Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Clans/Clubs/Guilds Discussion IV

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Clans/Clubs/Guilds Discussion IV
Page 2 of 16«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/1/2011 21:09:47   
Charries

@Carly: Awesome! Yes the armor is for Herosmash. Regarding moral alignment I personally, being a supreme evil overlord, would prefer the armor to be as evil as possible but because this concept isn't designed to discriminate between good and evil I would like to keep it as neutral as possible. And yes i'd love to see your flame armour! To me fire is probs a good starting point because of it's tendencies to be both good and bad, and the fact that it looks epic!

@Voldo, Star (I'm also assuming your other personalities are involved!) and BadDream: Thanks!!!

Ok i'm going to be drawing up a base in the next few days if nothing happens just to start it off.

Anyone have anything they think NEEDS to be present on the design?
AQW  Post #: 26
12/1/2011 21:14:07   
star screamer

I think it needs some sort of
cape/pet...
I KNOW! A mini dragon (Colour Custom)
I'll attempt to draw it later if you want!
AQW  Post #: 27
12/1/2011 21:16:11   
Charries

@Star: BRILLIANT! I like your thinking.

@below: It's great to see ya 1fire!

< Message edited by Charries -- 12/1/2011 21:19:28 >
AQW  Post #: 28
12/1/2011 21:18:25   
1fire1fire1f

im in charries gives buck to kinz

< Message edited by 1fire1fire1f -- 12/1/2011 21:20:35 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
12/1/2011 21:19:30   
star screamer

Why thank you monsieur Charon, and when we are finished,
you do not have to add my character page, I will earn it through DT.
Unless of course you have to put my name and character page.
AQW  Post #: 30
12/1/2011 21:23:04   
Charries

@Star: Once it's done I will put up a list of all the names of people involved and ask for all of your char pages. I will then link your names in the submission with the char pages just so you get the proper recognition and also so that anyone with different HS names to their forum names doesn't suffer.
That saying, if you don't want your char page added i'd be happy to oblige.
AQW  Post #: 31
12/1/2011 21:24:37   
1fire1fire1f

I am now the lord of kittys and I will use my kittys to ummmm I dont know yet.....

Oh and charries what do you want me to do to help?

< Message edited by 1fire1fire1f -- 12/1/2011 21:28:46 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
12/1/2011 21:33:16   
Charries

@1fire: Just start drawing or suggesting, people tell you what they like or don't like about what you put out and it will evolve naturally from there.

Just a quick comment, the only way this will work is if any artists who bring out their are willing to let others copy and change it as the want. It's just a warning because I know some people who get a bit pretentious about others using their ideas.
AQW  Post #: 33
12/1/2011 21:36:40   
star screamer

Kay...
I got the basic sketch of the dragon...
It'll be flying low behind your character...
I'm also thinking of some
colour custom gloves...
I have an idea!
Everything should be colour custom so people could
change things colours to there desires!
AQW  Post #: 34
12/1/2011 21:39:58   
Charries

@Star: Whilst colour custom would be cool in assuring neutrality, I think we should still give it a base colour set. Whether or not it's colour custom or SCs or mem isn't up to us so I think we should just focus on designing it and leave the rest to the staff.
AQW  Post #: 35
12/1/2011 21:41:19   
star screamer

Kay, got it.
AQW  Post #: 36
12/1/2011 21:42:12   
1fire1fire1f

I just did 3 small scaches of gloves and one cape idea the cape is called the kitty of power.

I have only 1 pronlem... I forgot I have no camera...

oh and just so you know they where just 10 secont drawings so they look ruff but I can make them much better

oh i forgot to say they where drawn on my 3ds so thats y i need a camera....

< Message edited by 1fire1fire1f -- 12/1/2011 21:45:11 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 37
12/1/2011 21:47:06   
Charries

@fire: Well if you just describe them to us i'm sure we could get the basic idea. And just remember to stay focused on the ARMOUR guys, if we end up with a bunch of capes, gloves, a few weapons and a whole power set...but no armor, it kind of defeats the purpose.
AQW  Post #: 38
12/1/2011 21:49:44   
star screamer

I know we need armour, I
just don't think that
should be my job...
AQW  Post #: 39
12/1/2011 21:51:19   
1fire1fire1f

yup but im not going to do the armour i cant draw HS armour I can only draw aqw armour. and i think I might just make my items over agen on my pc.
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
12/1/2011 22:07:25   
Kinzdor

An idea for the armorer I think it should have like flame designs on it. Also I think the shoulders should have like spikes.1 spike per shoulder.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
12/1/2011 22:16:46   
1fire1fire1f

I might try to draw that...
AQW Epic  Post #: 42
12/1/2011 22:54:16   
Charries

Ok, so I had a bit of spare time on my hands so i went about creating a quick, and when i say quick i mean about 7min, outline sketch of an armour base on GIMP.

Kinz, i tried to apply a bit of what you said but anymore detail/feedback/criticism would be much appreciated.

Here it is, and I couldn't be bothered getting rid of the original outline so it looks a bit scrappy but it works as a good starting point.
AQW  Post #: 43
12/2/2011 2:53:37   
primalvoldo

It's an oldie but a goodie, how about an Overlord Cape. The type of cape that's edges drag through the ground and with big spikes on the top.

Heres what I whipped up in a few minutes: Overlord Cape

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 12/2/2011 3:30:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
12/2/2011 6:50:17   
Kinzdor

The cape is nice though I think we need to focus on the armor for now. As for the armor it looks pretty good so far but what if the spikes were smaller?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
12/2/2011 10:43:29   
Charries

@Voldo: Lovin the cape well done, it seem pretty villainous though. Do you reckon you could make it a little more neutral?

@Kinzvlle: Ok i'll see what I can do about it. I'll try and get a colored version of my design up some time tomorrow, in the mean time I expect more and more ideas and creations. If we want the best possible look we need as many options to choose from as possible!
AQW  Post #: 46
12/2/2011 12:21:10   
BadDream Productions

quote:

I think it should have like flame designs on it

I like this Idea, Not like one huge flame but maybe 2 or 3 parts of the the armor with small flames, and too make it neutral and A less evil Looking Feature it could be cc, I Dont Know If anyone could make a Mini animated rough look for it but Im sure if they do put it in game, The HS team could sort it out, and the CC flame (I think) Might make it a more original

~BDP
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
12/2/2011 16:18:53   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

quote:

G'day fellow forumites!!

After much thought regarding ways to boost interest and excitement within the forums I came up with an idea.

My proposal is this, what if (now it's gonna start sounding crazy but bear with me) all forumites banded together to create an ULTIMATE Herosmash armour, using ideas and artworks of as many of us as possible and then putting it up as a suggestion listing all co-collaborators in the submission.

Chances are slim that it will ever get put into the game but hey, with enough support anything can happen.

Obviously not everyone's ideas will end up in the creation but I think anyone who says anything practical should be included.

I'd like to call the armor 'General Discussion' for obvious reasons and any artists who would like to help with the application of ideas would be greatly appreciated.

So...who's in?

That's a really awesome idea, Charries. I'm currently making sketches of the Mindbender armor I plan on submitting to the HS sugestion thread but, if you are seeking ideas for your armor than I would be glad to pitch in a few suggestions when I come with some.^^
AQW  Post #: 48
12/2/2011 16:56:34   
primalvoldo

@Charries

Would changing the colour from blood red to grey make it neutral or do you think i need to make the cape less tattered? A bit like this

Also how about we put on the armor like a personal emblems from the people who helped make it: e.g. a joker card near its pocket for clown, claw gloves for carly (cause of her kitty signature), an area of dark aura for kizville, a red chaotic eyeball with tetacles spreading to the shoulders and waist for me (You'll figure out why soon enough) or something like that.

The only problem i find with this idea is that its going to be hard making the armor neutral with all these emblems from different factions...

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 12/2/2011 17:32:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
12/2/2011 18:35:40   
Carly9467

Alright here it is: http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx300/Chaos2106/flames-2.jpg

Made it on MS paint. I know, it sucks, but If you like it you can do all your animating thingers..idk if you can make it epic though. :L

OMG i vote for pet! Can it be a mutant like..like...a..WOLFCAT? >:U!!

< Message edited by Carly9467 -- 12/2/2011 18:40:14 >
AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Clans/Clubs/Guilds Discussion IV
Page 2 of 16«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition