Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/1/2012 15:58:36   
Kinzdor

Hmm what do you mean when you say do it? You mean make a team and post a prologue? What if the team was made up of the the villeins making the courses me,Mallet,Clown,and who esele? Also Dealer if someone is to make a team will you be able to atleast post one chapter? I mean you are the one Incharge of the games.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
1/1/2012 15:58:38   
Doom Desirer

Wait, so is Iriftus accepted into Omnicorp?
Post #: 52
1/1/2012 16:04:38   
Goldstein

You're both right, how could I forget The Darkness King and ThunderSmite?

Anyway, I see this more as a Death Race type thing. If a hero makes it through the course, OmniCorp will donate $500,000 to a charity of their choice. It wouldn't be about "winning," it'd be about surviving. The villains, of course, want to stop this, so they secretly collude with OmniCorp to make each course a heck of a lot harder than it originally was meant to be.

Could be fun.

"Allo comrade, why don't you give me a click on the ol' noggin and enjoy a nice little tale of action and sorrow and comedy? Cheerio!"
Post #: 53
1/1/2012 16:05:16   
megakyle777

quote:

You sir...appreciate the purpose and value of a Game.

I always appeciate the value of a good game Clown. I just don't enjoy your one too much. But like I always say, to each their own right? Also, I'm glad to hear you will be playing by the rules. And like I said, I will treat the violin with good care.

Goldstien: The prize in the first page was for an item made by Ommicorp. However, The Dealer may be willing to give a cash prize instead if they don't want that.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 1/1/2012 16:06:45 >
DF  Post #: 54
1/1/2012 16:08:20   
Goldstein

Well, herp derp.
Post #: 55
1/1/2012 16:17:23   
Vector

i... think i got ignored about the secret arena
unless i missed it
Post #: 56
1/1/2012 16:18:09   
megakyle777

Tis a cool idea Vector.
DF  Post #: 57
1/1/2012 16:23:59   
Vector

it wasn't a suggestion, just a question, mainly but... bah, i'm not part of this

edit: still, if the secret arena does get to be optional, my character, the reclusive one nobody seems to like*, just might decide to join. only reason he'd skip the secret arena is that he has no interest in clown, since neither of them did anything to each other.

(*reason for this is skulldeep loathes his sentience while the city thinks he's another villain when he just wants to find, and make, a friend. good luck searching for him, though, if you decide to look)

< Message edited by Vector -- 1/1/2012 16:47:12 >
Post #: 58
1/1/2012 17:06:44   
Shadowlight1

I started building my arena but I got distracted and instead spent nearly an hour of my life reading Comedy and Tragedy from top to bottom. The writing style is quite brilliant but I found it very depressing since nearly everybody but Drakkoniss dies in it. At least now I understand more about how Clown's brain works.

And Drakkoniss has an evil side? Looks like we have something in common
~Eclipse

< Message edited by Shadowlight1 -- 1/1/2012 17:10:47 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 59
1/1/2012 17:11:07   
Kinzdor

Dealer what if these 6 villeins who are designing the courses made into a team and wrote the collab about the games? Also if so would you be in the team at lest for 1 chapter? Or you could just write a normal fan fic about it,and not a colab. Also I know me ad Mallet are 2 of the villeins (Clown is the secret 7th) who are the rest? They could be Trivial (under his secret identity name that I forget) and Iriftus though that's only 4.

Edit: IDEA how bout the games occur during a solar eplicse. So the 5th villein could be Eclipse`s evil side Blood Moon!

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 1/1/2012 17:13:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
1/1/2012 17:26:18   
Vector

ugh, now you got ME thinking about it, thanks alot, bub
maybe a first person view of the events is in order, if i'm confident enough to pull THAT off
Post #: 61
1/1/2012 17:39:39   
Goldstein

I have confidence in you Vector. ;)
Post #: 62
1/1/2012 17:59:12   
Shadowlight1

Let`s get something straight.

Blood Moon comes out during a lunar eclipse. Not a solar eclipse.
Of course,if the moon was placed in that position even artificially....it would have the same result.

But why would anyone consider that? He would crush the planet if doing so wouldn`t cause him to turn back to normal (since the Earth wouldn`t cover the Sun)

Though I can recall what happened when I change into Blood Moon, I have no control over myself and he`ll have learned more and gained more control over his powers since last time.
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 63
1/1/2012 18:00:22   
Vector

that's one out of... at least 5-7 who haven't answered yet :P
still, my version of the events will be strictly seperate because i have my own plans for the idea (of course i do, especially the prize if my character makes it through)
Post #: 64
1/1/2012 18:51:48   
star screamer

I would like a level...
Challenges, I give out riddles of objects on the level
and the contestant, tries to solve them!
AQW  Post #: 65
1/1/2012 19:08:55   
Question Mark?

Hey there MegaKyle, Clown. I thought that it would be sporting of me to inform you that I can see the violin from where I am currently located. Don't worry. The nice men at the Fire Station wouldn't allow me to borrow their axe. How unfortunate. It seems to me that Clown's violin at one point belonged to a gentleman by the name of Erich Zann. I do believe that it would benefit you to look him up some time. His name shouldn't be particularly difficult to come across. I will let you know now, however, that I know exactly who I am trifling with. And yet I am underestimated. I am not merely a man. I am an athlete and a scholar and a gentleman. I am the very major model of a modern major general, and I know exactly what I am doing.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 66
1/1/2012 19:27:52   
Kinzdor

Why of course Travail. You do work for Omnicorp after all. Also would Star (using trivial`s char) Clown, Mallet, Shadow (Sorry but i am regarding to author here not char, also it would be Blood Moon in the story), Vector, Range (using Iriftus) and most important Megekyle (The Dealer) be interested in forming a team to write a collab story for The Death Games? The Dealer is in there for obvious reasons the rest have courses in the games.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
1/1/2012 19:30:51   
star screamer

Riddle me this, What rhymes with these words?
Digress, Lioness, Mess... YES!
AQW  Post #: 68
1/1/2012 19:35:04   
Vector

you're almost making it sound like super death is involved XD
to try to make things more fair, i'm only gonna write my character's POV of the ordeal, including his participation if necessary. i just need a starting point, since he'd have no idea who else is participating competition-wise, as well as what it's about

< Message edited by Vector -- 1/1/2012 19:36:18 >
Post #: 69
1/1/2012 20:17:52   
Clown the Jester

quote:

It seems to me that Clown's violin at one point belonged to a gentleman by the name of Erich Zann.

Erich Zann? Hm...never heard of em. At least...the name don't ring a bell. Oh well! I don't frankly care. My past is irrelevant. Water under the bridge. History. Lifetimes ago.

quote:

The nice men at the Fire Station wouldn't allow me to borrow their axe. How unfortunate.

I BEG TO DIFFER! Sounds like an accidental massacre averted. Heh heh.

Good thing they didn't give you the axe. I don't think you're old enough to play with sharp things. Heh heh heh. Sorry kiddy.

Heh heh heh.

quote:

And yet I am underestimated. I am not merely a man. I am an athlete and a scholar and a gentleman.

So you shouldn't be underestimated cause you played tenis? And cause your a gent who's though of getting his hands dirty would be having a slappy fit?

HOO HOO HOO!

Ya..not just a man...heh heh heh. After all men aren't know for being athletes, scholars, or gentelMEN. Oh wait..HA HA!

THEY ARE!
WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

quote:

I am the very major model of a modern major general, and I know exactly what I am doing.

Heh heh heh...a guy who looks like a vegtable, smells like an animal, and needs to take more minerals.

HEE HEE HEE!

Gilbert and Sullivan fan eh? Amusing Major General. Do you have an army of toy soldiers?

Heh heh heh.

Well your playing with the pirate king. HORRAY FOR CLOWN THE JESTER THE PIRATE KING!

HOO HOO HOO!

And when I'm done with you, you'll need a doctor of divinity who just so happens to be located in this vicinity. Cause when I'm done with you...you may need a physician and a priest. Heh heh heh.

WA HA HA HA HEE HEE HA HA HO HO HA HA HA!

Whoof...ya really do smell like a never sat a gee.

HEE HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA HA!

< Message edited by Clown the Jester -- 1/1/2012 20:20:12 >

Comedy and Tragedy

The Children of Clown the Jester
AQW Epic  Post #: 70
1/1/2012 20:25:00   
primalvoldo

I guess I'm a bit late yet again.

OmniCorp games eh?

With Clown already making an Unpredictable Course I guess I havn't got much ideas for a type of course.

Guess I'll be sitting back eating popcorn.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
1/1/2012 20:31:06   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I just made a racing course using only the mutant humans I made. The ones that go ravenous and crazy when fed meat. It should be fun to see who gets knocked off and eaten by them. The last twist is at the end where you have to kill one of them with a spoon to pass on to the next round.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
1/1/2012 20:32:02   
Clown the Jester

DRAW UP A CHAIR VOLDO!

The fun is getting started. Heh heh heh.

I am finding this hilarious.

Smashing...thats what...

A guy with logic competting with the Ringleader of Madness..

THIS IS FANTASTIC!

HILARIOUS!
AQW Epic  Post #: 73
1/1/2012 20:40:03   
Kinzdor

Hmm ok so Trival,and Vector are in so Mallet and Clown are you in? Now we need Range,Shadow,and Megekyle.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
1/1/2012 20:41:03   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I'll write about my part of the course I guess. :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition