Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MtAK= The Gentleman Returns

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= The Gentleman Returns
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/28/2012 22:22:27   
ArchMagus Orodalf

quote:

8) Name the three characters in Heroes of the Scape's avatar

LOLOLOLOL. I remember asking a question about this aeons ago.

Anyway.

Welcome back, and I hope you take to the chains well. I'm also a second-semester senior, but I'm not done with school yet. >.< Still, it's off to Harvard next year! :D
Ooh, congrats! UC Berkeley here. Sorry that you're still slogging through the tedious marsh that is Seniorhood. :3

No questions, just hope you have had fun here and that you will continue to do so.
I have, and I will. Thanks.

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 5/29/2012 11:33:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
5/28/2012 22:30:55   
Hollow Knight
Aequitas

Greetings Nex del Vida!
Thanks, Hollow Knight!

Congratulations on your return, I recall you from the speculation forums :)
My, that was a while ago, eh?

No questions for me, just wanted to say congratulations and best of luck!
Thanks and thanks!

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 5/29/2012 11:33:45 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
5/28/2012 22:43:21   
Legendary Ash

Welcome back to the AK party, interestingly enough, I cannot locate your previous MtAK Thread after scouring through twelve pages in the Archives!
Just do a Google search for "Nex del Vida." After my character page, a bunch of the links are my old MtAKs. 1, 2, 3. Try not to judge me too hard.

I have played piano for 6 years likewise from someone's whims, however I can still play very well since I was not completely opposed to learning music.
There is something to be said about Bass...
If a song has really deep bass, it makes the mirrors in my car vibrate along. Super fun to watch. :D

Icelandic is the most difficult language to learn, yet a man who recited the most lines of Pi, learned sufficient vocabulary to interact with residents within two weeks.
I heard about that! It's also an incredibly beautiful language.

Hows your education coming along, major and dream?
Coming well! Headed to college in August. Intended major is Astrophysics; dream is to work for Virgin or Google and get privatized spaceflight off the ground, pun intended.

Whats your favorite Video games, their style and genre?
Besides AQ? I don't really play many video games. Skyrim, for obvious reasons.

Like toying with Status effects on monsters?
Yes. Yes indeed I do.

The Borrow wind spell must be really something to your strategy to use, it helps the enemy more than hurt, the heal does stack.
Yeah, it's a tough one to use effectively. But with Aeromancer, against anything but the tankiest of tanks, it's simply devastating.

You can be a valuable asset in AQW's Zombies part II war with such large War counts you have.
One perk in AQW you have been missing out -- Top Hats, over 20 of them from events and shops.
Oh? My AQW character already has a couple. I worked on the zombie war for the past two weeks while I was at AE... it might be fun to play it. We shall see.

Assuming that you had clicked the link, are you a Brony or have any interest in MLP FiM?
'Fraid not. Sorry.

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 5/29/2012 11:40:44 >
AQ  Post #: 28
5/28/2012 23:28:52   
kim346

Hello!
Hi!

Congrats on your AKship!
Thanks!

You deserve it!
Thanks again!

I think thats all!
Okay!

*poofs into dust*

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 5/29/2012 11:41:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 29
5/29/2012 1:17:54   
1stClassGenesis

O hai.
Ohey.

Have you seen me around in the forums before?
Yep.

Have you met my character before?
I don't believe so, no.

What was your favourite war?
Probably Division by Zero.

How would you describe your style in AQ?
Pure Mage. Actually probably more like "Nukemage"--I much prefer damaging spells to ones with damage-limiting effects.

Favourite color / mix of colors?
Grey and purple.

Favourite monster?
Hmm...probably either Essence Dragons or UW.

Why?
Fun battles, excellent farming.

Favourite storyline?
Currently, probably the Numbered Beasts saga by a narrow margin. But everything is so amazing right now that it's hard to say for sure.

Why?
Radagast has done a fantastic job of slowly revealing information without giving away too much.

Favourite NPC?
Mmm... probably Falerin. Sage Uldor, if he gets developed more.

Why?
Falerin's arch humor is wonderful. Uldor, I feel, could be a really interesting character if he got some depth.

Okeh. Tat's haul eye hav fur kwestyons. Meh godda goe. Bai nao!

Bai.

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 5/29/2012 11:45:49 >
Post #: 30
5/29/2012 6:42:46   
Grixus Faldor

Heya Nex!
Hi!

Enjoyed your break I trust?
Sure. It's nice to be back, though.

How've you been?
I've been well, thank you. Much less stressed now that school is over.

Do you enjoy seeing all those shiny buttons once more? :P
*laughs evilly* More than you know...

I haven't any questions at this time, so I'll save them for next post should I remember :P
I look forward to it.

Welcome back! It's good to have had you rejoin the corpus, we know we're in safe hands :)
Shucks. Thanks.

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 5/29/2012 11:48:14 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
5/29/2012 18:31:30   
Tha Killa

I'm back:)
What a coincidence--me too! XD

Do you like puzzles?
Uhhh of course.

Do you like riddles?
Only the MOST!

If yes to above continue reading:Four brothers were brought into the world, one drinks but is always thirsty.The other eats but is always hungry.One runs but never wearies and the last one sings a song that is never good.
Who are they?
Huh. I'm going to think about this. I'll come back here if I figure it out.

With the help of my good friends on IRC, we realized the answer is the four elements: fire eats and is always hungry, water runs but never tires, earth drinks but is always thirsty, and wind sings a song that is never good. I don't think the wind one makes much sense, but there you have it.

Do you have a war mage type of build? (All Wizard Robes and spell boosting weapons)
Mmm kind of. I switch out my Tenebromancer's Robe for whatever Wizard Robe is most appropriate in any given war, but I don't have an inventory as specialized as Elryn's.

Dinosaurs or Dragons?
...A dragon is a dinosaur with fire. Anything+fire>anything. Therefore, dragons>dinosaurs. QED.

That's all I have left for you:)

Enjoy your time as an AK!!:)
Already am!

P.S Were you an AK the summer of 2010 as I vaguely rememeber you then.
Yup!

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 6/1/2012 13:25:24 >
AQ  Post #: 32
5/29/2012 18:35:30   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Berkeley, eh? I have friends there. Have fun. :)
Thanks! I'm so excited. I'm sure I will.

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 5/29/2012 20:54:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
5/29/2012 20:15:46   
Traveler
Helpful and Constructive!

Congrats on the return to AKship.
Why thank you.

(You couldn't escape from the AK dungeon, then? They must have doubled the Hellhounds guarding the exits).
(I managed to hide out in their labyrinth for OVER A YEAR. Finally, just when I was about to collapse from thirst and exhaustion, I saw a tiny pinprick of light. I crawled towards it, pushing cracked laughter through my parched throat... when suddenly I was dragged by my heels, kicking and screaming, back to my cell.)

No questions right now, I'm not inspired.
Come back if your muse visits.

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 5/29/2012 20:56:22 >
AQ  Post #: 34
5/29/2012 21:19:08   
Mystical Warrior
Helpful!

I am back...from outer space! (M.I.B 2 reference :p)
*Cues Contact music*

So I read this is a return AKship...so when were you first shackled? :3
Uhh I think it was December 2009.

Recent movies you liked?
Hmm. I haven't been to the theater in a while, but I liked Daylight a lot. Also Dogtooth, Minority Report (saw it for the first time), and Chronicle (saw it again--even better the second time around).

Vampires, Werewolf, Werepyre, or Dracopyre?
I think Dracopyre.

If you were to have 3 powers, what will they be?
Hmm. Control of ink would be one of them. I've thought about this a lot, and have dubbed the power "Atramancy." *pokes Elryn*
Besides that... I think telekinesis would be pretty awesome as a catch-all power. And after that probably lumenomancy.

Ever played Final Fantasy series? If yes, then what was your favorite?
You know, I haven't. I really should.

Your motivation during wars?
To push my characters as hard as they can be pushed.

Well that's all for now. I'll be back. (Terminator reference >:3)
*Cues Star Wars music*

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 5/29/2012 23:26:11 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 35
5/29/2012 21:51:31   
Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

So, I had a bunch of questions, but I ran them through the Bad Translator. What I want you to do is to answer the questions, but run your answers through the Bad Translator again, so that we're speaking the same language. (For best results, run all your answers through at the same time.)
For this reason. It is a good idea.

Put the salt, please?
This will add two for the road.

The mixture of milk and dairy product fromages?
Combination of characters beat the cheese, earthquake

No not yet.
Is the future.

If the Ribbon is Telbod?
Gay play. [>.>]

Can you give me about the United States, Romney empty?
No, the economic difficulties of United States and Romania.

I'm talking about?
Infant mortality or death?

Yoda bus?
Nice, the President is desirable.

Some really poignant stuff in there. Thanks for that.

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 5/29/2012 23:39:51 >
AQ  Post #: 36
5/30/2012 13:28:43   
battlemaster25

Hi.
Hi.

What's your favorite quest in AQ?
Hm... interesting. Probably the Essence Dragons.

What is the first rule of Fight Club?
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Wait... yeah, that's it.

Which do you like better: Falerin's normal suit, or Ardendor's red version?
The normal one. See the above question re: Ryuusei vs. Falerin.

How much torture have you endured thus far?
Too much for any person to endure and keep their sanity. *wide grin*

Why are all of my questions crap?
Don't be so hard on yourself.

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 5/30/2012 21:24:24 >
AQ  Post #: 37
5/31/2012 12:30:08   
big E

Hey, Nex! Congratz on your reAKification!
Well thanks!

How's my newly invented word? Kewl or or just plain confuzzling?
'Salright.

Funny thing, this is my first post in several weeks - exam period, y'know... - and the first thread I'm reading is about another person returning. Coincidence? Or merely the first in a long chain of bizarre events diabolically plotted by an unknown, all-encompassing entity?
The latter. But the entity isn't unknown, it's me. And I might as well tell you that the chain of events ends with you giving me all your money. You can't avoid it, you know.

Speaking of all-encompassing entities... who's most likely to threaten to take over Lore - Twig or Squee?
Probably Twig. He is The Devourer, after all.

What's your favorite outside reference in AQ?
Hmm... the 42 Door is pretty good.

Favorite Giftbox item ever?
IceFall. One of my proudest rares.

What Rare items, one from each category, would you buy if you had a one-time chance to do so?
Weapon: Krieger Blade.
Armor: Carnax Knight.
Spell: PowerWord Whoops.
Shield: Cheese. Or Pathos.
Misc.: Azru Stone Gen. 1
Pet: I have the best rare pet ever--the Bobble Devourer. :3 But I'd probably buy the Bungles I stupidly sold.

What AQ monster do you hate the most and why?
I really dislike Darksteel Knights. Irritating, tanky, boring fights. Same with Dune Golems, but they're not tanky... just irritating and boring.

If some part of AQ was made into a movie, what NPC would you like to play? (Apart from your own character, obviously...)
Ryuusei! I grow a badass five o'clock shadow, and I love suits.

Whose philosophy about the meaning of life do you agree the most with?
Besides Douglas Adams'? Probably my own secret one. You might find it out after you give me all your money.

Let's see... that's 9 questions. I'm too tired to come up with a tenth one. Can you do it for me? Oh wait... nevermind... :-P
No! So there. >:D

Again, congratulations! See ya around! ^_^
See you!

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 5/31/2012 16:30:53 >
AQ  Post #: 38
5/31/2012 13:00:51   
dragons are emo

(person apears from a burger king in a purple hood)
do you prefer blood sucking leeches or werewolves
Werewolves. Leeches are gross.

what is you favorite colour
Grey. If you don't accept that as a color, then purple.

if you were in a zombie apocolypse what would you do(at least i didnt ask what is you faavorite cupcake)
Find an isolated house on high ground, stock up on supplies, and wait out the initial waves. After they died down I'd head to the nearest big city, carefully exterminate all the zombies in it, and claim it as my playground.

who is skak and why is there dungions for ak as well as shakles
Skakk is the head moderator for this board--my boss, basically. All ArchKnights are put in dungeons where they are shackled to computers and forced to work the boards for eternity.

also why did you chose nex as your gamertag(or whatever its called)
That's a question you only get the answer to if you can answer it yourself.

that is all
Good day.

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 5/31/2012 16:47:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
6/1/2012 9:58:01   
Grixus Faldor

Ah, bonsoir mon frere! (I think I got that right, my French is rusty so pardon :P)
As long as you're in a time zone where it was indeed the soir when you typed this, yep, you're right!

Prithee, friend, divulge the methods used in your unbinding and reshackling? Is it a painful transition?
No no, not at all! I was simply too busy to uphold my duties. I am no longer too busy. It was quite easy.

I trust you kept your old warmers, if not, I have some *holds shackle warmers*
Oh thank you. These will surely come in handy as extra sustenance. They don't feed us much in these dungeons.

What's the food like?
A few bran flakes a day, plus whatever rats you can catch.

On a serious note, what is your favourite AdventureQuest event?
I've been going with Div/0, and I think I'll stick with that. Though the recent shadow war was nothing at which to scoff.

What is your favourite location?
Real life? Manhattan. In-game? Probably Falerin's library or the HoM.

Finally, who is your favourite villain of all time?
Hmm. Does The'Galin count? He's not actually a villain, but we thought he was for such a long time that it was an amazing revelation when we realized he was on the universe's side.

Farewell, welcome back and best of luck!
Adieu, thank you, and thank you!

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 6/1/2012 13:35:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
6/1/2012 10:38:00   
Sebastianthefrog

Absolute pleasure to meet your acquantince, I'm Sebastian, and I'm realtivly new to the forums.
It's a pleasure, Sebastian! Welcome.

I remember seeing you with that title before you became an AK? Dystopian gentleman? How did you get that?
I've been an AK before--this is my second stint. Ex-AKs get to keep avatar/title privileges, so I kept mine.

Do you derive any pleasure from the power that being an AK gives you? Apologies if you find this insulting, I'm genuinely curious.
Uh... it's a bit of an odd question. No, the physical act of editing your post doesn't give me pleasure, but it's nice to be able to keep the forums clean and safe.

Coming from someone who's all time war record is 110, which I am immensely proud of, what motivates you?
The knowledge that I can help Lore in a very significant way. With a powerful character and enough time and dedication, it's only moderately difficult to get upwards of a thousand kills. Keep working at it!

You can have any promised release out tommorow at outstanding quality. Only one. Go.
ArchMage!

Favorite book.

Thanks an awful lot for responding, I will see you around.
My pleasure. See you!

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 6/1/2012 13:38:45 >
Post #: 41
6/1/2012 22:57:59   
neoblader

Dear sir, congrats on the return.
Thank you, kind sir!

I'm just gonna ask some questions for a guy who clearly using a skyboy type of style but i much rather be using a (pardon my phasing) a magic 1/3 and power 2/3 style or as i call it a magic knight style
Alrighty.

1) What is your thoughts on my current stat set (see below)
Lv: 82
Str: 35
Dex: 45
Int: 45
End: 55
Cha: 45
Luk: 35
Not so good. You always want to focus your stats in one or two things to begin with, and then branch out as you go. It seems like you're looking to play an Annihilator Mage character, which looks like this:
STR: 100
DEX: 200
INT: 200
END: 0
CHA: 0
LUK: 200

But that's a fairly advanced experimental build, so I recommend going for a Pure or Beast build right now. See the relevant Guides, or post a rating request in Q&A for more details.

2) Do you think my main armors of Graceful Dracopyre and ice might ultraguardian plate, is only holding my growth as a guardian by depending on their high damage count as my main source of beat down along with the ice BoA as a backup; all while, negecting my other armors of Loco Costume and Corrupted armor of awe be nelgected.
I don't entirely understand the question... but no, you should have more armors. Q&A should help with that.

3) As a semi newbie to AQ, do you think I'm doing well for myself or do you see i camed just in time to repuest help from a vet like yourself?
As long as you're having fun, you're doing well for yourself. There's always room for improvement, though.

4) If you look on my AQ charater page, do you feel I got a good set for my taste of high damage output and good defense?
I'm not really sure. But "high damage output and good defense" is pretty much what everyone wants. :P

5) Do you think being a "jack of all trades" (class wh... errrr... master) has weaken my spread of stats?
Yes, definitively so. That's basically how stats work.

6) Do you think that undead gunslinger armor is good for a water armor, and damage blaster?
Yes.

7) What you thoughts on the most important stat?
Depends entirely on the class. For a Mage it's INT, for a Warrior it's STR, etc.

8) Any thoughts on beating the dreaded vampric foe known as vamp apdet?
Lots and lots of damage. Wizard Robes help.

9) Do you think quests or random battles are better training?
Essence Dragons are by far the best farming for non-capped players, but you need a sturdy set of equipment for each element before you take them on.

10) Are you happy to know that, someone is asking for your advice on AQ?
*shrug* Sure!

That's 10 questions, so thanks for helping, see ya around. and congratz on your return again.
No problem. See you!

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 6/3/2012 13:21:04 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 42
6/2/2012 11:51:18   
Shadow Genesis

Hey Nex
Hey there.

So seeing as this is a return AKship, when did you first acquire it?
November of '09.

Why did you lose it?
I retired, as I was too busy with school.

How did you re-acquire it?
I PM'ed Scakk telling him that I was ready to return if my help was needed.

Will this affect your warmonging?
Nope!

Any tips for us regular, boring non-AK players? :P
None that I wouldn't have given before.

That's all for me. Congrats Nex!
Thanks!

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 6/3/2012 13:23:08 >
AQ  Post #: 43
6/2/2012 13:16:50   

I never thought I would live to be able to post in a new MtAK thread.
Oh? Why's that?
Because no one was MtAK ing really. Only one person I remember.

I'm back too, my friend. Do you remember me?
Your name is familiar, yeah. Wonder why. :P
I don't know either. Do you realise that your colour has a special number >:D

Good. I don't care about your answer, because I remember you.
I'm glad!
What trickery is this?

I'm also horribly outdated.
I see.
That confirms the fact that you are in no way shape or form blind.

Do you like pie?
'S'alright. *hides from Moogle*
If I only knew what that was.

Music?
Mostly indie/alt rock.
Choose a number for variable "a" "b" "c".

Pets? I take an interest in fish, by far the most diverse and complicated pet to have.
I used to be a dog person, until my house was filled with them. Now I'm more of a cat guy.
Your house shall be filled with them soon enough....

Books? Re reading HH guide to the galaxy
Good choice. I'm in the middle of a few things right now--The Devil in the White City, 1Q84, The Master and Margarita, and Ulysses on audiobook.
1084? Sounds like 1 character away from a more known book. Again, do you know what colour number you are using?

@^@
___

&.&
Now go answer RC's questions. I command thou.

< Message edited by 1337 -- 6/5/2012 11:49:21 >
Post #: 44
6/2/2012 21:37:19   
kittycat

Hey!
Hi!

Thank you for Returning!
My pleasure.

Let me toy with your mind.
Go.

Would you rather summon a bunch of rocks to a fire or a jet of dirt to a fire? (This isn't a really good question.)
I... don't even know what it means.

Let's say you met kittycat in a stranded island, and he asks you for help. You said yes, and right when you said yes, he wants you to help him make meteors and atomic fires to destroy the world. Since you said yes, what would you do?
Probably renege.

Blue or Purple?
Purple.

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 6/3/2012 13:28:43 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 45
6/2/2012 22:10:04   
dethhollow

1. Your stranded on an island and have to choose between a lifetime supply of play-dough or a lifetime supply of duck tape. Which one do you go with?
The duct tape. I can't imagine how i would make use of play-doh.

2. How do you propperly ride a battle narwhale?
Hire a Sarkanian saddler.

3. What would happen if you turned into a Smurf and a Hulk at the same time?
You'd be an average-sized aquamarine man.

4. You have a time machine, when and where do you go? (Either in AQ or real life)
Real life: Ancient Greece, the Enlightenment in Europe, and 1900s New York. In AQ, I'd see the classics I missed--the Great Fire War, the Carnax Saga, etc.

5. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?
Telekinesis would be pretty darn cool, if only because of how much you can do with it. Watch Chronicle to see what I mean.

6. Vampires or Werewolves?
Vampires.

7. Penguins have grown thumbs and are attacking mankind! What weapon do you chose to defend your home?
Thumbscrews!

8. Is it Chuck Norris, or Chuck Testa?
Chuck Berry!

9. If Jimmy cracked corn and nobody cares, why does he keep doing it?
He probably likes cracked corn.

10. Cats always land on thier feet.... So what happens if you tape two cats together (back to back) and drop them?
You get dirt on the buttered side of your toast.

Welcome back, by the way!
Thanks!

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 6/3/2012 13:33:05 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 46
6/3/2012 14:49:02   
Sir Perfect Socks

Hello.
Hey.

I couln't resists the urge to ask you more questions, sorry. >:3
Let the questioning begin (Again)!
Why you...!

1. What is your favorite movie?
Ink. It's awesome, and on both Hulu and Netflix. Check it out.

2. What is the last movie you saw in the Theatre?
The Avengers. :D

3. What is your favorite meal?
Fresh Maine lobster, probably.

9. I guess it is a Happy Meal.. Am I right? xD
You couldn't be more wrong.

4. Would you rather walk on shoes without socks or on socks without shoes?
Ew. Socks without shoes. Can't sweat on fine leather.

5. Favorite number?
1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34

6. What is your favorite animal?
Tough one. Probably cats. I've been trying to figure out what my patronus is for a while.

7. How long can you hold your breath?
I... don't know. Upwards of three minutes, probably.

8. Can you cook 1-minute rice faster than 1 minute?
I highly doubt it.
If yes, Congratulations! You are AE's new MasterChef!!
Oh. Pity. That title is somewhere in the 10th percentile of things I wanted to have.
Here's a Chef Tophat for you *Hands you a folded newspaper*
...Ah. Tasteless, no? I much prefer my own, thank you.

Hmm.. Can't come up with more questions.. I guess you are free to go now :P
And I thank you kindly.

Anyways, Goodluck once again
*deep bow* The pleasure is mine, sir.

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 6/6/2012 0:44:04 >
AQ  Post #: 47
6/5/2012 21:27:44   
Evo
Crazy Rare Hunter

Well hello there.
Why hello!

Welcome back! I've followed suit and made another return to action so now we get to work together again ;-)
Welcome yourself! It's good to see an old member of the team return.

No questions from me , just wanted to welcome you back. Cya on IRC
Thank you! See you there.

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 6/6/2012 0:49:08 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 48
6/6/2012 15:12:57   
xehanort

Hello there.
Hello!

1) Do you know what kind of creature a Nimmy is?
Nope.

2) NIGHT FURY! GET DOWN!
Augh

3) The Great Serpent (AKA, giant OP snake that makes Carnax look like a newb) comes for you, what do you do?
Prostrate myself and hope.

4) DARKNESS! DARKNESS DARKNESS! DARKNESS! DARKNESS DARKNESS DARKNESS! DARKNEEEEEES!!! DARKNESS!
Light! Light! Light!

5) You are beset upon by time-traveling trolls, what do you do?
Trolls are smart enough to figure out time travel in the future? We're all doomed. I let them kill me to spare me from that destiny.

6) Do you have any pets?
Three dogs, a cat, and three horses.

7) Something is not right here, what's wrong?
Something!

8) Problem, u mad?
No. You?

9) Oh lords no, the trolls have body-snatched me, HELP!...U mad bro?
I'm sorry. It had to happen.

10) [Random gibberish] U mad? [More gibberish] GET OUT OF MY BODY! [Even more gibberish] Problem? U mad?
Nope, just a bit confused.

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 6/7/2012 1:10:11 >
AQ DF  Post #: 49
6/7/2012 22:27:26   

quote:

1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34

Fibinachi FTW....
one more....
*Fibonacci. But yes.

If you had just been teleported inside your parents/elders house with EVERYTHING you are touching in the middle of the dining room table, how screwed are you?
Desk, chair comp etc.?
Uhh. Let's see. Touching with skin? If so, then just my computer, my clothes, and the floor. ...The floor might be tough.

< Message edited by Nex del Vida -- 6/8/2012 1:15:57 >
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= The Gentleman Returns
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition