Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 26 of 31«<2425262728>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/7/2014 22:46:41   
DarkLore

Hello Mortals. How are you today? I trust you are plotting on Nulgath's death? I am. AHAHAHAHA! Anyone think adding the evil pie from AQWorlds would be a great idea? I love how evil that pastry is!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 626
5/7/2014 22:59:07   
DidYouKnowThat

Welcome back Darklore!
As for pastry enemies. . . .Hmm. Sounds like a sweet idea. (Hah, beat Lemonus to it. . . .Cause I knew he/she would crack a joke like that probably. <_<)

Post #: 627
5/7/2014 23:12:35   
DarkLore

But do you know about the evil pie from AQWolrds? Look up the mogloween event on YouTube. You'll get scared! LOL!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 628
5/7/2014 23:27:18   
DidYouKnowThat

Ye, I know. I'm not an old player, joined AQW on 2010, quit, came back early 2012. . . . xD
But how would a pie attack . .spit chunks of pie at you. . . ? . . . lol.

But if we're goin' pastries. . . hehe. . . Bearclaw anyone? xD
Gingerbread man. . . . all that good stuff. *_*

Post #: 629
5/7/2014 23:32:20   
DarkLore

How about a lemonus meringue pie? HAHAHAHA! Be careful he's quite tart!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 630
5/8/2014 1:26:02   
DidYouKnowThat

Well the forums is quite dead . . . .=.=
Post #: 631
5/8/2014 2:24:39   
clintonian

Nothing to talk about really...
Post #: 632
5/8/2014 3:13:36   
Lemonus

quote:

How about a lemonus meringue pie? HAHAHAHA! Be careful he's quite tart!

Eh...
DF AQW  Post #: 633
5/8/2014 5:30:42   
DarkLore

It was a pun. Or did I get your gender wrong? You'd be surprised how many players we've discovered are female. Sometime the other way around.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 634
5/8/2014 6:06:05   
Lemonus

Yeah I know it was a pun. Did you get my gender wrong? Who knows?

Alright, back to TC hunting.
DF AQW  Post #: 635
5/8/2014 6:41:12   
bei4

@lemonus is probaly a girl ;p , well because she has a female char at aqw , well nevermind he/she has 2 boys as dragonfable and adventurequest chars xD

also hi there oversoulers i was gone for a while but i am here again.

< Message edited by bei4 -- 5/8/2014 6:43:16 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 636
5/8/2014 9:12:54   
Lemonus

I'll have you know I have a female char in all AE games ;p

WB Bei!
DF AQW  Post #: 637
5/8/2014 10:01:42   
Gorillo Titan

Had a dream OS had a huge update with extra maps and something allowing sony characters to be put in game with an area with the logo of the ps4 in the background :/ Stinks it was just a dream though also Warlic announced a new game update from 9.4.D.
Post #: 638
5/8/2014 10:21:52   
Lemonus

Well that's one big dream Gorillo, but then AE'd get sued for massive copyright infringement if it DID happen
DF AQW  Post #: 639
5/8/2014 11:19:13   
danang5

@gorillo an update? major update?or just another minor update?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 640
5/8/2014 11:30:13   
Gorillo Titan

Sony was paying AE pretty much like advertisement in exchange for getting more people to play there game but the money from sony was enough to hire more people for AE.

@Above it was a pretty major update but it was only a dream . :/

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 5/8/2014 11:31:14 >
Post #: 641
5/8/2014 11:30:42   
clintonian

I also had a dream oversoul got a major update with stats 2v2, alignments and everything was nice while it lasted lool!
Post #: 642
5/8/2014 12:45:32   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Just last night: had a pretty weird dream that two new characters were released into the wild. One was named "Restaurant" something . . .
The other one resembled a bipedal dragon.

Ought to be a Dream thread lolz
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 643
5/8/2014 13:43:06   
Gorillo Titan

With BG now on facebook one more format to go then we see how Warlic schedule will affect OS.

Correction BG is now done Window format was cancelled.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 5/8/2014 15:40:11 >
Post #: 644
5/8/2014 16:01:00   
LigerBeard

Above: Yes!! Finally!! Now Oversoul can rise from the ashes to it's former glory!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 645
5/8/2014 16:24:54   
DarkLore

If anyone wishes to know what I look like in real life, just PM me. I also hope Warlic fixes that accursed error code 12 bug.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 646
5/8/2014 17:03:24   
Gorillo Titan

Uppercuts to all. 1st hint

Dun-na-na-na-na-na-na-na 2nd hint

Goodjob if you figure out what im referring to.

Post #: 647
5/8/2014 17:29:17   
Lemonus

Uh, Batman performing uppercuts?

@Dark
Pretty sure no one'd want to break into your privacy.
DF AQW  Post #: 648
5/8/2014 18:55:05   
DidYouKnowThat

@Liger: Eh. It doesn't necessarily mean Oversoul will "rise," just because BG is done and Windows format was cancelled, right? o_o
Aren't they supposed to make every game mobile, etc. etc. etc. . . . . and AQ3D, and maybe Bladehaven?

Besides, Nulgath can't/won't/??? even communicate with us (yet?). Soo. . .. I'm not too sure, though it sure would be nice. :P

Lol ya'll dream about Oversoul? xD
For me, I never had a dream about Oversoul . ..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But wow, this "dreaming" gave me a good idea for a character. . .a very good one indeed.
The summary of the background of it will be this : Science says that we literally dream hundreds of dreams every night, however, it is a rarity for us to even remember one.
Have we really forgotten? Or is there an unknown force at work? Could the reason of our "forgotten" dreams, be not that of science which can explain?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So basically the character's name is going to be "Vagabond the Delusional" . . . .of course the name is subject to change, but I like it. . . .
The gist is it literally "gets inside your head" while you're asleep, and rests inside. You know, since humans don't use 100% of their brain, it uses
the percent we don't use as its resting place. However, he becomes bored of each "victim," since he gets bored of the same personality and thoughts over
and over again.

So, as a result, he jumps from person to person, travelling nocturnally, at night, when everyone is sleeping. Vagabond, meaning a person who wanders from place to place,
without any real job or home. I call him delusional, because he believes that if he collects enough different "dreams" from each person, he could possibly make an virtual or artificial
world, perfect for itself to thrive in. However, of course such thing is not possible.

Eh. . . I might change some things. . not sure if the idea is dumb or not. . .well if it dumb, oh well, screw it. I still like it .LOL XD
Post #: 649
5/8/2014 19:11:37   
Axel459
The Void Calls

@Gorillo I understand what you're saying interesting test really.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 650
Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 26 of 31«<2425262728>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition