Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= WarpForce going bimonthly

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= WarpForce going bimonthly
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/19/2011 1:57:24   
Go Man

I don't like this at all i barely liked it with the monthly update now i have to wait two months
Post #: 26
8/20/2011 13:31:56   
Timsii

I'm sad that this has happened, just when I was kinda getting into warpforce. Though I agree with most people that the biggest problem is the level requirement on all the quests.. This would be fine if there was enough content, but there's always a gap of 10 levels, which isn't really..good.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
9/6/2011 16:12:22   
EnderDragon

While I am sad to hear the news, it is understandable. I just started playing WarpForce 2 days ago, and am having a ton of fun with it. I do wish the monsters gave out a little more XP, but I have never run low on gold. I have had the funds to buy every piece of equipment I needed and train, so good job on the gold ratio. I have never earned random tokens from battle though. I think that rate should be increased a little. Long story short, awesome secondary game to AQ, glad to hear that you are going to stick with it, makes me not feel stupid for upgrading to Guardian on WF already. Keep up the good work.
AQ  Post #: 28
9/6/2011 16:17:53   
ArchMagus Orodalf

quote:

I have never earned random tokens from battle though. I think that rate should be increased a little.

1. The rate is currently 0%.
2. No. I'm hoping it stays as is and that the staff consider lowering all Token prices, since WF doesn't suffer from the same ridiculous inflation that AQ does.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
10/7/2011 10:33:25   
ateras360

I hear you gal and a good idea to get more buyers is to make a very powerful set of armor that you can recive by purchacing a amount of tokens like you did you did in dragon fable or making a speical offer armor/weapon/pet ect. by purchacing somthing from the hero mart that has the code to get the armor/pet/weapon ect. I hope you agree to these ideas i hope there worth while to you.

*MUNCH* exceeds 50 KB file size allowed. See the
Universal Forum Rules on Signature Guidelines.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17051283
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
12/31/2011 1:41:32   
jakemaster1390

I am sorry to hear that this is bimonthly now. The reason I don't like this game compared to other AE Games is 1- Content right now is too limited to make the grind worth it to get to higher levels. 2- I hate that the storyline is level-Locked, now refer back to 1.

I love the storyline so far but I think that releasing monthly and not getting enough new updates was a reason it didn't garner alot of players. For example I play a game for the storyline and rarely do I play just to get to a certain level or amount of gold unless it is something that I really badly wanted.

I Love AE Games but I think it is time to slow down on the number of new games being released and extensions to old games and focus their attention on building up the older games and making the storylines richer as well.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
1/1/2012 23:49:51   
Mortarion

Remember that you have our support Galanoth, you can always ask for help from some other teams
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
1/14/2012 21:35:31   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Wow, if only ED were this nice, if something like this happened there, all mayhem would happen,
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 33
4/28/2012 10:17:09   
dragon master austin

That's fine with me, to be honest I was kinda worried AE would abandon AQ Classic for it's expansion.
AQ DF  Post #: 34
5/5/2012 13:25:29   
Magic Qwan

Will it ever come back?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 35
5/14/2012 9:26:21   
nightshadow989

chances are it can come back but only if players start playing this game again and there enough of them to make it worth while for the staff to spend time and energy making content for it i mean would you keep making content for a game hardly anyone played yourself if you made a game that ended up being mostly abandoned like this?
AQ  Post #: 36
8/30/2012 23:25:06   
neo_manni

warpforce will probably make head way once AQ gets like 20,000 L135+ character they will probably wanna see where battleon never went before but could of gone if we expanded to different worlds and stuff. I sure hope that happens fast once I get my main in AQ I am leveling my old main and other characters up I will focus on WF again for sure. hhmmm maybe instead of airenal lord of the skies maybe make a lord of the galaxy not something like a universal lord or a multiverse lord they would be to powerful to get as a free item with a token package .
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 37
4/21/2013 23:07:55   
detty

yeah i love the fact for making of wf and all but the lvl diffrence in between questing is a bit annoying especially trying to grind those lvls.
AQ DF  Post #: 38
6/18/2013 17:57:20   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Something I noticed: The homepage got an update. Along with other things... the number of players online isn't shown anymore.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
6/25/2013 5:22:29   
Sanani

Maybe a long waiting update?
In my opinion delete a levels for quests and more players back.

< Message edited by Sanani -- 6/25/2013 5:25:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 40
7/18/2013 16:31:02   
dragonfire1423

Honestly I wanted to start playing, I just never really got into it. I'll try again, but when I played it there was no clear way to do much of anything. I just stuck with the Star Ninja and never found something better.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 41
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= WarpForce going bimonthly
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition