Here's my second set of questions:
1) What's your order of bitter vegetables on a list for devouring?
The only vegetable I would eat as a snack would be carrots.
2) Are you a fan of the fruit, durian?
I have not tried it, but I like fruit in general!
3) If you lived in Sho'Nuff would you be savoring the traditional food to eating authentic ramen outside on a table from a stall?
I'd more likely head down to Ospray Cove for fresh seafood!
4) While watching random ninjas totally fall down from the bamboo branches and trunks from losing a practice/prank survival game to be the last one standing and continue munching,with finishing off X amount of traditional/oolong tea?
If they're falling down that much, they need to go back to training!
5) Ever tried out jackfruit before?
Another no, sorry!
6) How likely would your random soulweaver character enjoys creating a para-glider out of soul threads to enjoy the fresh air and scenery during the first day of spring from mountains suitable for gliding?
Paragliding is a ton of fun, so I'd be game to try a soul-woven version!
7) Also on certain cloud free nights to see the stars in DF....prefer to jump up onto certain roofs suitable for grazing at the sky to sleep with a soul weaved sleeping bag ready with listening to a magic radio or on a castle's/observatory tower?
Neither, I'd climb up to the mountain peaks and watch from there
8) If you pick the soulweaver academy Edelia as your home, would you have a hunch that you'll be one of those skeletal crew cleaning soulweavers of the halls/sewers to get money from those drops and re-gathering soul threads for experiments with credits?
Nah, that is
(was?) Tomix's job!
9) So with drops from Edelia sewers, would you be deciding between selling almost all the nature essence for money as getting emergency real weaponry,protection, supplies and interesting bulk materials for a pair of custom ordered made metal infused elemental weapons?
I get bored farming outside of war waves, so I tend not to farm or collect rare drops!
10) How likely would the combination be with the limit of dark incisors,dragon claw clippings,rose emblems with broken weapon shards,obsidian shards, dusk essence for one with steel, as that second one being a combination between the all the nda essences in the book 3 nda essence farming quests,crystals and steel to symbolize both the beginning and end of stars as either Daggers/Swords, to other melee weapons/Staffs?
Makes me think of that one quest where we fought an "impostor hero" who tried to combine all our classes. Sometimes picking one thing and sticking with it is the better solution.
< Message edited by Starflame13 -- 3/24/2017 9:47:38 >