Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =Q&A= Mastercrafted Items - All questions here, please.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> RE: =Q&A= Mastercrafted Items - All questions here, please.
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/10/2018 19:04:55   
Legendary Ash

The 12,000 Token package has the DoomKnight armaments option, which is a sword and shield.
AQ  Post #: 76
3/10/2018 19:11:42   
Lord JTM

Thanks Legendary Ash, it's time to complete the set.
Post #: 77
5/9/2018 18:31:45   
Veral77

What's the name of the set that came out around the same time that the banshee monster was updated?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 78
5/9/2018 19:36:24   
Legendary Ash

Banshee received seven updates, depending on the quantity of details you remember, it will help choose from the following:

The one on May 31, 2012 was adding two Banshee tiers 34 and 45, seven <adjective> Banshee tiers from 46 to 70, the one on July 13 was adding seven <adjective> Banshee tiers from 11 to 135, it potentially corresponds to Overlord, Twilight and Gatekeeper update on July 12.
The one on October 28, 2012 was adding Spirited Banshee tier 143, it potentially corresponds to Communicant on August 24 and Taladosian on October 5th.
The one on Feburary 7, 2015 was a <adjective> Banshee graphics update that has a five month gap from Llyr's Druid on October 6, 2014.
The one on January 13, 2017 was a <adjective> Banshee graphics update and the one on January 14, 2017 was a Banshee Messenger graphics update, it potentially corresponds to Ice Cream Crusader on September 3, 2016 and Angel of Souls on April 6, 2017.
The one on December 1, 2017 was a Banshee Messenger graphics update, it potentially corresponds to Mecha Knight Powersuit on September 1, 2017.
AQ  Post #: 79
5/9/2018 19:40:59   
Veral77

Because Llyr's Druid is the only one whom I don't know of, it's probably that. Is there an encyclopedia entry for its quest?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 80
5/9/2018 19:44:42   
Legendary Ash

Hunt for the 5 Treasures!
AQ  Post #: 81
5/9/2018 19:45:46   
Veral77

Thank you kindly.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 82
7/25/2018 10:46:43   
roobee

The skills from Horo-Show Void Vigilante and Taladosian Robes are treated as normal player attacks, but ignore weapon effects. But would Sword Master Emblem still increase the skill damage if I wield a sword when doing them?
Post #: 83
7/25/2018 10:52:57   
afterlifex
Legend-X

This seems more like a misc question than a question about the armors but I will leave it:

quote:

Note: It is treated as a normal player attack. Stat bonus to damage is INT/4 (if Magic) or STR/5 + DEX/20 (if Ranged) plus LUK/2 if Lucky Strike occurs. Doesn't apply any effects from your weapon (ie. Nemesis Mace's Bleeding) or accuracy things (ie -5 BTH for *85/80 damage), Non Weapon Effects like IronThorn or Scope would affect it.

Horo-Show Void Vigilante

All SME is doing is checking your weapon type much like scope.

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 7/25/2018 10:55:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
11/10/2018 20:03:46   
Death snake1

So, I am pretty sure this goes here since the weapon/quest type is mastercraft, but does anyone happen to have the map to the dragon maze, from the quest "The Dragon's Maze!". I looked for the quest under the quest sections of the forum, but couldn't find it. Sorry, and thanks!!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 85
11/10/2018 20:19:54   
afterlifex
Legend-X

Maze of the Mana Dragon is that what you are after? There's a map a short ways down the page.

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 11/10/2018 20:20:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
12/15/2018 22:04:32   
roobee

So I know you said
quote:

All SME is doing is checking your weapon type much like scope.
, implying SME boosts old armor skills.
But this says
quote:

use miscs that boost normal player dmg (like Ranger's Scope), but not the weapon master emblems. (eg. HSVV.)

Which specifically agrees with you that scope boosts the attack, but disagrees that emblems boost them. So I just wanted to double check. Does SME boost old armor skills?

Edit: So I tested it on the combat trainer and the Augur's Taladosion robe's armor skill with the emblem was giving damage values too small. Which shows that Sword Master's Emblem does not work with Taladosian robes, suggesting it does not work with any of the old armor skills.

< Message edited by roobee -- 12/18/2018 16:51:42 >
Post #: 87
1/1/2019 12:52:53   
afterlifex
Legend-X

yearly set
Communicant (Golden formerly) (semi-outdated)
Nemesis (Nightmare formerly) (semi-outdated)
Twilight (Shadow formerly) (semi-outdated)
Overlord (Reign formerly) (semi-outdated)
Asgardian
Fujin
Kindred
Chimeran
Morningstar
Taladosian (semi-outdated)
Wyrm Knight
Llyr/Celtic
Osiris
Ice Cream
Mecha Knight
Geocastellum

Other:
Horo-Show

edit: feel free to post any additions to the list

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 1/1/2019 12:56:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
1/1/2019 16:06:30   
AliceShiki
Helpful!

Adding the Death Domain's items to the list might be a good idea, since they aren't available in the item upgrader just like the Yearly MC items.

Also, adding the list to the first post could be good...

Which means I have to keep it updated, which is why it's not there. ~afterlifex

Oh oh, and updating the first post to list Geocastellum items instead of Mecha Knight as this year's MC could be good... Though we don't have the subs for those yet... T.T

Which is why it hasn't been done.~afterlifex

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 1/1/2019 16:41:31 >
AQ  Post #: 89
3/3/2019 5:51:03   
damonraven

A couple of questions:

1. How exactly do the MC sets work? Do you have to equip the whole set to get a bonus or something?
2. Of the MC sets that afterlifex posted, which of the updated ones would be recommended for warriors? I played AQ for a very long time, but was told it only applies to mages until end game. I now hit level 150 so Iam now shopping around.
3. This one may be more appropriate for the equipment coparison, but its also about MCs so I do not know where to post it. What are the pros/cons of Chimeran set vs Morningstar set?
Post #: 90
3/3/2019 8:31:24   
afterlifex
Legend-X

1) You have an MC bonus which is on a per item basis and then you also have a Full Set Bonus for which you would have to ware..the full set to get(exactly what that is on a set to set basis). Don't worry about the FSB they normally aren't that useful they are just a "free" effect.

3) either/or you are already here so it's not a big deal to ask about 1 vs the other. EC is handled by the Q&A now anyways so a normal post would also work.

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 3/3/2019 8:38:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 91
3/6/2020 13:18:44   
Super12345

It occurred to me, aside from the Flamestop hammer, has there been an Ice Mastercraft weapon or set centered around fire resistance? I was wondering this because I realized that an armor made of solid ice would probably be extremely cold to wear, thus keeping its wearer from getting hot.
AQ DF  Post #: 92
9/28/2020 13:52:15   
marcus2011

the Horo-Show Void comes to mind when thinking about ice mc not sure about fire
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 93
10/6/2020 7:22:03   
Noone

I've got a question that I guess belongs here. Why is it that the Ultraguardian gear seem to scale more poorly compared to the Awe equipment (in all cases without the !!! upgrade). Looking at the infosubs, Awe equipment has scaled to character level since like 2018 but for example the Ultraguardian shield is still unchanged from its original form. On another note, the !!! upgrade makes Awe equipment scale with guardian level - how exactly does the UG!!! upgrade differ if the baseline UG stuff is seemingly still CharLvl-5 power despite us having had an UG update earlier this year? The UG armours have changed and have better MRM and primary resists but I'm not good enough with the nuance of AQ balance to tell if this is a scaling buff or just a change, not to mention this infosub saying they scaled the same as their previous iteration, whatever that was. Hell even the adventurer no-drops scale to character level if you are a guardian.

I thiiink the armour is "normal" but the shield is weaker. I know the no-drop stuff isn't really the pillar of your battle strategy but not knowing this is kind of killing me.

< Message edited by Noone -- 10/6/2020 9:15:49 >
Post #: 94
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> RE: =Q&A= Mastercrafted Items - All questions here, please.
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition