 168
6/29/2011 3:50:16   
Razen

I do oh so hope that the Tactical Mercenary is nowhere near what power we all fear it will be, and I believe we ALL agree that Merc should be nerfed.

Personally, I've found that any merc within my level range, even those who are 5 levels below, are definitely capable of defeating me with ease.

Anyways, I'm glad to see these improvements to the game, always am. But, I believe the game should be kinder to those in the level 10-15 range, as those above you have WAY more power than you in a single jump of level. Just some balance views I hold..

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20512286][/link]
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 169
6/29/2011 4:04:40   
endtime

WHAT! WHAT! Mercenaries are getting reroute and STILL keeping hybrid armor. Really, on the already insanely OP class! Blood mages better be getting bloodlust and a plasma cannon that improves by support to compensate for this...
AQW Epic  Post #: 170
6/29/2011 4:07:40   
Razen

@endtime: What about Bounty Hunters, huh? They have it bad, I doubt I'll even be able to use my build because of Tech Mages and Mercs' OPness to me...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 171
6/29/2011 4:09:30   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

@Razen, Has there been any info on what Bountys get?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 172
6/29/2011 4:11:12   
Razen

@Digital X: All I've heard is that the Stun Grenade will be Energy damage instead of Physical, which is good against most Mercs, but useless to most Tech Mages.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 173
6/29/2011 4:16:29   
endtime

Haha, sorry for my overreaction. I have a level 33 varium account for each class, so whichever becomes the strongest won't matter too much. Except that my favorite class is the mage. Let's just hope that the skills shown on the screenshot aren't the actual skills/what we are thinking and are actually mod hacks or random testing. Also, if each of the new classes have 2 base passives, then who would play the original classes? Aren't all six classes supposed to be equal?
AQW Epic  Post #: 174
6/29/2011 6:42:43   
T.600

I really think that this is the ideal for the Class Master achievment to go rare. Yes, it should be rare and I have evidence here: Class Master should be rare.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 28 Design Notes - Delta is LIVE!
Page 7 of 13«<56789>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition