Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= December 18, 2012 - Omega Mission

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= December 18, 2012 - Omega Mission
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/19/2012 3:00:26   
cool preston

Wind your not the only one I myself count the days until omega... Every day seems longer.

It's going to be a great release. "The best epicduel phase in history by 1000%"

The very first thing I'm goingtodo when I login is upgrade stun cannon to 35 then I'll head on over to all the shops to see how much everything that I want costs. Mainly Assault bike I'm hoping this is creds only I don't wan to pay 1500 varium. Then I'll check dual chainzooka and tactical kurz mp. If I have enough credits I'll also buy desert marine.
MQ  Post #: 26
12/19/2012 7:51:12   
Stabilis

Could a staff member answer a question for me? If that picture was really Titan with his oldy beard and all, why would he be angry if he has a 5-Hour Energy in his hand???

< Message edited by Depressed Void -- 12/19/2012 7:52:06 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 27
12/19/2012 8:20:41   
ashtonsdad

wonder who will be the first to turn in the secret mission best of luck to all in Omega!!! I absolutely can not wait to see the many new builds, i truly think this phase will forever go down as one of the best releases to improve an online PvP game period. Not saying it makes E.D. the best PvP game online, ( even though it is) but it will be the best improvement to a game by far, in my opinion!

also:
quote:

Nice! but please, I think the should allow us to choose from either dark yeti or classic yet when we buy the omega packages.
completely agree with yo son on this, since yeti's will be such a huge part of our time in Omega, training, missions, etc., it would be nice to choose which one we want regardless of which type (energy/phys) package we buy with the promo for Omega.

and:
quote:

Omega is looking much more interesting by the minute! I absolutely can't wait for this to be released, the idea of the whole game being re-done means I will have to start from the beginning. But that is ok I guess, I am probably going to finish all mission chains as well as hopefully get all different evolutions of the yetis!
yesssir Wind my friend, I am more than happy to "start over", and will also go for completing quest chains, as well as yeti's, before jumping into dueling.

< Message edited by ashtonsdad -- 12/19/2012 8:29:03 >

Stand for Something, or You Will Fall for Anything!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 28
12/19/2012 8:22:34   
DestruRaGe

So some items that were varium will have now an option to be purchased with credits also? Interesting.
What about enchantment system? New enchanting system wasnt revealed yet or its that "weapon upgrade" system? I dont get it.
Epic  Post #: 29
12/19/2012 8:34:05   
Wootz

Well one more day of waiting is all we've got! :D Gon' be a hyped day.
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
12/19/2012 8:36:48   
rene196

Yes, that would be the new upgrade system and I am sure the enchantments will be removed and whoever bought any will be compensated somehow.
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
12/19/2012 8:39:15   
ashtonsdad

@ above: I can say this if enhancements are removed without equal compensation, I will take back my comments about this update, and never touch this game again.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
12/19/2012 8:54:16   
Goony
Constructive!

The missions are looking great, love the new multi item turn in feature! Adds some complexity to the mission chains :)

quote:

and will also go for completing quest chains, as well as yeti's, before jumping into duelling.

Hmm, imagine if the missions included duelling ;)

Epic  Post #: 33
12/19/2012 9:36:04   
theholyfighter

But still no info about enhancements... :(

Btw, I wonder why ppl spell enhancements as enchantments...

< Message edited by theholyfighter -- 12/19/2012 9:39:06 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
12/19/2012 9:43:41   
Stabilis

^

They are used to magic games.
AQ Epic  Post #: 35
12/19/2012 10:10:53   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above lol

BTW be patient people, just a few more hours to go.

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
12/19/2012 10:22:35   
SMGS

Looking good! :D The Titan picture is slightly creepy... buut. Yeah... no words to express what I think about that.
Post #: 37
12/19/2012 17:22:58   
One Winged Angel1357

I woke up this morning going heck yes it is Thursday then I got to school and slammed my head into my desk(nearly sending my computer to the floor) when I realized it was Wednesday.

Oh well I will start playing again with this release and considering how massive it is and how cryptic the official channel is about Omega I might just get a break making an Omega Update video
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 38
12/19/2012 19:13:42   
King FrostLich

Looks like my mission chain suggestion finally comes in a handier place. Btw, where's our compensation?
Epic  Post #: 39
12/19/2012 19:38:18   
King Helios

Slayer armor sellable.

/Yessssssssss
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
12/19/2012 23:11:11   
Blaze The Aion Ender

I'm praying for an equal var compensation to the enhancements we have

If this happens, there are 3 things I want immediately
Space warrior armour
Class hop to merc, as I think it will be a good class with this update, or at least fun to use
Upgrade my charfades club, as it is my fav wep :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
12/19/2012 23:18:24   
Jekyll

^I'm hoping for that too, but I don't think it will happen. But, you never know! It's like 18 hours more till we find out - something is always better than nothing :)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 42
12/20/2012 2:12:57   
Midnightsoul

Ok, something is really fishy. I don't want to spoil anything but what about the diversity in classes that was promised? I mean yeah, the yetis excited me for a while but I'm getting suspicious now...
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 43
12/20/2012 9:17:54   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

[Midnightsoul] : Read Rabble's post about that.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
12/20/2012 9:52:43   
SouL Prisoner

So, any new on update from the Dev's???

Like : 5 Hours to go or something ??? :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
12/20/2012 9:56:39   
TRizZzCENTRINO

wayy more time needed :P
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
12/20/2012 10:02:33   
Xendran

11 or 12 hours, i'd say.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 47
12/20/2012 10:53:29   
SouL Prisoner

oh well, going to sleep, that would be around 9 hours, see ya 10-12 later :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
12/20/2012 14:01:49   
Ranloth
Banned

I'm all for the new Phase and such but lack of communication has disappointed me again here. Not about updates regarding releasing of Omega today but compensation and enhancements;
We were told that info on enhancements will be released "next week" which was said on 6th of December, and that was last week in fact when it was supposed to be released. It's really not good to not release any info on it in terms of how they'll work - especially when release is today - and Basicball has tweeted this on 11th of December:
quote:

Ruben Verdonck ‏@Basicball_EDMU
@Charfade The enhancement changes, and skills on weapons! I can tell you, they're sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :3

If he has tried the new enhancements and changes may have been done since then, why wasn't the info shared with us? Even if things were subject to change, some things could've been shared with us rather than Mods telling others how good it is and not giving any info to us, the players. Bad move.
Another issue is with compensation. We're possibly hours away from the release of Omega and we have no information about the compensation that was promised by the Devs. It's great that they will give us some sort of compensation but telling us would be wise since it'll likely be given to us at the release (whatever it is).

Lack of communication is bad. Not only many questions remain not answered, we don't know a lot about how new system for enhancements will work and players may lose out on it due to lack of information given to us. Not fair, isn't it? Players might end up getting what they didn't want to get because of that lack of information. Not good.
AQ Epic  Post #: 49
12/20/2012 14:17:47   
rene196

I am pretty sure we will get refunded with credits or varium. Hmm...maybe half the price??
It might be this way since we have used those enhancements for a slight advantage.
I highly doubt it will be a full price compensation.

AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= December 18, 2012 - Omega Mission
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition