Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Flashback- who misses this?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Flashback- who misses this?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/26/2013 19:54:09   
ValkyrieKnight

@ Scyze

However, would you just accept that they slowly change every little aspect of Epic Duel until it becomes something that we are no longer familiar with? We're all here for a reason, there was something about Epic Duel that we loved. This is why through times of hardship such as now in time, we continue to be here. The developers are getting into every nick and cranny of the game changing it. Eventually, nothing will be the same anymore and we're going to wonder "How did we get here?" "What game am I playing?" "Is this still Epic Duel?" I do not want to ask those questions but I'm sure many have already.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/26/2013 20:00:59   
GearzHeadz

It still has the same feel. I for one am really interested in the story, and want to see more story progression. I also like pvping, and would love it to be fair all around. But that won't come easily.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
12/26/2013 23:57:05   
Pemberton

I know it's just adding a 0 but I miss the old smaller numbers. It's just weird having big numbers in Epicduel...
Post #: 28
12/27/2013 0:01:19   
GearzHeadz

I know what you mean. It isn't as easy to quickly read a situation either.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
12/27/2013 2:12:46   
Drianx

@Valkyrie

Please stop teaching us Ultimate Enhancers how we should let go of our money.
Please.
Thank you.
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
12/27/2013 9:18:56   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

I prefer enhancements to the current balance predicament. The main flaw I saw with the enhancement system was how expensive they were to credit only players. Even though some builds were overpowered, there was much more fluctuation and variation of creative classes. Now 5 focus builds completely dominate.
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
12/27/2013 19:43:59   
TankMage

Locking up as this has gone off topic and there is an official thread to discuss nostalgia - =ED= Ultimate Nostalgia Thread
AQ Epic  Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Flashback- who misses this?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition