Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 19 of 30«<1718192021>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/3/2012 23:11:29   
zanathos

I honestly don't see why Drakkoniss doesn't allow himself to die. It gets rid of Clown, and we have more than enough good smashers to pick up the slack. Only thing standing in the way is the matter of the Girl...

~TimeWeaver
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 451
5/4/2012 0:15:30   
Jessa K

Posted that drawing in the art/screenshot/etc thread.

As Drak pointed out, Clown isn't going to be the only major catastrophe the city will face. I'm fairly certain there'd always be need of him, whether it's dealing with Clown or something else.

AQW  Post #: 452
5/4/2012 1:01:19   
Glais

quote:

I honestly don't see why Drakkoniss doesn't allow himself to die. It gets rid of Clown, and we have more than enough good smashers to pick up the slack. Only thing standing in the way is the matter of the Girl...

My sentiments exactly. Though from a real life standpoint, I can understand why he wouldn't want to kill off his character.
DF MQ  Post #: 453
5/4/2012 1:10:41   
Kinzdor

Stargate Databanks is up
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 454
5/4/2012 1:12:20   
Glais

*Beep Beep*

Heh.
DF MQ  Post #: 455
5/4/2012 2:20:49   
Kinzdor

Heh glad you liked those, I put them in there to sorta spice it up a bit. Also I fixed the discussion link.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 456
5/4/2012 15:25:25   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Pity you think that way, agent of time. I must inform you, however, that I have much more going on then would meet the eye, and more reasons to live than just her.

Perhaps there may be sufficient ways to deal with a single massive threat, but things are accelerating. More problematic and devestating things will be happening in quick succession, and have been already, but not quite with the overlap that would make the worst of it. Dark times are ahead.
DF  Post #: 457
5/4/2012 18:12:44   
Glais

Well you also have to note, I still don't quite know how everything exactly flows around here.

Plus, I would not want to kill my main character off either.
DF MQ  Post #: 458
5/4/2012 19:00:28   
Sir Night

Well, the Zafara thing would be a huge problem.

Also, this got me thinking and with Experimental being gone Drakkoniss is pretty much the only front-line fighter left on the heroe's side. Just for the fun of it, I'm gonna try to be a part-time hero myself for now. I'm probably gonna regret this later...
Post #: 459
5/4/2012 19:02:40   
Glais

Ah ok see I thought there were more Heros and thus Drakk could...literally...rest in peace without jeopardizing a lot.

Yay for Man Croc!
DF MQ  Post #: 460
5/4/2012 19:28:25   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Theoretically there are, but not too many are super active about it...

Also, I have not mentioned this, but Super Death and I are not exactly on the best of terms... And one of the conditions on the deal to have Clown not come back is the death being permanent. He's already resorted to torturing the dead souls of very specific people, such as Gray Silhouette and his wife, and had before he sent Clown, as a means of getting to me.

Then there's the matter of Zafara's afterlife, and the intersecting of it with mine. You see, she only has half a soul, and that half was actually mine originally, which means that she could cease to exist, after death. Also, she is not originally from this universe, and her father is the "Death" of that world, which means there is quite the likelihood of us not ending up together, if we die. To be fair, I am not entirely sure I'd not cease to exist, or at least cease to have cognative thought, with just half a soul, if it is not restored to full upon either of our deaths (or earlier then that, or whatever).We both could also be theoretically immortal, if it went well, and I still hope of marrying her, one day. Perhaps we could even raise a child together... :/

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 5/4/2012 19:39:45 >
DF  Post #: 461
5/4/2012 19:33:32   
Glais

Hm, I...may be able to help you out with that situation with Death.

spoiler:

Eventually. Why is this in spoilers? That word is very important, not just referring to a character who will eventually appear...
DF MQ  Post #: 462
5/4/2012 19:43:09   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Yes... Perhaps eventually. I edited my post, btw.
DF  Post #: 463
5/4/2012 19:45:30   
Glais

Well, it depends on how things go with me and *him* I myself can't help you. I think.

People tend to get mad when you kill their siblings.

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 5/4/2012 21:13:01 >
DF MQ  Post #: 464
5/4/2012 22:49:03   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh...and you refuse to give into Death Drakkoniss...ignoring the cost. HEE HEE HEE!

Even knowing that you could end me at any moment...end my senseless killings...end Gray Silhouette's pain...you won't.

All cause of some misplaced idea that everyone else is expendable...everyone but you.

Thats the funny thing...if you were a true hero Drakkoniss...if you were more than a hero...a Legend...if you truly were a force for good...

You'd give your life up to end the suffering and torments of the world.

But you won't. Not cause you feel the world needs you. Not cause of some fear of death...but because you're just a sick and twisted and heartless as me.

Because you enjoy the Game JUST AS MUCH AS I DO!

*Clown the Jester approaches a gathered group of bound hostages. He giggles and draws out a razor, holding it up to a woman's throat.*

BECAUSE OF YOU...THIS POOR INNOCENT LADY WILL DIE!

*Clown the Jester slits the woman's throat and kicks her corpse aside. He grabs a man and shoves a grenade into his mouth*

AND THIS MAN WILL PAY YOUR PRICE!

*The Grenade explodes. Clown the Jester pulls out a handgun and shoots two more hostages*

ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU'RE FAULT...NOT MINE!

The world may praise the ground you walk on...but I see you for what you are. A MONSTER! LIKE ME!

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

< Message edited by Clown the Jester -- 5/4/2012 22:53:18 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 465
5/4/2012 23:25:18   
Glais

quote:

But you won't. Not cause you feel the world needs you. Not cause of some fear of death...but because you're just a sick and twisted and heartless as me.

Ok, Clown I admit you interest me as a villain now with this line...

See the thing about antagonists, it's all about the Execution.

That is totally not a hint to something important at all.
DF MQ  Post #: 466
5/5/2012 1:20:54   
zanathos

A group of innocent hostages just brutally murdered, over the hope of possibly getting married and having children together. Real Heroic. If you two were truly in love, she would understand the true meaning of a Legend, and endow you into fully becoming that, by embracing Super Death's deal and taking her with you.

But no, you want to let sentiments get in the way of judgement. I've seen how this all ends, it doesn't end pretty. You think you can find a way to solve all the worlds problems, but I know first hand that you can't fix Clown. Perhaps this time, the only way to beat him at his own game, is to let him win.

~TimeWeaver
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 467
5/5/2012 1:22:48   
Glais

I also wonder, theoretically speaking...does letting hostages die over yourself mean you view yourself as above people?

Not intending to offend, but with the current turn of events this is a viable question.
DF MQ  Post #: 468
5/5/2012 13:38:53   
Shadowlord9k

Gla: Nice non-spoiler, as for the hostages I don't think so.

Most of the recent events make me glad that I don't really participate much.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 469
5/5/2012 17:08:56   
vulkan

im kinda unsure about this whole thread. do you put backstories for you character here of somewhere else? because i have one.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 470
5/5/2012 17:12:05   
Glais

You can if you wish. Sometimes people would rather write whole stories. As I wasn't ready yet, I just wrote brief descriptions of my character's abilities and their histories.

@Shadow:Yeah, subtle xD

Anyhow, I wasn't saying I necessarily think such, but by letting people die for you when you could stop it, could be seen as viewing yourself above/more important than them.

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 5/5/2012 17:15:26 >
DF MQ  Post #: 471
5/5/2012 17:17:36   
vulkan

excellent. im writing a backstory for my character in the form of a scientists journal. hopefully i will finish it by tomorrow.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 472
5/5/2012 18:54:22   
Kinzdor

OHH cool, is does you`r char get his powers through like a experiment? Also though this threads can be used to post bios I think what you`r thinking of belongs here (the red text is a link) You can always post a link to it here though. Also if you wish to go into extreme detail about you`r char you could write a case file. These are not really back stories though they may have some info about the char`s back story. They are basically extra detailed char (they can also involve other thing related to you`r char) descriptions. Credit to the authors of the other two.

Here`s a few examples of case files:

Stargate Data banks

L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Case File: Clown the Jester

L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Case File: Scarekrow

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 5/5/2012 19:12:25 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 473
5/5/2012 19:48:00   
Shadowlight1

Clown doesn't have to die in order to be stopped. Even I can deal with him.

*Tracks down Clown to a secluded location and sees him laughing over several corpses.*

*Lunarox smashes Clown against the wall with gravitational force, pulls him out, charges him with modified dark matter energy, and blasts him away again. A portal appears in the space around him and he is pulled into Dimension Zero.*

Good luck getting out.I also released Star and that other guy. Clown is a problem no more. Meaning it's time for me to take the spotlight.

(Well, after I get through all my final tests next week irl.)
~Lunarox
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 474
5/5/2012 21:29:30   
Kinzdor

* Captain Orain is freed ed from dimension Zero. He fly`s down wraps Lunarox`s whole body in cosmic energy and carry's him towards the Stargate space station*

We must return control to Eclipse!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 475
Page:   <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 19 of 30«<1718192021>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition