Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= December 20, 2012 - Omega Announcement

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= December 20, 2012 - Omega Announcement
Page 8 of 11«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/21/2012 0:14:26   
SouL Prisoner

Ya, the Mr "Positive" :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 176
12/21/2012 0:28:03   
RageSoul

*looks at the delay

Is this true? Am i dreaming a good dream? Quick somebody hit me!
AQW Epic  Post #: 177
12/21/2012 0:32:22   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@goldslayer1 eh try to identify if it is a rhetorical question or not next time :P

quote:

I believe that they need to do this from now on, whenever they're late they should give us a big discount on items.

this is one of the reasons that the devs try not to tell us a due date for a big release, some of us prey on their mistakes.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 178
12/21/2012 0:50:17   
theholyfighter

Just thinking...It would be MUCH better if they could release the new missions first, then the other features. 50+ missions can keep us VERY busy.
AQW Epic  Post #: 179
12/21/2012 0:52:18   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above those missions only work with the omega phase, we won't be able to do them if they release it now.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 180
12/21/2012 3:12:48   
gangster a

oh what....................... come on
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 181
12/21/2012 3:25:09   
Mr.Junkie

no more stat requirments for item ha ?
1 lvl with 35 lvl bazooka ... pwn them all
Post #: 182
12/21/2012 3:37:56   
Jekyll

^Then the aux stats will be scaled to do level 1 damage with level 1 stats.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 183
12/21/2012 3:54:59   
Remorse

^An easy way to think of it is, Your weapons give a level determined amount of stats or damage, so your level determines what the gear does.
Epic  Post #: 184
12/21/2012 4:50:53   
Deiselman

even thought im kinda desapointed im also happy for 2 resons:

-i have more time to get the rare chevos and weps

-the compasation sonds great i was worryed of having to choss one or the other

Silver Stream...~

< Message edited by Deiselman -- 12/21/2012 4:52:45 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 185
12/21/2012 5:24:06   
midnight assassin

Another chance for me to get the physical version of ebil hazard. Seriously this is taking me forever.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 186
12/21/2012 5:51:32   
Scyze

I hate the delay and I am disappointed about this; but there is the good things though.
I can still challenge NPCs with it counting to my battle records. For those who want to collect the Rare items, you have like over 2 weeks!

The most thing I hate is the Omega Founder. I used my BattleOn Points and now, I need them. Its a great offer but at the wrong time...

Put that out of the way and you have a good future ahead of you. Omega will get released.

Also, do not buy Varium worth items.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 187
12/21/2012 5:58:13   
AllenLingChen

It actually doesn't matter, since you can change defense or resistance, so P essentially equals E.
AQ  Post #: 188
12/21/2012 6:02:22   
Scyze

Exactly. That is one of the features I like about Omera.

You can even have +10 into Defense or Resistance. You can change it into any combination.

+1 +9
+8 +2
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 189
12/21/2012 6:04:16   
Vypie

If you have the energy version, you can customize it in omega, and choose if you want defense, resistance, or a mix of both. :)
__

I don't mind the delay in the update. They have been working non-stop, and working very very hard. I actually prefer if nothing is rushed, and no features cut from the update. Quality should not be sacrificed just to "make it". There are things one cannot predict at all, and we have all seen how much effort was put into OMEGA.
They were not slacking, and we can't blame them for sharing a release date. They wanted to share the progress with us players, and just because things didn't happen as planned, to me, it's completely understandable.
No human can predict such things, and they are certainly not able to read the future.

Actually, they did good in setting up dates for release, instead of presenting us with a later, more achievable date. This way they could keep themselves in check of the progress speed.
Epic  Post #: 190
12/21/2012 8:08:35   
RageSoul

Wait , so Omega's phase cheevo requires me to buy a Varium package ? I would love to buy one but sad to say i can't , and i think having 2 Omega phase cheevos seem better , where as one has higher RP ( the one that needs real-life cash ) and the other is accessible for everybody ( including the payers ) .
AQW Epic  Post #: 191
12/21/2012 8:09:35   
Ranloth
Banned

I gave in. That's my pre-order purchased. Varium should last me for a while due to new system & I get double promo and 2 Yetis (and evolving!) so it shall be fun. :3
AQ Epic  Post #: 192
12/21/2012 8:44:37   
Lord Noonien Soong

*sits in corner & pouts*
DF  Post #: 193
12/21/2012 9:30:56   
8x

quote:

Oh, yes, I suppose I forgot to mention a 30-day competition in which the top 100 participants will receive an Ultra-Rare Golden Yeti. There will be an ongoing leaderboard showing the current rankings for the duration of the event. This Yeti WILL NOT be available any other way, and you can only win it if you have a Golden Yeti Ticket. If successful, we can evolve this competition into a full-blown tournament feature going forward into Omega.

I just hope that next time we won't have to spend 50$ just to enter a competition.
Epic  Post #: 194
12/21/2012 9:48:57   
Remorse

^ I agree,
A competition, I might add they are probably only adding to keep the players calm about the delay.

So a $50 entrance into a comp..... woooo...

Plus I think the devs should at least release info about what these yetis specials will be.

Personally I dont buy anything from a chance of being good in most cases.

And I dont plan on doing it with this promo.

Plus why should we have to assume the promo would be good, surely if its up for preorder they can tell us what the dam thing is!

And if the reasoning is its not "set in concrete" then at least give us a rough idea of what the specials are...

< Message edited by Remorse -- 12/21/2012 9:52:53 >
Epic  Post #: 195
12/21/2012 9:53:20   
Ranloth
Banned

It'll be like any other promo with 2 unique skills - passive one and clickable - and telling it now would be bad way to go; spoiling and discouraging if some players won't like it. You're getting $100 promo at cost of $50 and chance for 3rd Yeti so it's good enough to get if you can. As I've said, I didn't plan on getting any Omega promo but thanks to delay and this offer, I gave in since it's too good to pass & Varium should last for looooooong time (and Credits xD).

Yeti (Dark and White), are the same. So it disables Ranged weapons, and difference is damage type it does. Golden is just in the air but it'll either be the same as rest (rarity value) or have some other skill that can be very useful. And it's competition as compensation for the delay. Better that than nothing & it's limited to 100 people so it's still wide range of people who can get in.
AQ Epic  Post #: 196
12/21/2012 9:57:12   
white out727

seems like everyone wants to get onto the devs, they are doing the best they can, thats not to say that they could have made some better choices but come on ppl give them a break 15 hours a day every day for multiple weeks??! over 60% of players would not be able to do that. and i dont mean playin 15 hours all day every day, i mean working; epicduel is a game for us and a job for them and coding is not easy, it is a pain in the but so lets get of their backs and try supporting them and helping in anyway we can.

more on topic on the tournament, idk if ima pre order the promo or if im going to buy anymore barium, the fact is i haven't bought any varium in about 2-3 month and still i own almost all the different builds out their (currently the builds all suck, i mean there are only like 4 different builds out there (tank(5 focus tanks), 5 focus, abuse, random builds that dont work well)) and as for the yetis, couldn't care less, all the golden yeti is going to be is a normal yeti only gold instead of its normal color, and maybe you'll get a cheevo. only bot i like now is pyro fly :) beastly lil thing lol.....

@Epicduel devs: good luck with the deadline, take your time, regardless of what the ed population wants they have to wait on you, they seem to forget that you dont have to give them any of the stuff you offer, so everyone be good or they could take your precious items and features away (not that they are going to lol but they can) nothing else to say, unless someone wants me to clarify anything.

< Message edited by white out727 -- 12/29/2012 12:55:14 >

*MUNCH* exceeds 50 KB file size allowed. See the
Universal Forum Rules on Signature Guidelines.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17051283
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 197
12/21/2012 10:09:45   
Lord Machaar

Muga...
MQ Epic  Post #: 198
12/21/2012 10:30:34   
Stabilis

quote:

idk if ima pre order the promo or if im going to buy anymore barium,

Get the barium, I will bring my fluorine, and we can make barium fluoride and sell it to xray technicians for big bucks!
AQ Epic  Post #: 199
12/21/2012 11:28:30   
JariTheMighty

It's not 50$ for just the competition. Both the Omega weapon sets and both Yetis, too. I would think that as a fair deal. Think the competition as a bonus.

I'm sure there'll be more tournaments in the future. Talk about Ultra-Rare premium prices when all of Epicduel can participate.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= December 20, 2012 - Omega Announcement
Page 8 of 11«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition