Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: what do you think about ED's 100% prize?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: what do you think about ED's 100% prize?
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/19/2012 16:55:41   
Lord Machaar

I would prefer to get that kimberly axe than that goofy bike...

My opinion anyways!

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 10/19/2012 16:56:40 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 76
10/20/2012 14:41:01   
One Winged Angel1357

My biggest beef with the bike is the hubcaps. Throwing the cheevo on the wheels seems like a bit of overkill to me and personally I think they would have looked better if they kept the bone theme going throughout the entire bike
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 77
10/20/2012 16:09:28   
Thylek Shran

quote:

@thylek "If you want something done right, then do it yourself." AKA, quit complaining about something that's free and you didn't have to work for unless you can do it better yourself.

The bike is free and gives no advantages to players nor is it limited to anyone. We would've complained if it were a weapon because it wouldn't be strong enough for such a rare item and that everyone would have it anyways. Plus we would, without a doubt, complain about the stats. It's impossible to claim otherwise because a Caster TM will not get a use out of a weapon that's great Strength builds nor do Str users get an advantage from support weapons. Someone WOULD complain about the stats.

@ND Mallet

Im not impressed by your killer phrases and I am not complaining.
Some of us are criticizing the free bike and thats called freedom of speech.
Even when its free everybody may criticize it. Giving out something for
free cannot mute the people. Or would you be silence and thankfull if
someone would smack your face for free ? That would be the behaviour
in a dictatorship and I hope that you donīt life in one.

Its important to communicate to solve and prevent problems.
Something that you want to prevent ND Mallet.

Alot players think that the free bike is ugly and I agree with them.
This is my opinion which you canīt change. I dont have to do it better.
I could name you reasons but they are not important.

The bike is a fail not only for the design. It also produces much lag
because every noob now uses this bike and you dont see much
characters without a bike anymore. I also think that its not a good
idea to reward noobs with a free bike because alot players had worked
very hard to finaly be able to buy a vehicle beside all the other more
needed equipment. So it was also a status symbol for the invested time
and support into EpicDuel. I see the difficulties to release a special gift
that should be awarded to all players without bringing chaos into the
game balance. A headstyle or a pet would had been the better option
imo. I bet that there was a hot discussion about this in the Secret
Underground Lab.

< Message edited by Thylek Shran -- 10/20/2012 16:28:18 >

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 78
10/20/2012 16:47:17   
Vypie

Hum... an hairstyle would have been great! you could show it in battle, without it being a +power item.
A bike for every single player in the screen does cause an increase in lag, even in the lowest settings. And i find it harder to click on specific players when they are all mounted on top of eachother.

It would have to be cool enough for people wanting to wear it, of course.
Epic  Post #: 79
10/20/2012 17:10:47   
Mother1

While I do like the prize my only complaint is rarity score. It is an ultra rare item yet it only has a rarity score of 2200? Other then the founder bike every other ultra rare item has a rarity score of 3600 and there are even regular rare items that are worth more then the bike. But other then that it is still cool.
Epic  Post #: 80
10/20/2012 17:16:28   
laguna blade

It is ultra coz only available in short time and its rarity only coz it is free to all. Thats my opinion
Epic  Post #: 81
10/20/2012 18:48:30   
Renegade Reaper

i would have preferred a % of my points be converted into cheevo points. that would have been legen wait for it....... DARY!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
10/24/2012 8:38:01   
VIX

I Definitely Agree with Thylek Shran 100% with all what he said.

Giving prizes like : 50.000-100.000-200.000 or any amount of Credits or 1500-2500 Varium or an Ultra Rare item would be better tons of times then a Bike that cause HUGE lag and giving a bike like this to all people is pretty much unfair , lvl 1 who didn't even bother doing 1 win in the EbilWar and getting a free bike...

What i saw on Twitter was Titan saying " We have a specialreward for you! " i think SpecialWord should be like....something really amazing. But when we saw the reward it was.. a bike that all players are able to get it even those players who didn't even bother participating in the Ebilwar and the Designs of the bike isn't really something special or amazing.

I hope Next time Devs pay attention on those stuff, if this happens again then what's the point of participating and working hard in every war if noobs ( lvl 1 ) gets free rewards without participating in war..

well just saying my opinion.!

have a nice day

-VIX

< Message edited by VIX -- 10/24/2012 8:42:20 >
Epic  Post #: 83
10/24/2012 8:41:05   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@VIX Technically the Bike is more the anniversary gift so it wouldn't make sense to limit to a select few high level war players. Like others have said, the bike will decline in appearance over time. The war rewards was the free varium, some missions and some of Kimberly's stuff. Also, in all the other AE games, the rewards are open to everyone regardless of who helps or not.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
10/24/2012 8:48:58   
VIX

@The ND Mallet Guy ,The bike wasn't really a gift cuz it was ED's Anniversary. The Bike was the Prize of Ebilwar ( War ) . and Lvl 1 getting it for free wouldn't be fair to all people who worked hard in the war.Anniversary gift was " a Cheevo Rated " 0 Points ". i don't mind with cheevo.

but about That bike i mind, many people did more then 50.000 Points and working very hard to see this prize or to get this reward, and in the end a lvl 1 who didn't do 1 point in ebilwar got the prize.if that then what's the point of playing\participating in Wars in ED if people who don't participate getting free reward and they just sitting waiting for the war to end..

* We're Just Discussing * Im not Flaming or saying anything agains't anyone, im trying to understand atleast why the reward of ebilwar is free for all people.

< Message edited by VIX -- 10/24/2012 8:52:12 >
Epic  Post #: 85
10/24/2012 8:52:35   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@vix You did get an award for playing in the war. You got free varium. And if the bike wasn't the Anniversary gift along with the cheevo then why is it the "Ten Year Titan" and is designed after the AE logo?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
10/24/2012 8:58:45   
8x

Free Varium and Kimberly's Inventory were the rewards for high level ED war players, the bike was for every single player with ED account and was a gift from AE.
Epic  Post #: 87
10/24/2012 9:02:23   
VIX

@The ND Mallet Guy, So EbilWar Reward was Bike? Cuz it was ED anniversary? if yes then it's really weird.. What's the point of playing EbilWar if the reward is something that isn't related to Ebilwar Reward...

< Message edited by VIX -- 10/24/2012 9:38:36 >
Epic  Post #: 88
10/24/2012 9:27:19   
Unknown Menace

^
AE set up the event 'Ebilwar' for their anniversary. The bike is a gift to everybody. AE -> ED -> Ebilwar -> Bike = Dragon = AE (logo). People who did partcipate alot got varium as bonus gift and next to that you already get alot of easy earned tokens, credits and chairman bux. Which you can consider also rewards for people that fought alot.

As for the bikes look, it's hard to make everything turn from organic looking into robotic looking. Really hard.

Edit@below
How could i have forgotten the achievment... *facepalm*

< Message edited by Unknown Menace -- 10/24/2012 10:43:38 >
Epic  Post #: 89
10/24/2012 9:33:50   
MirageD

i think the bike was a reward for the AE war against EbilCorp......it's what you got when you clicked on the receive war prize button..wasn't it?...the varium was also a war prize as well and the beat the general achievement.....i think the 10th anniversary cheevo was the anniversary award

< Message edited by MirageD -- 10/24/2012 9:36:13 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 90
10/24/2012 9:39:30   
VIX

Alright Thanks for explaining. ^_^
Epic  Post #: 91
10/24/2012 11:03:19   
midnight assassin

Ok lets play guessing game for the cheevo. 1010 rp.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 92
10/24/2012 11:56:35   
Rayman
Banned

quote:

1010 rp

Wow No, I think that 3k+ is Fine.
AQW Epic  Post #: 93
10/24/2012 16:59:09   
VIX

i think it's 6000 xD since it's ED Anniversary so it should be something special
Epic  Post #: 94
10/28/2012 18:50:05   
King Helios

The bike's wheels changed; does it look better now?
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
10/28/2012 19:20:51   
l Chop Suey l

I thought the cheevo should be around 3,000-5,000 but 1010 rp is pretty low but I understand 1010 is the 10th anniversary xD
Devs always based the numbers on the events I will always remember that!

< Message edited by l Chop Suey l -- 10/28/2012 19:21:10 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 96
10/28/2012 21:13:45   
Jekyll

It has been 175 wins against Snork with NO DROP. If this is the way the devs intend to reward their most loyal players, I am truly and utterly disappointed. What a pity.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 97
10/30/2012 13:19:52   
Liz Vicious

I didn't play during the war. Did briefly log in to pick up the 10th anniversary badge so that's all well and good. Seen the bike, I'm afraid I don't like it so, from a personal perspective no loss there then.
Post #: 98
10/30/2012 13:26:19   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

The bike is ok! Atleast its free
Yey!
I like it!

Epic  Post #: 99
10/30/2012 13:27:43   
Baydraze

@ Jekyll I know how you feel man. 240 wins and nothing:/
Keep trying. If you don't get before snork won't drop u should be furious like me xD
But keep trying, I am especially angry about the fact that many ppl dropped at the beginning at few tries.
Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: what do you think about ED's 100% prize?
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition