Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Who remembers when...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Who remembers when...
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/24/2011 20:53:03   
Blade of Chaos

quote:

I thought you ragequitted and sold all your gear including your Gamma bot.
Yes I did quit playing this game but why do you say "thought" like I'm still playing this game? are you autistic or what? I played it back in January because IMO the game was a lot fun before the bots, you didn't even have to buy variums to enjoy it now there is one thing that pisses me off about you and some others for real it's how dedicated these people are their whole life to trying to become a mod and be famous, I'm sorry kid but that's not the reason I play, I have skills in any game I play and I have friends that I know in real life so sucking up AE admins won't make me feel no more special than I'm. I don't care if this gets deleted. and please stop making off topics threads so i don't have to make more.

< Message edited by Blade of Chaos -- 12/24/2011 21:00:40 >
Post #: 76
12/24/2011 23:41:47   
Sipping Cider

• Who remembers when New Hope came around and was the great sensation for non-variums?
  • Who remembers when ComicalBiker was Bluebird No1?
  • Who remembers all those times that people said it would be the end of Epic Duel?

quote:

are you autistic or what

Yo if your mad don't use autism as an insult please. My cousin is autistic and a very fun, loving, and enjoyable kid. Unfortunately he gets made fun of and picked on a lot at school just for being autistic, or different from the other kids. He has changed schools so many times now because of this. His life is already hard, as I am guessing it is for most autistic kids, so do not think its okay to us autism as a derogatory term.

If you feel your not being heard just tell your story more clearly or easier for people to understand so they get what they are saying.
Epic  Post #: 77
12/25/2011 6:13:57   
Xendran

Calling somebody autistic isn't exactly an insult.
Most autistic people are also incredibly intelligent.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 78
12/25/2011 6:28:28   
King FrostLich

quote:

Yes I did quit playing this game but why do you say "thought" like I'm still playing this game? are you autistic or what? I played it back in January because IMO the game was a lot fun before the bots, you didn't even have to buy variums to enjoy it now there is one thing that pisses me off about you and some others for real it's how dedicated these people are their whole life to trying to become a mod and be famous, I'm sorry kid but that's not the reason I play, I have skills in any game I play and I have friends that I know in real life so sucking up AE admins won't make me feel no more special than I'm. I don't care if this gets deleted. and please stop making off topics threads so i don't have to make more.

I'm not autistic and secondly I'm 15 years old. I didn't offend you directly, I was clearly thinking about what you did. Just because you got all the skills in game doesn't mean you'll end up selling all your gear when most of this game has torn apart to pieces.

Epic  Post #: 79
12/25/2011 10:14:54   
Sipping Cider

@Xendran

It's not that he called someone autistic, it's how he wrote it. From what I read it sounded like he was using it as the word stupid or something close to that.
Epic  Post #: 80
12/25/2011 15:27:34   
spectra phantom

But who rememmbers when the fate of duel didnt depend on having all max enhance best var gear?
AQ Epic  Post #: 81
12/25/2011 20:13:13   
The Joker X

^ It always has. Varium always gave an unfair, yet worthwhile experience to those who bought it. In beta, those who had founder armor and frostbane ruled everyone else. I remember in beta that I already knew a fight was lost when my opponent had frosty+founder. So things haven't really changed much since then.
AQW Epic  Post #: 82
12/27/2011 9:23:50   
Mr.Blank

Ah, the old times.. Who remembers the times just before +8 armors came in? First +6 credit armors came just weeks before that and the independence gear came in about the same time. Free players and varium players were nearly the same at that time. Those were some good weeks for us non-varium players..
Epic  Post #: 83
12/27/2011 14:05:33   
CrownedPrince

I remembered the faction, Three Stars and A Sun.

I remembered the faction,The FamouS.

I remembered was Sparticus was still using strength and sword builds and was owning the boards. Also ranked #1 on Solo.

I remembered Xendran creating the most organized faction back in the old forums.

I remembered OxBlood and Deboise. Those were the top 2 Tech Mages' on my EpicDuel days. (IMO)

I remembered Lightmare with the Bounty Hunter Support Build which owned quite a while.

I remembered Elf Priest Jzaanu. One of the most kindest players I've seen but rarely see on public.

I remembered when VIX was still a scammer and FK was fighting over it. lololol.

I remembered V3git!x and my in-game brother, AssadBlaze. The charisma of V3 and the confidence and build of Assad. Awesome.

Protege (HeroSmash)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
12/27/2011 17:04:46   
Epic Pwnser

I remember when Dax was Daphne.

when Wiseman was Wiseman108

when sparty ruled 1v1 boards

when lightmare created his support BH thread

the old EDF

when there was your character's face where your hp/eng bar was.

when beta weapons first came out

when ND Mallet stood in the old Oz hangout place for the longest time ever

when I saw rewa and wiseman using super high support build w/ art strike

when wiseman used a heal loop mage build with high hp

when I was in the lvl 20's as a merc and w/ founder armor and destroyed nearly everyone w/ FC/zerk

when sparty made his retirement thread in the old EDF "retired farts*

Ashtondad

Zinrius
Epic  Post #: 85
12/27/2011 17:31:14   
9001WaysToLaugh

I remember when loop heal was a greeting.
Epic  Post #: 86
1/1/2012 15:28:29   
Blade of Chaos

I didn't call anybody autistic if you understand what I wrote for those being sentimental neither I used it as an insult, it was a question maybe not the appropriated way to ask, I know what you intend to make me look like, I know you want to be the good boys and make me look like the bad guy by being hypocrite and making it a bigger deal that what it's, who knows the way you are in real life, you are not any better in life by being hypocrite on a forums and you don't look any smarter to me, you know what I'm done with this forums my last post, you gotta celebrate now , I'm really surprised no mods has locked this thread, I guess sometimes they don't notice off topic thread or they just ignore it by some reasons.
Post #: 87
1/1/2012 20:29:45   
Aere

Support BH <3
AQW Epic  Post #: 88
1/1/2012 20:56:21   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

And Happy New Year to all of you as well.

This has quickly devolved into namecalling. Locked up.
Post #: 89
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Who remembers when...
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition