Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 12 of 30«<1011121314>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/4/2012 0:56:08   
Goldstein

What a quaint and happy little relationship you have there. So familial, warm, comforting.

An interesting piece of leverage indeed. But that is neither here nor there!

Medical License will be delayed due to the awesomeness that is Arkham Asylum. So yeah.
Post #: 276
2/4/2012 4:53:35   
megakyle777

quote:

HEE HEE! Silly Eclipse...I'll tell you how I top myself...cause everything I do is building up to a grand final performace...an act so fantastic...that the entire multi-verse will freeze...for a moment...everything and everywhere suddenly realizing just how pathetic and worthless their little lives are. They'll turn and see me...THE RINGMASTER OF CHAOS and Drakkoniss the CHAMPION OF GOOD in the finale level of the Game.

Everyone and everything around us decaying and rotting away into existence as the two of us give the Greatest show the universe will ever see.

And in the moment..when Drakkoniss finishes me in a grand heroic finale move....I'll pull out my special toy and in my last act permenatly eradicate the only one worthy of the Game.

Existence will watch...jaw dropped as Clown the Jester's body drops to the ground...with Drakkoniss falling along with me.

We'll both accomplish our goals and dreams yet still loose everything we strived for. Then...everything that we know...and never will no....everything that is and was and will be, the darkness, the light, the dimesnions, the fabric of reality, the living and the dead, the dreams, the nightmares, everything that was once our existence....will be gone.

And as everything around us unwinds....the decaying universes will hear my fading laughter...

Then....nothing.

Ah, but Clown, the people don't want to see a one on one fight. The game to you and Drakonnis may be interesting, but the people could not care less about a fight between two people, whether or not they fight for all things. Look at the old tales. Ragnarok. The Apocalypse. The people create tales where great forces, great armies, fight. There is a clash not of two beings, but of entire forces, of powers beyond even your imagination. And I have every reason to beleive that, when the chips go down and you finaly decide to bring all down with you, all people, Good, Evil, and even those who claim to be Chaos, will fight you and those few who will stand by you. For know this: You claim that life is a game. Well, noone likes the man who wants to break all the peices and the chessboard too.
DF  Post #: 277
2/4/2012 6:58:56   
Devastate

@Clown:

I've been seeing you post tons of hell-bent plan on world domination, destruction..whatever you call it. How about we PvP and if you lose, cut the crap. I'm free to accept your demands, providing you name them in a normal manner (obviously nothing associated with your twisted desires).
Post #: 278
2/4/2012 7:02:09   
Kinzdor

*appears at the Lion`s door step* Hey sorry bout earlier. I didn`t mean to harm you. My powers are new and unstable,sometimes they don`t do what I want them to. I am so sorry. To show how sorry I am *gives Artisa a new golden indestructible paint brush and gives her sister a vile of Digoxin* Be careful with that Digoxin it is one of the Most Dangerous Chemicals in the World. Now I better go,who knows what you`r mom would think if see saw a guy in a green jumpsuit on you`r doorstep!

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 2/4/2012 7:19:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 279
2/4/2012 7:22:24   
Crystal Lion

Thanks for that paintbrush.

Er... I certainly didn't expect that. You'd better rest, Artisa.

I was about to do that anyway.
Post #: 280
2/4/2012 7:25:12   
megakyle777

Devastate: You sure that's such a good idea? I mean, I'm willing to vouch that Clown is really smart. He's outmanuvered me on one occasion, and that's no mean feat. (Unless you mean in RL lol) Something that can seem normal from Clown can end up with half the city gone. Take my advice here and think it though some before issuing such a challenge. After all, everyone says he has a lot of tricks up his PVP sleeve.
DF  Post #: 281
2/4/2012 7:44:52   
Devastate

@Mega: Overrated much? As a smart better would say : "Bet against the public". Be it done.
Post #: 282
2/4/2012 7:57:24   
megakyle777

Fairly warned be thee says I.
DF  Post #: 283
2/4/2012 8:13:19   
Crystal Lion

And so, the trials in a time after Armageddon continue...

What do you have to say about it?
Post #: 284
2/4/2012 8:13:47   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh. Bring it on. And if I win...

Post edited to remove off-topic content. ~Leon

< Message edited by Leon ShadowHart -- 2/6/2012 21:02:11 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 285
2/4/2012 8:24:17   
megakyle777

I would have thought you would say something to my earlier post regarding you so called Grand Finalie.
DF  Post #: 286
2/4/2012 8:28:10   
Clown the Jester

Well two things Dealer,

1. We do use armies. I have the Chaos Carnival and Drakkoniss has the Drakkonian Alliance.

2. Of course they care about his and my fight. Why else would so many people try and get in on the fun?

Ancient Darkness, David Blitz, Gray Silhouette, Remnant, and what not. So many people spectating wishing so badly they could join in. Heh heh heh....don't you see Dealer?
AQW Epic  Post #: 287
2/4/2012 8:41:57   
megakyle777

Except that your armies are not part of the game now, are they Clown? When it boils down to it, it's just you and him. And that's all it will be in your finalie and we both know it. The others don't want to be part of the game. Thety want to stop you. And that's it. All they want to stop you from ruining all things.

And even if you do not listen to that, take this into consideration. What fun is nothing? A empty void. You a man who enjoys the game, the chase, the fight, the kill. What fun would a nothingness be? Do you UNDERSTAND the meaning of nothing? It means no Chaos as much as anything else. There would be no kill, no chase, no fight, no game. Just nothing. Ever.
DF  Post #: 288
2/4/2012 9:23:31   
RemnantHS
Banned

Clown, if you plan to take Drakkoniss down with you, then me and the rest of the good guys will mark the end of this war. And trust me, I will go down instead. Drakkoniss still has loved ones to stay alive for, I don't.

I plan to die, and take you to the graveyard with me. The Tombkeeper will finish his duty, and I swear it.

< Message edited by RemnantHS -- 2/4/2012 9:25:07 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 289
2/4/2012 9:58:00   
Shadowlight1

Hm, if a war between the Chaos Carnival and Drakkonian Alliance started, what side would the villains join? I don't think many villains sympathize with Clown so I suppose there'll be villains on either side.

But heroes, whether they be a part of the Alliance or not, would side with Alliance. I would like to think this means we have the numbers, but there are a lot of villains and the majority may end up siding with Clown.

I'd fight if a war broke out, of course. I've never lost against Clown in PvP so I'm pretty confident.
But it looks like the war is just a sideshow and the only real battle is Clown vs Drak. I could be wrong, and I would certainly have pleasure in taking out Star, Darkness, Questionmark, or any other proponents of Chaos.

This would be an incredible war if it could take place in-game wouldn't it?
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 290
2/4/2012 10:00:03   
RemnantHS
Banned

quote:

But it looks like the war is just a sideshow and the only real battle is Clown vs Drak.

I'm not letting Drakkoniss die because Clown said so. Drakkoniss has family to go back to. I lost mine to this chaotic psycho. I want payback, and I want it now.
AQW Epic  Post #: 291
2/4/2012 10:01:20   
megakyle777

Well, I would bre selling my weapons and possibly varios items from Warehouse X to the Alleince, on the principle that the destruction of reality itself is bad for business.
DF  Post #: 292
2/4/2012 10:05:09   
Kinzdor

I shall be watching from my forest!
~Darkness King

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 293
2/4/2012 10:08:49   
Shadowlight1

Family? My father died when his space shuttle exploded, about a week before I got my powers. He was so proud that I beacame an astronaut too. My mother never recovered and broke out into tears every time she saw me. That's why I moved out. I live alone basically, who have I got to go back to? Clown can't take anyone from me, I don't have anyone.

Weapon? I could make some weapons based too... Solar flare gun, Dark matter swords, plasma katanas. I should get cracking.
~Eclipse

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 294
2/4/2012 10:11:00   
RemnantHS
Banned

Once I get better at PvP, Clown better watch his back. Oh wait, no one is. I've killed most of the Chaos Carnival. It's only a matter of time before Drakkoniss can rest on a beach with a tequila in one hand.

I have to just get a few legendary powers and then I will end this war. The Tombkeeper will always finish his job, no matter how impossible it is.

< Message edited by RemnantHS -- 2/4/2012 10:13:21 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 295
2/4/2012 12:44:31   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh...that was a long time ago Eclipse...I have a few aces nowadays...heh heh heh.

Heh heh he.h..now I think I can even the score.

And from what I heard Remnant...alot of my carnies have killed you too so don't get so sure of yourself. Heh heh heh.
AQW Epic  Post #: 296
2/4/2012 12:53:43   
megakyle777

WHat about my earlier reply Clown? I think i raise a major issuse about the nothing thing.
DF  Post #: 297
2/4/2012 13:07:19   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh...why complain of nothing Dealer? Seems like a silly thing getting a fuss over notting. HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 298
2/4/2012 13:18:52   
Question Mark?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Your laughter is simply scrumptious Clown! Just look at you! bloated form the inside with oozing, boiling madness, dripping with succulent psychosis, so warm, so sweet! Insanity drips from your every pore, rolling down your flesh like waves of thick, rich, syrup, interspersed with chunks of nihilism, rolling about in a vast saccharine stew of confectionary delight!
*The Ringmaster licks his lips eagerly.*
Oh Clown, I can see that from here on out we'll be bosom pals!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 299
2/4/2012 13:19:51   
megakyle777

Above: Hey, what IS your goal exactly?
DF  Post #: 300
Page:   <<   < prev  10 11 [12] 13 14   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 12 of 30«<1011121314>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition