Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 8«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/25/2012 19:44:03   
Shadowlord9k

Gla: I doubt that.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 26
5/25/2012 20:26:33   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

quote:

If I remember correctly Clown got beat...even though Lunarox was the main villain.

Things are not always a simple black or white. The enemy of thine enemy is a friend. Or so the saying goes. I don't take such alliances lightly, and would still be quite suspicious. There are far too many opportunists out there for one to treat things that way... Well, if you have sense in you, that is. People associate being cold and calculating with villainy, but it can actually leave you in the best possition to do good. Of course, there should always be emotional imput. Helps with intuition, among other things, but you can't let them rule you all the time. I choose to be tactical. Diplomatic. Deeply so.

Personally, I don't even have a bad relationship with many of the villains out there. I can go into Skull Deep and not be attacked, and I do relatively often.

Good to see your words again, my love. ;) (He's ok, he just doesn't plan to be on the forums very muchl; He'll still come in-game every once in a while; He was already thinking about quitting the forums because of college, anyway, and he agrees that what he did was wrong, and Seeds of the Future made sense to be deleted, even if he didn't think the others should have; He decided to just let the situation drop and to try not to cause too much strife for either himself, the mods/AK's, or the forumites with the situation; Let's drop it; While it's regretable, we need to get past this)

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 5/25/2012 20:36:10 >
DF  Post #: 27
5/25/2012 21:53:46   
Glais

quote:

Things are not always a simple black or white. The enemy of thine enemy is a friend. Or so the saying goes. I don't take such alliances lightly, and would still be quite suspicious. There are far too many opportunists out there for one to treat things that way... Well, if you have sense in you, that is. People associate being cold and calculating with villainy, but it can actually leave you in the best possition to do good. Of course, there should always be emotional imput. Helps with intuition, among other things, but you can't let them rule you all the time. I choose to be tactical. Diplomatic. Deeply so.

...I have no idea what that even means. I just meant it was Lunarox's arc of terror. Then...somehow...we all started fighting Clown.
DF MQ  Post #: 28
5/25/2012 22:16:37   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Exactly. I am saying that I'm willing to allow that to happen, if it suits me to do so. If one lets such things happen, it can provide quite interesting and useful benefits for the future. I am willing to deal with things in ways that most heroes would not be willing to, or be comfortable with. Such alliances are sometimes necessary.
DF  Post #: 29
5/25/2012 22:54:42   
Kinzdor

quote:

Or the Death Games?

The Death Games as they were was trashed, though I will reboot the idea sometime in the future. though it won`t be for a while as seen on my production list below.

quote:

1. Stargate Databanks (Case file for Darkness King and others)

2.Darkness`s Apprentice

3.Return to Planet Purpleaney

4. The Death Games (a rewritten version of the collab)

5. Neutrally (Title will change since I`m renaming the agency)

6 The Pilgrim brothers

7. The ring bearers

8. Future Smash

Side Story: Omnicorp Chronicles (a POSSIBLE colab between me and Kyle. Would run along side what ever story I`m working on)

Also I`m renaming Neutrality Agency X!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
5/25/2012 23:20:40   
Goldstein

Drakkoniss: Such alliances can be troublesome later down the road...old allies coming back, demanding assistance is things less than...desirable.
Post #: 31
5/25/2012 23:27:29   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

But of course. You must understand I do not say that one should either trust such a bond or take one lightly. I am of course very careful. My relations in such matters are rather discreet and complex. I manipulate things as best I can to make sure that things go the way *I* want, and that I am in no way obliged to do anything I wish not to unless absolutely necessary. You should know that of me by now. I am no novice, my good man. Why do you think I am so wary of The Dealer?

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 5/25/2012 23:28:00 >
DF  Post #: 32
5/25/2012 23:44:09   
Sir Night

quote:

it was Lunarox's arc of terror. Then...somehow...we all started fighting Clown.

I was on my way to fight Lunarox. It kinda dissappointed me that it suddenly ended before the rest of us had a chance to even do anything. Oh well, it could still set things up for the future.

< Message edited by Sir Night -- 5/25/2012 23:45:07 >
Post #: 33
5/25/2012 23:47:54   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

It did to me too, Croc. Clown appologised to me in-game after I told him, but I suppose it *is* over now, so we'll just have to wait for the next event.
DF  Post #: 34
5/26/2012 0:08:25   
Sir Night

quote:

Clown appologised to me in-game after I told him

Thats good, but just to clarify I'm not upset about it or anything. In a way I think it still turned out well.
Post #: 35
5/26/2012 0:36:41   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

It was a good thing to say, regardless, and it served its purpose.
DF  Post #: 36
5/26/2012 2:30:01   
Shadowlord9k

Gold: Well welcome back. Death games was chalked up as a failure and for the other story we are kinda waiting on Clown.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 37
5/26/2012 2:36:12   
vulkan

^

what are death games?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
5/26/2012 2:41:04   
Shadowlord9k

SCP: Failed story collab. If you want to know more then ask Kinz.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 39
5/26/2012 5:46:33   
Antithesis

Would somebody (AK or player, either way) PM me what exactly happened in the previous thread? Thanks.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
5/26/2012 9:34:35   
vulkan

^

well the last thing i remember we were discussing on it was about some guy who got banned and they deleted his stories. im guessing its something to do with that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
5/26/2012 11:51:56   
Jessa K

My goodness guys, I'm gone for one day, and you blow up an entire thread? Why do these kinds of things always happen while I'm gone?

Welcome back, Goldstein. Don't know if you're still interested, but I think I've gotten a couple new chapters out in my fanfic since you were gone.

AQW  Post #: 42
5/26/2012 12:10:00   
megakyle777

Actualy, it was deleted.

You know, we really have not had a really big event in a while. It would appear that Super City is going through a really quiet phrase.
DF  Post #: 43
5/26/2012 13:00:44   
Jessa K

Delete, blow up, same thing.

Could it really be that all's well in Super City?
AQW  Post #: 44
5/26/2012 13:05:54   
vulkan

@kyle

well ive got big plans.

ones that the dealer has helped with....
"evil laugh"
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
5/26/2012 13:44:50   
megakyle777

Well, that's kinda the POINT of The Dealer. To sell the stuff needed for big plans to villans. Long as you don't harm The dealer in any way or attempt to go back on any deals or contracts he'll keep doing it for ya too. You be loyakl to him and he be loyal to you kinda thing.
DF  Post #: 46
5/26/2012 14:02:37   
Kinzdor

I have a idea to stir up some trouble, do you think Mister, Dealer that maybe just maybe Omnicorp could help fund my plans?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
5/26/2012 14:06:53   
megakyle777

...I'm listening...
DF  Post #: 48
5/26/2012 14:16:31   
Kinzdor

Pmed the plan to you so fund or no fund?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
5/26/2012 14:19:27   
megakyle777

Oh, you got the funding alright. May I recomend Drakkoniss as one, just for the fun factor? I wonder how he would cope with the situation.
DF  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 8«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition