Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

What're your most hated classes?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What're your most hated classes?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2012 6:32:16   
Khannibal

I currently despise Blood Mages, loads of strength, low stats in everything else and massive unblockable strength based skills, it requires so little skill but does so well.

What about you?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/13/2012 6:35:25   
Blaze The Aion Ender

i would like to point out that you can block bludgeon
my most hated class is bloodmage aswell, but all ive been facing is lvl 34s with it

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/13/2012 6:45:09   
Oba

BloodMages and Cyper Hunters. Bloodmages with their massive str and hp regain and CH's with their tanking and static charge... AH!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/13/2012 6:45:34   
MrBones

Hating leads nowhere.

Game is not fun anymore ? Why don't you step out side for a moment and enjoy a breath of fresh air.
Epic  Post #: 4
7/13/2012 6:54:37   
Khannibal

Cool story MrBones, you seem well travelled and under the assumption that that's what I was getting at.

Needless to say, you're wrong, now get back under your bridge.

I've been out all week, I come in to start a topic open to the public, if you feel that represents my feelings for the game in general I suggest we both go and frollick in the sun together.

On topic, yeah Bludgeon is blockable but with about 60 dex they never miss really, and their primary does a good chunk of damage too, but i'd like to point out Deadly aim and sidearms counting as unblockable, deflectable, yeah, but unblockable.

That's my opinion anyway, it's the epitomy of a no skill quick kill build.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/13/2012 7:09:59   
Blaze The Aion Ender

It's main build is strength
I've used strength-tech and support build with it
It's got plenty of strategy, most people just don't try it
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/13/2012 7:12:20   
charwelly

tech mage even though I don't vs many I still despise of them with malf then plasma
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/13/2012 7:31:19   
DestruRaGe

BHs. Man that smoke...

Epic  Post #: 8
7/13/2012 7:33:27   
Drianx

quote:

it's the epitomy of a no skill quick kill build

Sadly this has turned into a virtue lately in EpicDuel.

Cheap pattern quick kill builds are largely preferred, for reasons like war hero achievement, daily 1v1 achievement, faction wins, more tokens and so on.

Being skilled and winning slowly gets you nowhere. Population is already too high for skilled people to be unanimously renown. It all has become wins, wins, more wins.

Quantity beats quality.

< Message edited by Drianx -- 7/13/2012 7:54:00 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
7/13/2012 10:31:42   
rej

Blood Mages. You really don't have a chance against them unless you manage to block or deflect one of their 50-damage hits.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
7/13/2012 10:46:28   
AztecFighter

@above true but i only blocked bludgeon once but still died ><
DF Epic  Post #: 11
7/13/2012 11:09:01   
helloguy

Any and all that can come up with there own build and isn't of one's own creation
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/13/2012 11:13:41   
Guppy

I'm also going to also have to go with Blood Mages. No chance unless you block a Strike and/or a Bludgeon.
Post #: 13
7/13/2012 11:33:50   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Firstly, this topic is focusing on negatives and what everyone dislikes, which isn't really a positive topic for the community to be discussing.

Secondly, this is purely going to revolve around players listing balance issues with the classes they dislike, and what they want changing. Due to this, I'm locking this up, and going to direct you all to the Balance Discussion topic, where you can discuss all balance issues you want, and have the chance to get them changed!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What're your most hated classes?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition