Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: what do you think about ED's 100% prize?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: what do you think about ED's 100% prize?
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/19/2012 10:50:41   
comicalbikers fan

Ouch to the guy just bought one

< Message edited by comicalbikers fan -- 10/19/2012 10:55:21 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 51
10/19/2012 10:53:47   
VIX

I like the reward, but something didn't like it was the design of the bike it's not so cool but not bad still a cool gift. but wondering if devs can make it looks better.
Epic  Post #: 52
10/19/2012 11:09:16   
midnight assassin

Tbh I bought my first bike last week and I'm a bit disappointed the fact that I wasted credits but the same time the fact that everyone gets a new bike. I love the design except the wheels. Also I'm very disappointed the way some variums react on the new bike.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
10/19/2012 11:14:23   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@vix and anyone else who hates the bike art out there: seriously unless you guys could draw a better bike and have better skills than the devs then you should stop complaining about the art. because if u say it is ugly or not looking so good i suppose you think you can do a better one.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
10/19/2012 11:21:30   
VIX

@TRizZzCENTRINO, this thread is to complain about the prize i think , and tbh it's not anyone's job to draw\do a better bike. they have done tons of awesome bikes and really looking good,i didn't say it's soo ugly but comparing to other bikes it's not better then the old ones.

im not saying i don't appreciate their hard work , ofc i appreciate their work and everything they have done but they can do better design for this bike.

Thanks for understanding.
Epic  Post #: 55
10/19/2012 11:32:28   
Ranloth
Banned

Everyone has different taste, what's bad to you may be good for someone else. If they change it, they'll please you and disappoint others because of the change in design. There will be always someone hating on an item because it doesn't suit them or such, they can't please everyone.

And no VIX, this thread is NOT to complain about the prize. You can point out the flaws it may have but complaining is a no. This thread is for our views on it, not to point out bad things. Constructive criticism usually covers good and bad points, complaining is just bad points that are put bluntly into a post.

@midnight assassin
Weren't we all in that situation? <.< I bought Charfade's Cruiser and next week, I was told that Founder Bike will be released.. So that's 30K Credits behind and it was only a bit over a week difference so sucks but you can always get 1/2 price back.
AQ Epic  Post #: 56
10/19/2012 11:42:24   
VIX

@Trans, the title is " what do you think about ED's 100% prize? " i think it's enough to explain that people can complain and say if they liked the reward or not and why not. and what i said wasn't really so bad, i said it's cool reward cuz it's a " bike " but the design isn't any better then the old bikes before. i think i've been playing ED since 3 years ago or more and i can see if they doing better bikes then before or not. im not saying they are bad, but pointing saying about how the bike looks like it may help them next time to pay attention on bike designs. that's all what i meant with what i said.

< Message edited by VIX -- 10/19/2012 11:45:49 >
Epic  Post #: 57
10/19/2012 11:50:04   
comicalbikers fan

@VIX, I agree with you.
I like it but sure its not exactly the best bike thats been created but its nice anyways.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 58
10/19/2012 12:42:32   
SouL Prisoner

The prize is simply great , but I wish if these rules followed it , it would be nice and fair ... To all hard working and old players ...

Rules : must be lvl 30 to b able to claim the prize , with at least 2000 war points.... This way the low level players , who helped ED in no way , nor the game nor the war , would not.b able to get the bike ... It would been better , if every one worked little hard to get it ... Coz now , it's kinda lost its value ..... Comicalbiker has it and a noob at lvl 0 has it .... Logic ???
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
10/19/2012 12:43:27   
ZamuelNow
Constructive

From a general AE War perspective I think there should have been a War wave requirement but not a level requirement. However, it depends on if it is considered a reward for the War or just generally a 10th anniversary gift. Far less of a concern if it's the latter. Don't quite like the design but there's a sizable amount of "It's the thought that counts" so not complaining, especially since I'm not a regular here. Though it would feel a little more appropriate if it was more business executive themed than dragon themed.
DF MQ  Post #: 60
10/19/2012 12:44:28   
Darkwing

@ SOul so every player under level 30 should get nothing? they helped in the war too, it's not like only level 30+ could fight in the war. maybe they did more points then lvl 35s.

< Message edited by Darkwing -- 10/19/2012 12:45:46 >
Post #: 61
10/19/2012 12:48:22   
Ranloth
Banned

And it'd be absurd and kinda pointless. In ALL AE games, you can still get the rewards after the war is done even if you didn't contribute. Contributing a lot means nothing, you just helped more not a big advantage over others, get used to the war system since it's nothing new in other AE games and players don't moan.
Lvl 30+ are minority in ED, get it in your head. Majority is below L30 and you want reward for yourself because you believe it's just L30+ helping? No. People look at the bike or the wheels - it's all about AE's anniversary NOT to get a reward to suit just you. You're missing the whole point of the reward and anniversary. <_< >_>
AQ Epic  Post #: 62
10/19/2012 12:55:39   
SouL Prisoner

If u put the anniversary way , it fits but , to war side .....

Idk. , it should have some how been more logical .... A new player.has it and a founder has it to .... ???? The whole prize thingy was to appreciate the player , old , supporting players .....

Anyways .... I don't mind either way :D.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
10/19/2012 12:56:58   
Thylek Shran

quote:

@vix and anyone else who hates the bike art out there: seriously unless you guys could draw a better bike and have better skills than the devs then you should stop complaining about the art. because if u say it is ugly or not looking so good i suppose you think you can do a better one.

Just because we donīt draw a better bike critic is not allowed ?
I am pretty sure that some here can draw a better bike but that
is out of discussion and not the point. Its not our job to draw
bikes because we are the players and not the dev team.

< Message edited by Thylek Shran -- 10/19/2012 12:57:09 >

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 64
10/19/2012 12:58:15   
Ranloth
Banned

The reward was meant to be for everyone being here at the anniversary. It's 10th anniversary for AE so they want to reward all the players participating in it, not pick 'em apart and say yes to x and no to y. Besides bike is a fad, people will use other ones as they will come out or get repetitive, that's all.
AQ Epic  Post #: 65
10/19/2012 13:00:20   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@thylek "If you want something done right, then do it yourself." AKA, quit complaining about something that's free and you didn't have to work for unless you can do it better yourself.

The bike is free and gives no advantages to players nor is it limited to anyone. We would've complained if it were a weapon because it wouldn't be strong enough for such a rare item and that everyone would have it anyways. Plus we would, without a doubt, complain about the stats. It's impossible to claim otherwise because a Caster TM will not get a use out of a weapon that's great Strength builds nor do Str users get an advantage from support weapons. Someone WOULD complain about the stats.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
10/19/2012 13:14:49   
RyIke

@Mallet
While you are correct, in terms of no advantage to any players ie a weapon that would cost credits and or varium to enhance, I would have liked an achievement. Now i am not saying i am in anyways ungrateful for the bike since it is better than nothing at all, i would of preferred an achievement of some sorts. Ah well that's just my 2 cents.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
10/19/2012 13:21:04   
The Moron Merc

well... I regret buying the dage's blood rider.
I'm ''ok'' with the free bike for everyone... it's about time non-variums gets a cool bike

edit: but seriously, I think they should update the anniv shop... like you get to use the points you EARNED to buy a cheevo, weapon or a cooler bike? xD

< Message edited by The Moron Merc -- 10/19/2012 13:23:23 >
Post #: 68
10/19/2012 13:27:06   
Ranloth
Banned

I would be fine if War Points were redeemable for a cheevo that you could pick. So if you pick 200 Points cheevo, it'll take the points off you. If there's 5K one, then you use 5K War Points to redeem the cheevo so you'd aim for the top one when redeeming (and you can own just one).
AQ Epic  Post #: 69
10/19/2012 13:30:02   
RyIke

@Trans
That sounds like a great idea, but i doubt it would be implemented but who am i to say.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
10/19/2012 13:42:24   
Ranloth
Banned

Well it's good enough to reward the warmongers. While reward is for everyone, those who contributed more would get better achievement. So pretty much the same as how War System works but kinda different in this case. ^^
AQ Epic  Post #: 71
10/19/2012 14:08:43   
D.v.D.

Do not fret; I feel there will be more rewards coming.
Also, server shutting down in 5 minutes for update
AQ Epic  Post #: 72
10/19/2012 14:10:04   
The Moron Merc

check nightwraith's twitter... that's been suggested 3 days ago I think

EDIT: UPDATE!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOT

< Message edited by The Moron Merc -- 10/19/2012 14:11:55 >
Post #: 73
10/19/2012 14:15:45   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

Charfade @Charfade
EpicDuel Release time early? why yes! Special reward common your way for defeating the Chairman!

Just sayin'.
AQ Epic  Post #: 74
10/19/2012 14:39:58   
D.v.D.

new mwissions at the chairman

Kimberly selling her axes
both credits and varium option
9000 credit and 995 var or 30,00 credit
35 dmg, 9 slots

stats :
PHY ENG
10 str 6str
6 dex 10 dex
6 tech 8 tech
6 sup 4 sup

< Message edited by D.v.D. -- 10/19/2012 14:44:32 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: what do you think about ED's 100% prize?
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition