Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= December 18, 2012 - Omega Mission

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= December 18, 2012 - Omega Mission
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/20/2012 14:28:54   
J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

They said they will supply is with more compensation about the new update... Have they? No. This communication with players is lacking especially considering there trying to keep players and the growth of there free MMORPG. It just seems a little soon and un-prepared.. I'm guessing Titan has died due to the amount of E-Drinks he had drought.. Or maybe had diarrhea? Either way.. Not good.
AQW Epic  Post #: 51
12/20/2012 14:30:05   
Smackie El Frog

I agree with you trans. It's just a shame that most of the posts on the games forums fall on deaf ears.
Whatever happened to Cindy btw? She was the most active dev/staff member on these forums and she seemed to go MIA a couple months back. 1 Post since September is pretty bad for someone that is supposed to be our social networking mod IIRC.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
12/20/2012 14:42:33   
Stabilis

From what I remember about Cinderella... HeroSmash was it?
AQ Epic  Post #: 53
12/20/2012 14:45:21   
Ranloth
Banned

Smackie, I don't mind the past errors that they've made since they have been on Forum a bit more often recently and some changes were dealt with sooner than they used to be which is an improvement. But enhancements are big part of the game and compensation is a gift from Devs so it'd be good to get any info on at least enhancements which are crucial in Delta phase and should be in Omega. What if I wanna enhance just after the release? What do enhancements give? Are they necessary to compete well? Is it worth it? All could be covered in DNs about enhancements which were promised over 2 weeks ago.. >_>
AQ Epic  Post #: 54
12/20/2012 16:22:35   
Unknown Menace

Wow i almost completely forgot about the omega release. Might sound less convincing now, but i can't wait for it. First thing i'll do around tomorrow evening.
Epic  Post #: 55
12/20/2012 16:38:19   
ambien

could the release take until monday to come

always the syfy
Post #: 56
12/20/2012 16:47:07   
Stabilis

Can we release Omega on December 27 pl0x?

(that is right... post-boxing day!!!)
AQ Epic  Post #: 57
12/20/2012 17:15:02   
xxmirxx

hell yah canadain is here
AQ Epic  Post #: 58
12/20/2012 19:30:28   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@Justice- there will be multiple ways we are compensating those who bought enhancements. However,I'm not authorized yet to announce details.

@Smackie- I've been lurking, and if you follow the Official EpicDuel Facebook, then you see what I've been up to :P
Post #: 59
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= December 18, 2012 - Omega Mission
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition