Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 30«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/13/2012 5:21:11   
Glais

spoiler:

Demons...they certainly aren't as a nice a group in this universe, depending.

And well yeah, he'd need connections, and to be allies with The Dealer or this second person. Which is impossible. Funny, I did think it interesting if he were, but I'm not sure if it'd work or make sense either.

I also just realized how naive Corona will be in this time compared to his own...
DF MQ  Post #: 176
4/13/2012 6:10:15   
Kinzdor

quote:

spoiler:

The Dealer let him down, and he's out for revenge.

quote:

spoiler:

I've said it before in one of my tales...

I KNOW WHO IT IS NOW!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 177
4/13/2012 6:11:55   
megakyle777

Really kinz? Then tell me, who is it? It's kinda obvious really, but do tell.

Glais: he MIGHT be willing to trade the info, but you would need a Price SO great it may not be worth it...

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 4/13/2012 6:13:07 >
DF  Post #: 178
4/13/2012 6:13:38   
Kinzdor

Pmed you my guess Kyle.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 179
4/13/2012 6:14:10   
Shadowlord9k

Kyle: Secret for immortality is usually a trade like what I assume it is.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 180
4/13/2012 6:14:10   
megakyle777

And you are right kinz.
DF  Post #: 181
4/13/2012 18:15:45   
Glais

quote:

Glais: he MIGHT be willing to trade the info, but you would need a Price SO great it may not be worth it...

Well more than likely Corona will never know, though it would be cool to witness the birth of such an iconic HS villain.
DF MQ  Post #: 182
4/17/2012 0:19:55   
Jessa K

*pokes topic and breaks awkward silence*

Alright, did everybody just fall off the face of the Earth? Trying to set a new record for longest time spent without a response?

< Message edited by Jessa K -- 4/17/2012 0:20:21 >

AQW  Post #: 183
4/17/2012 0:32:01   
Glais

Well, no double-posting and all, not much I could do. Things sure have died down.
DF MQ  Post #: 184
4/17/2012 0:56:12   
Crystal Lion

They certainly have, what with the Clock Blocker being forgotten about by the staff.
Post #: 185
4/17/2012 1:06:21   
Shadowlord9k

Lion: and intelligence being forgotten by all but maybe 5 people here.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 186
4/17/2012 1:15:14   
Sir Night

With no real updates to the game and nobody writing stories right now its bound to get pretty quiet. I also think that the fight that erupted here probably made everyone less motivated to post. :/

We could keep roleplaying, though, to liven things up.
Post #: 187
4/17/2012 1:43:24   
Question Mark?

Perhaps we could.
Things are very bleak here.
Oh so very quiet.
You could hear a tear drop, if you were so inclined.
So very much like the world, if you think about it.
All of this talk.
And yet still nothing is said.
No one wants to reach an agreement.
To find the truth.
The want only to succeed.
Personally.
For the moment.
And who can blame them?
After all.
That's all that you can really do, isn't it?
Nothing really lasts.

I am A Loss of Direction.
I am not a thing.
I am, for lack of a better term, a LACK of thing.
I am a loss of a sense of self.
Of a sense of belonging.
Of a sense that you understand the workings of the world and of yourself.
I am the lack of knowledge about your own thoughts and desires.
Of your place.
And of your motivation.
In short.
I am a Loss of Direction.

The world is so much like a maze, isn't it?
I am your guide.
But not really.
Navigation is up to you.
I can only point out the obvious.
And tell you when you are lost.
And yet my purpose is vital.
I let you know when you cannot find what you are looking for, and that you do not know it.
So that when you do find it.
You will realize.
That you had it all along.
And it doesn't really mean as much anymore.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 188
4/17/2012 1:46:41   
delta blitz

The legend has come to fix what is broken
*looks at above statement and shakes his head* I'm still writing you know...though my commentary thread is dead. If you guys would kindly check out my current story "Tales of the two heroes" which is the last story inside of my personas of David Blitz thread I'm sure you would enjoy it...and throwing me a comment or two wouldn't hurt either XD.

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 4/17/2012 1:54:18 >

Tales of the two heroes
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 189
4/17/2012 3:31:16   
Shadowlord9k

David: Nobody is commenting for a reason.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 190
4/17/2012 10:12:06   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

@QM?: Is that a comment about politics? (the first part)

Sorry, DB. I've been at a loss for motivation for reading most forumite stories. Still haven't cought up on the Brotherhood's story, Jessa's, or The Good, the Bad, and the Chaos, let alone yours, unfortunately.
DF  Post #: 191
4/17/2012 13:00:03   
3 Vandoren

Gettin' reaaaaal quiet round 'ere.
*crushes chudling bones into a powder and stirs it in with Momma Chuds saliva*
Reaaaaaaaal. Quiet.

Post #: 192
4/17/2012 16:58:38   
Clown the Jester

Sorry guys that I have been MIA for so long. Other commitments came up that I had to address before I could resume my activity on the forum.

My life just got super conflicting and I had to fix the mess the world left behind. Luckily I've got my ish done and I'm back for the people I love. Heh heh heh.

I am not sure when the next chapter of Brotherhood will be out because I feel rushing would undermine this incredible experience I have had the honor of participating with you all. It's lateness is not due to neglect cause my chapter is so far 25 pages long. I'm just making sure my chapter does not conflict with anyone else.

AQW Epic  Post #: 193
4/17/2012 17:19:44   
Shadowlight1

Ah, I see. Wait... 25 pages!?

You never cease to amaze me, Clown the Jester. I am certainly looking forward to it.

Coming from that, I have managed to clone the Sun in Dimension Zero to resolve the discrepancy in the cosmic imbalance. Meanwhile, my tests have been showing some interesting results. And then there's that captain guy that's been buzzing around but I'll deal with him later.
~Lunarox

< Message edited by Shadowlight1 -- 4/17/2012 17:20:26 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 194
4/17/2012 20:11:51   
Kinzdor

*Captin Orain listens from his hiding spot on Earth Zero* Darn it he Knows I`m here, good thing my head set stayed on. It seems organic matter can`t stay here unless on a living host. Lets hope this works. *adjusts the knob on the head phones* Hello hello! Stargate do you read me?
o
Yes captain, This is Commander Zryial! it appears the headphones work between diemensins! Guess my ex-husband wasn`t such a loon after all!

GOOD, and lets not waste are time talking about Darkness King! Have you manged to hack into Lunarox`s records? Have you found a way to reverse the Voodoo effect?

Some of them, and no not yet.

Well keep looking! Are Stargate fleet ships around moon prime?

Yes

Well good Captain Orain out! *adjusts the knob again and crawls through the sewaears of Earth Zero.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 195
4/17/2012 20:40:21   
Goldstein

"What the devil is that? Captain, records are stating that that ship is under the fleet-name...Stargate. What's Stargate?"

"Hush, Sarah, I'm thinking."

"Jerk."
Post #: 196
4/17/2012 21:11:54   
Kinzdor

Stargate is a intergalactic law enforcement agency. You know I could see you using it in the Space Pirate story, as a sorta space navy! That`s just a idea though.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 197
4/17/2012 22:15:55   
Shadowlight1

Hacking into my systems? I've gotta remember to save my data to a portable drive or something.

Well, since you're bound to find out anyway I might as well tell you all a bit about my research.

What I have found, was that dark matter exists in a form somewhat similar to energy, but also that it's in a dimensional flux. Experiments have revealed the existence of Dimension Zero and that the flux is between it and Dimension Prime.

But manipulating the dark matter with my own gravitational field, I can temporarily bring it out of its dimensional flux. I had later found that this modified dark matter interacts with most ordinary matter to the atomic level when contact is met. The dark matter basically bonds with the atomic structure of the object. Afterwards, when the dark matter returns to its dimensional flux, the object also goes into a flux with Dimension Zero-there doesn't seem to be any means of confirming this state with a particular object, however.

So in a way, the "clone" is the actually the same as the original. It's simply in a flux, and that's why they respond to each other. That would explain why objects replace each other when they change dimensions.

As to why animal aren't affected. I can only theorize at this point, but I believe that some sort of brain wave may interrupt the bonding process. If brain waves interact, even slightly, with nearby matter ("near" meaning in contact with, I can assume) then those also may not be affected. I believe this is a valid assumption, however.

Also, I'm not sure if it's even possible to undo the connection, but I'd like to see you try.
~Lunarox
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 198
4/17/2012 22:30:59   
Question Mark?

The creature before you looks like a human, but its clothing and skin are a washed-out grey, as if the color had long since faded from them.
Its eye sockets are empty, and from these pits flash bright white light, flickering quickly enough to give even a healthy man a seizure.
It's body seems to coil and writhe like a mixture of smoke, sand, and static, spreading from its outline, crumbling, and jittering about.
It almost hurts to look at it, and yet it simply stands there, staring into your eyes.
Its mouth does not open, but it speaks nevertheless. Its body flickers and fizzles as it does so, as if it speaks with its entire form, its voice emanating from the hollow of the void.

WHO

ARE

YOU

?

WHY

ARE

YOU

HERE

?

HOW

?

GET

OUT

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 199
4/17/2012 22:45:51   
Glais

I like imagining Mr.Grey as flickering in and out, like a broken TV, or those guys in the Breach.

New antagonist descriptions to come shortly. Been thinking a lot of the Dimension jumper and a new demolition related character.
Both are obvious references, but of course, I refuse to outright rip off something...
DF MQ  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 30«<678910>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition