Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Is omega really what we want?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Is omega really what we want?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/30/2013 23:15:00   
Giras Wolfe

quote:

@giras. You do know they will probably make a rare overpowering skill core in a promo. Just to earn money.

Sad but true. I'm hoping they'll learn not to do that, but...
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
1/30/2013 23:16:24   
EpicCoconut

@Soul: Haven't seen you on OS forums lately. On topic: Credits only? Oh well.
Post #: 27
1/30/2013 23:33:56   
Drianx

Is omega really the future of epicduel?
Far future, yes.

Is removing npc wins the right idea? Will it satisfy players?
I don't care about this. Maybe it will satisfy players, maybe not.

Will records even matter in omega? Will non vars finally have the chance to win more battles because of credit upgrading?
Records are the varium sale driver. They must ALWAYS matter. But no, non-variums will still be punching bags because they will not have access to the most powerful skill cores.

Will players buy as much varium because of credit upgrades? People will only buy varium for promo.
I think varium sales will stay more or less the same.

Will omega ever even come?
Eventually yes, but nobody has figured out that progress meters must reach 400% first.

These are all questions I see everyday that people ask?
Um I'd rather say not the most important questions, but meh.

How do you think builds will work in omega?
It will all depend on the cores, because cores will be equivalent to 20-50 stat points.. Most fail to understand this and still believe that stat points will be the most important factor, just like before. But no, cores will.

< Message edited by Drianx -- 1/30/2013 23:34:23 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
1/31/2013 0:17:56   
willendorf

@above 400% lol.

yes npc removal is best. Means more opponents, less people who are noobs because they only fight npc's so better experience for all.

if the make a promo core so what? They need money to support game.
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
1/31/2013 1:04:52   
ProPerto

^ isn't that what they are doing now making promos just for varium players? they did use the money to support the game but they didn't noticed they were harming none varium player so your point is they should make same mistake again and make none varium punching bags?

< Message edited by ProPerto -- 1/31/2013 1:05:45 >
Epic  Post #: 30
1/31/2013 1:31:25   
Mother1

@ properto

Promo's are the last thing Varium players have access to that non variums don't. Also last I checked if they didn't give a special players would be only buying art since all items be it promo or non promo will be all the same power wise and stat wise. Besides we don't even know what the new core the promo is going have does. For all we know it could be something that helps beat NPC characters like icy chill did with george lowe.
Epic  Post #: 31
1/31/2013 1:54:34   
President Obama

What do you mean having promos I haven't heard about this.

I would like to add, No-one knows the exact credits or varium prices right now

quote:

Records are the varium sale driver. They must ALWAYS matter. But no, non-variums will still be punching bags because they will not have access to the most powerful skill cores.

~Please do not double-post, it is spam and only clutters the page. Next time use the button to add in any additional information to your post. If you do accidentally make an extra post then use the button to delete that extra post. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 1/31/2013 13:33:40 >
Epic  Post #: 32
1/31/2013 6:06:05   
Shadronica

Essentially from what I am hearing and seeing YES Omega should be what we want.

However, as Beastmo and Giras have expressed in their posts on this thread, I too have some concerns given the track record of EpicDuel in the past.

Personally, I think I will sit back and wait to see what happens before making any commitment back in this game.

< Message edited by Shadronica -- 1/31/2013 6:56:42 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 33
1/31/2013 8:07:19   
gangster a

all my wins are mostly from real players i never really did npc i mean i would much rather play against real players beacuse they dont just do the same attacks that the npcs have been programmed to do all the time.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
1/31/2013 18:46:24   
beastmo

People are getting tired of waiting. (Like myself). We can't just sit back shadronica. The community is getting angry
Epic  Post #: 35
1/31/2013 18:47:44   
hijinks

Guys first off, almost everything is done now. All we need to wait for is the testing stage to get done. By today, it jumped up to 10% completed.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
1/31/2013 19:04:38   
Lycan.

I just had an epic battle with prophet which lasted 12 rounds, i hope Omega will be like this.
Epic  Post #: 37
1/31/2013 19:21:01   
Shadronica

Lol no you misinterpreted what I meant Beastmo.

I meant that I will sit back and wait to see how Omega works out before I will think about returning.

Going on past events in EpicDuel, Omega could just be a Trojan Horse. Looking great on the outside until the trapdoor opens if you get my drift.

Sorry to sound so cynical but the years I have followed this game has made me so.

For me personally, I prefer to play games where everyone can feel like they have accomplished something and where responsibility to see that the player base is having some fun is of the utmost importance.

< Message edited by Shadronica -- 1/31/2013 19:25:24 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 38
1/31/2013 19:23:46   
hijinks

Or...like the gilded age? Looked nice on the outside but on the inside, lots of corruption and stuff? I'm not sure about Omega being like that, who knows? But I know one thing, the Team at AE wokred hard on this thing.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
1/31/2013 19:26:35   
Shadronica

No denying the team have worked really hard on this one so I sincerely hope for everyone's sake that the team have got it right this time.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 40
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Is omega really what we want?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition