Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/1/2012 11:24:21   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

What character are you? Whose outfit is the best? Who has the prettiest shoes? What experience as a character have you liked best so far?

Discuss all things related to the characters in Hero Smash!

Old Thread
Old Thread II
Old Thread III
Old Thread IV
Old Thread V
Old Thread VI
Old Thread VII

If you don't know who I am, I am the Head Moderator of Legends and Lore, the Creative Writing corner of the AE Forums. It has been requested for me to offer to you the same courtesies that I have extended to AQ and DF. Within our collaborations and AE Fanfiction sub-forums, we have numerous accounts of ingame storylines going on by players like you.

So, I have joyfully started you off with this:

In the Beginning... This is a story thread specifically for you to tell the world about the beginnings of your character.

=HS= In the Beginning... discussion This is where you can talk about the stories that people place within L&L.

As with AQ and DF, anytime HS has a major event or war, we will have a story thread set aside just for you. If you have a storyline about your character that is much more than his or her origins, we encourage you to create a story thread in AE Fanfiction and then a commentary thread in Works Discussion

~Eukara Vox

If you wanna discuss or have some urgent questions or you just wanna chill,come and join us in the IRC #HeroSmash channel ^^ we'd be grateful to have you guys there. From there you could also join the official AE games channel like #yulgarsinn and #battleon #epciduel etc. Don't know how to get on IRC? Here is a guide on how to get on IRC http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16791187 See ya guys there ^^. />d4
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/1/2012 11:26:35   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Well, seems I have 8 pages to catch up on. I think I'll do that through editing.
DF  Post #: 2
1/1/2012 11:29:37   
Vector

and i just had to post a progress update on a thread that was fated to be locked... *headdesk*

oh well... might as well help figure out what my character's problem is in the meantime

< Message edited by Vector -- 1/1/2012 11:30:53 >
Post #: 3
1/1/2012 11:38:33   
Jessa K

Oooh, it's a nice and shiny new thread! Old one was locked at 30, huh? At my forum, we lock 'em after 100 pages.

I still need to get that demo diva armor...

< Message edited by Jessa K -- 1/1/2012 11:42:22 >

AQW  Post #: 4
1/1/2012 11:51:33   
Master Kage

It seems the new guy (Greg) got banned from the forums, how unfortunate.
Post #: 5
1/1/2012 11:53:49   
Blackshock

already?? what a crying shame. I wonder why?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
1/1/2012 11:56:57   
Master Kage

I've no idea. Perhaps it was a redo of Gray's little predicament.
Post #: 7
1/1/2012 12:06:53   
Arachnid

quote:

I thought the new years shops were the release this week zaf.

I completely missed that :o
*logs on*
*buys stuff*
*equips*
"WTF?! WHERE DID I GET PUPILS?!"

No, seriously. On my char page, I don't have em, but in game I do...
Kinda creepy lookin' o.o

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 8
1/1/2012 12:11:58   
Blackshock

@zaf: yah, same surprise nearly made me break something out of shock. Idk, it looks cool on very specific looks, but most of the time, it's just unnerving. The staff still haven't properly coded them into the char pages yet. If you don't like them, you can have em' fixed at beleen's.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
1/1/2012 12:14:28   
star screamer

Strangely when I logged on I didn't get pupils...

Oh no Gregen!

Chapter 1
Discussion

AQW  Post #: 10
1/1/2012 12:15:29   
Jessa K

Thank goodness we can fix it. But my character page is all messed up now.

I find it funny that the first post in this topic asks who has the prettiest shoes, when our characters don't even have feet.
AQW  Post #: 11
1/1/2012 12:44:19   
Kinzdor

Hmm does that mean we wear cones on our legs? Like a leg cone!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
1/1/2012 13:34:37   
Clown the Jester

quote:

Clown: If you don't play by the rules, then nobody will want to play with you. Duh.

WA HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HO HO HA HA HOO HOO HOO HO HO HA!

Ah my dear...heh heh heh.

I only need one other person besides me in my little game.

And he has no choice but to play...if not...people die.

My rules. My call. My word. My World.

Ya see...I don't need you lot. Heh heh...I find you all amusing. However...In my Game...its only a two player game.

Me...and him.

You all are just spectators to the greatest game that ever was....and ever will be...

So when I say it's my rules...you can safly bet they are my rules.
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
1/1/2012 13:46:06   
megakyle777

quote:

You all are just spectators to the greatest game that ever was....and ever will be...

Hrrrm... Clown's just given me an idea... I need to make a call.

Hey guys, I was thinking, how long would it take for you for make some kind changing of death arena? How deadly? As deadly as you can make it. I need racetracks and obsticle courses with lava, monsters, lava monsters, see if you can get some vampires or werewolves or something to join in, they always excite a crowd. Yes, you can make your own beasts and have them compete in it. The winner gets to fight some heroes or villains as a Ommicorp Champion or something. And really, I want the arena and courses to be REALLY hard. I mean, throw all kinds of unvfair surprises in there. I want this thing to be impossible! YES I MEAN LITERALY, the best ones will find a way through anyway. Rules? The only rule is you can't kill the spectators. Get to it. Yes, as big as the Demon's Shadow if at all possible. I mean, I gave you people the secret to building metals really fast for a reason you know.

Ladies and gentlemen, when the construction of the arena is complete, I would like to invite you all to THE OMMICORP DEATH GAMES! The winner gets 10 million Fame and a special prize to be announced closer to the date! It's closer to the date. The special prize is a specialy designed request made item by Ommicorp! So if a hero wins and asks for a unbreakable sword, you got it. A villain wins and asks for a Death Station, it's yours!*

*Note; Prize asked for is down to to The Dealer's discretion so as to avoid world destruction or some such. if he disagrees with the request, a new request will be negotiated.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 1/1/2012 13:52:03 >
DF  Post #: 14
1/1/2012 13:52:29   
Question Mark?

quote:

Again Clown, you miss the point by a mile. The world is not a game. You are far too old to say “Screw the rules, I win.”No matter how much you talk about raw chaos, you cannot embody it. Of course there is only chaos you fool! Everyone has their own set of paradigms, including you, through which chaos is interpreted. No matter how often you deny it, you are as much subject to restriction and paradigm as everyone else. No matter how far your immature little fantasies take you from the law, you cannot be devoid of all reason, of all restriction. You have only lived out your petty delusions of grandeur for this long because no one has bothered to pull you from them. Step down from your paper throne you arrogant buffoon, and see that we are nobody’s playthings.

In no fashion am I out of your league Clown. You are a fool with a superiority complex. Speak that way to me and I will flay you like the pathetic slab of meat that you are.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 15
1/1/2012 14:05:51   
Clown the Jester

quote:

In no fashion am I out of your league Clown. You are a fool with a superiority complex. Speak that way to me and I will flay you like the pathetic slab of meat that you are.

WA HA HA HA HA!

I bet you taste like chicken Thursday. Nice..tasty...DEAD!!!! Chicken. Heh heh heh heh.

quote:

Hrrrm... Clown's just given me an idea... I need to make a call.

DEALER YOU INGENIUS AMIGO!

Your idea created by my idea just gave me a new idea.

Dealer...in your game...may I design a level?

WOULDN'T IT BE FUN!?!?!

I would call my level, Clown the Jester's Fun Arcade of Comedy, Chaos, and Killer Clowns.

I'll begin construction immediatly.

OOOH FINE TIMES ARE AHEAD!

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

< Message edited by Clown the Jester -- 1/1/2012 14:07:53 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
1/1/2012 14:16:22   
megakyle777

I will need to test it first to make sure it's not a plan to sabotage the games or something, but if it comes clean then sure you can. I'm sure your.. unique take on the world will come up with a suitably twisted course. I hope you understand if we keep it in a different but close venue mind. I'm thinking a smaller story block for you to mess around in.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 1/1/2012 14:19:49 >
DF  Post #: 17
1/1/2012 14:22:49   
Kinzdor

You got it boss *puts phone away* OK the boss wants a arena. OK lets start making the racetracks and obstacle course`s, while I call Mallet to make us some lava monsters,vampires,and werewolves.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
1/1/2012 14:29:02   
Shadowlight1

This sounds interesting. Especially if an arena or course is in outer space. Perhaps I shall design one like that. Yes, I think I will. This should be fun.

Also, as I had nothing better to do, I decided to fix the Diamond Planet myself. Only I'm in charge of it now. Just think of what a solar manipulator can do with a giant diamond...
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 19
1/1/2012 14:36:08   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Already on it Kinz. I've got an idea for a challenge though. It's a racing level. Not with powers though. Oh no, in this portion of the challenge you get no powers at all. You get to ride one of my pig mutants. Not the timid ones, the carnivorous ones. They will be guided to the end of the track by a large pile of meat. Doesn't mean that's the only thing they will eat. These little things are hard to hold on to and if you fall off, you may find yourself mutant chow. Of course, there will be obstacles to knock you off your mount. And did I mention the slower mounts will be dead before the end? THat's right, the race track is slowly sinking into its foundation. Foundation of lava that is.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
1/1/2012 14:38:31   
megakyle777

Clown, having thought about it, I would like to stress there are 3 main rules of the Ommicorp Death games you need to keep in mind:

1: The audience is off limits. You cannot harm them or anything in any way. feel free to have them participate in construticve, fun, and positive ways like deciding the heores fate or something however.

2: It cannot be used to sabotage the games or for your own agenda.

3: As a Arena creator or designer, you are exempt from the competition.

Long as you abide by these rules (And please, keep some sense and don't try to get round the IDEA behind them) and the Arena clears the tests for these rules, you can do what you like. It does not have to be possible to win even. Heck, to a degree, you can write your own rules for the arena like the loser gets 10000 points or they have to win in a tutu.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 1/1/2012 14:48:30 >
DF  Post #: 21
1/1/2012 14:40:47   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

That gives me another idea for my arena Dealer. At the end of the race, all survivors must defeat one of the pig mutants. Armed with only a spoon, still no powers.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
1/1/2012 14:43:38   
Shadowlight1

There's a loophole in the third rule you know. The creator of an arena may be unable to compete but the same doesn't seem to go for the designer.
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 23
1/1/2012 14:51:24   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

It's been fixed Shadow.

I think my idea for a challenge is rather quite nice. It took a failed project of mine and turned it into a success. I'm quite proud of myself really.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
1/1/2012 14:52:13   
megakyle777

Corrected.

Also, anyone else think the Ommicorp Death Games would potentialy make a good story? I can see it now. The Dealer announces the games and that the courses will be designed by six notorious villains announced at the time, with a secret seventh to be announced at the final. The seventh is Clown's Arena, who will test the heroes and villains alike to their very extent...
DF  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition