Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 11 of 30«<910111213>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/22/2012 16:11:22   
Glais

Well I made some advancement on my (future) plot. Fun things...fun things.

Kyle started a story about the Brothers in Crime, and Jae drew a bio and image of Swamp Croc.
DF MQ  Post #: 251
4/22/2012 16:40:51   
Shadowlight1

*Lunarox steps out from a chamber in his lab on Moon Zero. His armor...no... his entire body has an altered appearance, as if its very essence is in a state of flux*

Dark matter molecular bonding has been successfully completed.

*Looks towards the Zero Archway. The air around it seems to distort and it is pulled into the dimensional rift, out of existence*

I don't need it anymore anyways, that captain guy will have to find his own way out.

*The air around Lunarox distorts from his energy. It surrounds him and he soars towards Earth Zero. The sky seems to split as he breaks the dimensional barrier and tears into Earth Prime.*

Time for me to show them what I'm made of. Or more precisely, what my current anatomical structure is comprised of.

*Maniacal laughter*
~Lunarox

< Message edited by Shadowlight1 -- 4/22/2012 19:11:18 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 252
4/22/2012 17:16:54   
Question Mark?

In the Center of the park, amidst the rubble, there is a small glass table. Around this table are several chairs. The table is set impeccably. With a tablecloth, a teapot, cups, and scones. Seated at the table are Two Persons (Quite Dead), An Iguana (Plush Toy) and One Thing That Is Obviously Humanoid. (Alive) The thing's flesh is a lovely grey, swirled with red and blue pigmentation, producing every possible shade of purple. It is quite marvelous, like the work of some mad painter. Its face is twisted into a bright smile, and its eyes sparkle with glee as it passes the teapot around the table.

"Mr. Higgins? Betsy? You've had enough for now? Oh, that's fine. I'll just leave it here. Enjoy yourselves!"

He wears a most curious suit of clothes, patched together from scraps of red and black cloth, in a crude checkerboard design.

"What about you, Mr. Snoot? Would you like any tea? Mmhm... One lump, or two? Oh, that's delightful! Hah! I would have said the same thing! You are a marvelously witty fellow, Mr. Snoot!"

He pours some tea into the Iguana's little pink cup.

"What's that Mr. Higgins? Oh no, I'm not going after Bronzy anymore. He decked me like a fighter jet made out of biceps! No, no, Betsy, it wasn't just the conflict of interest, although that is an interesting observation. Here, have another scone Mr Higgins. Where was I? Oh yes, T wasn't cooperating! But that wasn't really the problem, now was it, Mr. Snoot? ... Oh, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are HYSTERICAL Mr. Snoot! I couldn't have put it better myself! Ol' Bronzy's so strong he probably vomits weddings! Anyhoo, I'm so glad that we have this time together! You lot are like a real family to me!"

A tear comes to the odd man's eye as he begins to hug the corpses and the little stuffed iguana close to him and ramble on regarding the importance of friendship, and how one day they would achieve great things and so on. It took several hours, actually.

< Message edited by Question Mark? -- 4/22/2012 17:18:51 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 253
4/22/2012 17:27:09   
Shadowlight1

The front of the Police Department explodes as Lunarox burns a hole through it. Around him, matter continues to dissolve from the dark matter radiation Lunarox was emanating.

One policeman dashes out holding a bazooka.

Police here can use bazookas? Amusing.

He fires.

It contacts Lunarox in the chest...and it gets absorbed into it and pulled out of existence.

How foolish.

An energy bolt of dark matter energy shoots out of Lunarox's palm and dissolve the bazooka. He then grabs the policeman and throws him towards a wall. Before hitting, the air around him distorts and he is sucked into Dimension Zero.

Whoops, did it again. Animals can't dissolve in my energy, can they? Doesn't matter
~Lunarox
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 254
4/22/2012 19:08:20   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Interesting weapon, Sigil. I very much like the shape and symbols, though it could use a tad bit more detail, otherwise. With the details in mind, not too much, though. I suppose the AE staff will do that which must be done. *shrugs*

Fothom has a good concept, but as you indicated in the Twitpic's details/subtitle/poster commentary, it needs more detail and to be a bit more... straight/well curved on the major shapes.

Makes me want to make versions of them, almost...

I'll comment on the rest of the comments on here later.
DF  Post #: 255
4/22/2012 19:24:16   
Antithesis

I'm glad you like them. I agree with your observations as well, although they really are just rough concepts for the time being. I want AE staff to interpret the items however they will (within the guidelines, obviously).
But I would prefer if you didn't make your own versions of them.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 256
4/22/2012 19:40:18   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

That's fine. I understand... I'll try not to do that any time soon, though I can't promise something similar will never be created.
DF  Post #: 257
4/23/2012 14:58:14   
Antithesis

So... how about dat baseball? <_<

Anyone in the mood for some sushi?

And that's okay Drakky. Just so long as they know who made what in this next update :3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 258
4/23/2012 15:15:28   
Shadowlord9k

Anti: for rough sketches they have potential, and Im sure everyone is looking forward to more suggestion shop items.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 259
4/23/2012 15:35:50   
Antithesis

Yay for support! Coming from the king of successful rough sketches, too.

Yeah, people have definitely been excited about the new SS Update. Which is good. Are you gonna be making anything?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 260
4/23/2012 15:37:31   
Shadowlord9k

Anti: Possibly, I have like 5 pages of misc. sketches in my desk that I could use.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 261
4/23/2012 15:45:56   
Antithesis

You should give it a try! Make something to match your shield
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 262
4/23/2012 15:48:49   
Shadowlord9k

Anti: Ill try to do that later today then, good idea.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 263
4/23/2012 15:56:45   
delta blitz

Speaking of stories........I wrote a new chapter to tales of the two heroes and I replied to jae's comment x3. Please read my story guys I'm trying to make it as awesome as I can and I can't do it without feedback.

*note: the tales of the two heroes story is the last story in the personas of DB thread*

Tales of the two heroes
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 264
4/23/2012 16:06:11   
Antithesis

Good luck.

~

I don't think I'll be reading any of your stories, I'm afraid.

You pretty much scared me off permanently with what happened earlier... To keep it unspecific.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 265
4/23/2012 16:16:38   
Shadowlord9k

Anti: Smart choice. To even get to the story David is talking about you'd have to scroll down the page way too far. His stories are poorly organized, too cluttered and are full of errors.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 266
4/23/2012 16:21:03   
Antithesis

They're all compiled into one thread? ¬_¬ Seriously.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 267
4/23/2012 16:24:40   
Shadowlord9k

Anti: All but 1 of his stories is in that one thread. The links in his sig lead to his stories.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 268
4/23/2012 16:30:20   
delta blitz

only the ones that connected in someway to eachother are in the same thread. (though it may seem the personas aren't connect, in actuality they are due to their creator) On the other hand delta david(the one in its own thread) isn't connected to the personas(though he is connected to their creator). Also what did I do to scare you off Anti?plz refresh my memory.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 269
4/23/2012 16:32:34   
Antithesis

Needs moar giga pudding.

Why on Earth...

EDIT: I'm sure you know <_<

< Message edited by Antithesis -- 4/23/2012 16:33:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 270
4/23/2012 16:37:02   
Shadowlord9k

David: The post that was deleted and that you had to get a warning for. Seriously, that was just wrong.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 271
4/23/2012 16:37:39   
delta blitz

Oh no you misunderstand, the only story I have with gore(pg 13 gore mind you) like that is the blitz orgin story which is in it's own thread.(Also I apologize for my earlier comment I got carried away) the story I'm asking you to read is written to be read by anyone and everyone (no matter how old or young)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 272
4/23/2012 16:40:03   
Shadowlord9k

David: The post here that got deleted. Use your Tiny Tony brain for once.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 273
4/23/2012 16:42:16   
Antithesis

quote:

Seriously, that was just wrong.

Yeah basically my thoughts summed up.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 274
4/23/2012 16:42:32   
delta blitz

I know shadow thats what I'm saying. (I'm saying that it was a one of a kind post and isn't something I normally write) Also I once again apologize for it(I had forgotten that there is a limit to how far I can go here)

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 4/23/2012 16:51:02 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 275
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 11 of 30«<910111213>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition