Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= December 18, 2012 - Omega Mission

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= December 18, 2012 - Omega Mission
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/19/2012 0:15:12   
Rayman
Banned

quote:

December 18, 2012
Omega Mission
Omega is almost here! Can you feeeeeel it? We've been working tirelessly to bring you the highly anticipated Omega update and everything is really coming together. As I type this, Titan and Rabblefroth are working furiously along with our equally hard-working testers to troubleshoot the newly reconstructed battle engine. The statting system is looking really promising, and allows for extraordinary flexibility with your gear loadout.

Be sure to view our development on The Official EpicDuel Youtube Channel:

Pricing Reshuffle

One new feature you may notice in Omega is that many items have credit OR Varium options, both to purchase and to upgrade. In order to emphasize credits as an effort currency and Varium as a convenience currency, some credit prices will be increasing. However, this is balanced by the fact that you can still upgrade your existing weapons for a credit fee that would be less than purchasing and unlocking a new set of level-cap gear. Also, with unlimited NPC battles, farming for credits will be a much less painful endeavor.

Mission Guide

Hi there, EpicDuelists - there's a ton of new missions for your playing pleasure. Alydriah has returned to Frysteland and her capture of the Krampus Shaman Aldhagrimm has forced the Krampus and sympathetic Legion forces in Frysteland to join together to drive her out. The main story quest starts with Commander Edgar Boothe (Legion)

and King Alaric (Exile).

Players should report to them to complete the mission “A Frosty Reception” for a Legion Token or Exile Token. This token is your ticket into a class-specific chain. Exiles will turn the Exile Token in to Raymus if they're Bounty Hunters or Cyber Hunters, the Krampus Technician if they're Tech Mages or Blood Mages, and Hank if they're Mercenaries or Tactical Mercenaries. Legion Bounty Hunters and Cyber Hunters should visit Valestra, Tech Mages and Blood Mages should visit Talia, and Mercenaries and Tactical Mercenaries should visit Negawraith to turn in their tokens. For those who want the well-rounded story experience by changing class, Alaric and Boothe have two additional missions that award this token! These all culminate in a single turn-in mission on Rabblefroth, with the same reward for both Legion and Exiles that will conclude part one of this Frysteland saga.

This means that, should you complete this chain 3 times, you'll have extra Misc. items, but fortunately they don't take up space in your inventory.

In addition, there are missions that allow you to train up your Baby Yetis and/or Dark Yetis by giving them a Yeti Growth Serum.

Hulnas the Beast Tamer can train your Baby Yetis into Warrior Yetis, and Ylwa the Beast Rider can train your Warrior Yetis into Omega Yetis. Would you rather have a Dark Baby Yeti? The Arctic Trainer can train your Dark Yetis into Dark Warrior Yetis, and the hard-as-ice Captain Murdoc can train your Dark Warrior Yetis into Dark Omega Yetis. Both can be “convinced” to give you some Omega Yeti Serum as well, if you don't want to go through all the trouble of training them.

I'm very excited about the Omega update! For the first time, there are missions requiring you to turn in multiple disparate objects; that is, turning in different kinds of objects. So, if Hank had a mission asking you to help him out with a mirepoix, you would be required to turn in 2 onions, 1 carrot, and 1 celery in the same mission!

Plus, there's a secret mission. What is it? If I told you that, it wouldn't be a secret! /mysterious

Tags: Omega Cinderella Update NPCs Skills Stats Testing Credits Varium

Tag, no tag-backs! ~Lectrix And Me

< Message edited by SMGS -- 12/20/2012 20:08:14 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/19/2012 0:17:49   
kaiseryeux21

good job devs, 2 thumbs up.
DF Epic  Post #: 2
12/19/2012 0:17:59   
D.v.D.

Plus, there's a secret mission. What is it? If I told you that, it wouldn't be a secret! /mysterious

quote:

Plus, there's a secret mission. What is it? If I told you that, it wouldn't be a secret! /wiki

Fixed.

oh and the Designotes is pretty hard to read with all those bolds...
other than that all good

< Message edited by D.v.D. -- 12/19/2012 0:21:54 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
12/19/2012 0:23:20   
Yo son

Nice! but please, I think the should allow us to choose from either dark yeti or classic yet when we buy the omega packages.

< Message edited by Yo son -- 12/19/2012 0:31:12 >
Post #: 4
12/19/2012 0:26:04   
ReinXI

and still no info on the compensation ._. *nervous* oh well

on a side note looking good! but.. if we want a dark yeti do we have to actually buy yhe base dark yeti or can we evolve a regular yeti into a dark one? just curious
Epic  Post #: 5
12/19/2012 0:26:28   
RageSoul

So the separate item pricing is official after all . Good news for me but also a bad news due to me splashing my Credits to Dragon's Breath + Boosters + retrains due to Boss NPC pwning . Oh well . But another good job , Devs !

AQW Epic  Post #: 6
12/19/2012 0:28:20   
kaiseryeux21

and the missions looks exciting. more rewards means more fun.
DF Epic  Post #: 7
12/19/2012 0:32:14   
Rayman
Banned

Rein: Im sure you can't evolve a White baby yeti into a baby dark yeti. 100% sure.
And why im 100% sure? Because it only say that you can Grow your yeti. (GROW) You cannot grow a White Baby yeti into a Dark baby yeti, It doesn't make sense.

< Message edited by Rayman -- 12/19/2012 12:47:09 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 8
12/19/2012 0:34:32   
Crimson Eagle

@Rein,

I'm pretty sure you can upgrade the base White Yeti into any of the others.
But to be 100% on that, we'll have to wait for Omega!

It also says this:
quote:

In addition, there are missions that allow you to train up your Baby Yetis and/or Dark Yetis by giving them a Yeti Growth Serum.

~Cleany

< Message edited by Mr. Clean XD -- 12/19/2012 0:52:28 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
12/19/2012 0:46:04   
xxmirxx

there not really going into details about pomo like is white yeti same as first war yeti or is it just same as new version and second what are there specials still don't know that.
AQ Epic  Post #: 10
12/19/2012 0:46:40   
ansh0

So does that mean that we will be able to buy Yet's with credits?
Epic  Post #: 11
12/19/2012 0:48:23   
kaiseryeux21

^ not sure.
DF Epic  Post #: 12
12/19/2012 0:49:52   
Crimson Eagle

Why does it have Titans picture at the top?
Cinderella is the person who posted it...
~Cleany
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
12/19/2012 0:57:46   
Rayman
Banned

^
Ok Fixed the Image
quote:

It also says this:
quote:

Edit: And yes they give a Serum thing to make the yeti grow up, But if you give one serum to a white baby yeti it will evolve to a Warrior white yeti not to a dark baby yeti, It just doesn't make Any Sense.

< Message edited by Rayman -- 12/19/2012 0:59:52 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
12/19/2012 1:10:49   
Crimson Eagle

@Rayman,

You would have to transform the White Yeti to a Dark Yeti. (Vice-versa!)
Then from there, you can either make it become a Warrior Yeti or a Dark Warrior Yeti.

If you'd like me to show you proof, Charfade posted that you keep your old Yetis because you can upgrade them to the new Yetis.
~Cleany
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
12/19/2012 1:14:58   
Rayman
Banned

Clean:
She said that thing about keeping the yetis because you will be able to Upgrade the White Baby Yeti Into the warrior yeti and then into the Omega Yeti. ( But wheres does it says that you can transform it into dark one?)
We have to wait and see then. (You Will See)

< Message edited by Rayman -- 12/19/2012 1:18:12 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
12/19/2012 1:31:08   
Jekyll

quote:

many items have credit OR Varium options

The keyword is 'many', not 'all'. I assume those that will be as such are already in-game items, like the Desert Cyborg/Marine armours. I really doubt that all Yetis will be available in credit-versions.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 17
12/19/2012 1:38:12   
Scyze

I love the new Missions. Especially the Yeti ones. You have to train them. Now that is going to be exciting and will make the game more fun. The journey from Omega is going to be an awesome one. I don't care what happens to Varium, I am still going to be here and beating up noobs.

It also means that I sometimes, can use Credits to buy things without having to Enhance them.

Only thing I hate about Omega is the ability to "Upgrade" your Weapons that are not your Level. The Beta Gear is going to be common and now. I bet I'll see some of my friends bring out their Alpha Gear.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
12/19/2012 2:12:32   
legion of souls

Good design notes to read just before going to sleep :P

AQW Epic  Post #: 19
12/19/2012 2:14:00   
RageSoul

Now if only we can make them ( Yetis ) grow ....
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
12/19/2012 2:18:37   
cool preston

@above: A huge yeti by your side at battle? heck yes. With this new update the bridge from nonfat will be totally dissolved. I'm excited to buy desert marine for credits I am also excited to buy tactical kurz mp. It will probably be credits. Keeping my fingers crossed to buy assault bike and dual chainzooka with credits :)
MQ  Post #: 21
12/19/2012 2:22:52   
RageSoul

If the Classic Yeti is available in Credits , might as well buy that . But i doubt it'll be sold in Credits though , if not , sold <21K .
AQW Epic  Post #: 22
12/19/2012 2:32:28   
Jekyll

Firstly, the Baby Yeti costs nearly 2,000 Varium. If converted to credits at current rates, it would be well over 80,000 credits (using class change as a guide).
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 23
12/19/2012 2:42:08   
RageSoul

Yep , knew it . *

*every time i get unlucky , i say this line .
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
12/19/2012 2:55:20   
Wind

Omega is looking much more interesting by the minute! I absolutely can't wait for this to be released, the idea of the whole game being re-done means I will have to start from the beginning. But that is ok I guess, I am probably going to finish all mission chains as well as hopefully get all different evolutions of the yetis!

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= December 18, 2012 - Omega Mission
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition